Arthur Rimbaud, Victorian Gentleman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Excerpt From Arthur's Diary

19 August 1911

... rummaging through a stack of books in the library when I thought 1 heard voices from behind the book case against the north wall of the room. Behind that wall is the secret room that Elise and I and our guests use for some of our dalliances and amusements. Curious, because Elise was away from the house visiting Anne, I removed some of the books from one shelf and slid aside a small panel, allowing me to look into the room. To my surprise the new governess, Harriet, a woman I have not yet spoken ten words to, was in there with Catherine. Catherine, poor thing, was entirely naked and kneeling with her hands clasped behind her head and her elbows extended straight to the side. The governess had clamped Catherine's nipples; from both clamps a short chain hung down and attached to each chain appeared to be a piece of lead. Catherine has been with us many years now, and though her waist and bottom have thickened, her unusually large breasts have retained their firmness. Thus, the effect of the weighted clamps on her nipples was to distend them quite markedly while her breasts remained rounded and raised. She looked to be in a fair amount of distress; no doubt this was the case because as I watched, the governess was doing the same thing to Catherine's labia, clamping and weighing them down. Then I noticed a pale squeeze bulb protruding from her rear end and both a pail and a bedpan nearby. I made the assumption that Catherine had also received an enema.

All the while Harriet verbalized her displeasure with Catherine, criticizing her appearance and her work habits. I was right about the enema, because at that moment Harriet removed the bulb from Catherine's behind and ordered her to expel the contents of her bowels into the bedpan, which Catherine did with much relief. Harriet then repeated the enema twice, till she was satisfied that Catherine was thoroughly clean. She wiped the poor girl's behind, then knelt behind her and slowly worked one, two, three fingers into Catherine's rectum. She began to vigorously fuck Catherine's behind, and as she did so she raised her skirt and humped her as well. In short order both women came and collapsed in a heap. I, of course, was beside myself with excitement by this time, and decided that poor Catherine's use was not over. A little later I contrived to meet her in the pantry. I ordered her to her room. I followed and the moment the door was closed I had her on her knees stuffing my eight inches into her mouth. 1 came almost at once on her face. I wiped some of my spunk onto my finger and had her lave it. Say what you might about the girl, she gives superb oral service. Where does Elise find these women? My lovely wife and I must put our heads together to devise some pastimes involving Anne, Harriet, Catherine ...