All Comments on 'Arthur's Second Chance'

by Soft1017

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

There's nothing I hate more on this site than exaggerated breast and dick sizes, I stopped at her supposedly being in a bikini top with '38DD breasts'

Soft1017Soft1017over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading :)

I'm sorry the story didnt please you. I'm sure there are others out there, more your taste.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 9 years ago
Well Written

I enjoyed the story. Unfortunately the other comments were right. The cock and breast sizes did stand out, but not enough to seriously affect the story. If you are going to describe a character's body, please do it more completely.

Now I am going to see what else you have written.

Soft1017Soft1017over 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the points

Normally I don't write like this. This story , like a few of my other flash erotica were written under commission. Most of them were never used and were floating around in my files. I wanted to share them, so I do appreciate your commentary :)

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

I liked it wish there was a bit more development between. I know this is one of those quick reads so I can't complain too much.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

i quit reading as soon as he offfered her money.no matter what happened next if she tok the money she will always be a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!

This story was awesome. TOO SHORT, but awesome, nonetheless. Leah wasn't a whore and from the rest of the story no mention of money was mentioned because regardless, Arthur always wanted Leah and she always wanted him, but both were to scared to approach the other. Could Arthur have asked her out without throwing money at her first? Yes, he could have but in all honesty Leah was coming in for a raise anyway. I am in no means saying he should have propositioned her, but in this instance and possibly ONLY this instance it worked out well from them both, because in the end they got what they wanted, each other. LOVED IT!!!!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 9 years ago
Hot

Arthur did Leah right and it waa good!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
story tags

Please add more tags to this story so it's easier to find.

Black woman

BWWM

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
beautifully written story

This story was great, really beautifully written. A masterpiece inbetween all the others! Enjoyed it very much. The author is talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what a gross sleaze, abuser #2

Uh the whole thing screamed sleazy car salesman who is a premature ejaculator . He was gross and creepy from the beginning. Out of nowhere he started calling her lee wierd.

She is just spineless after what she went through she not only prostitued herself to his sexual desired (he could not even take her on a proper date first & ejaculates on himself at work, no self control not sexy) she brings him around her kids after only one week, what?????

Just ewww

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck that comment. You did great

One of the best stories yet! I love your writing and plots keep it up. Great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot Story.....

Interracial and Incest are at the top of my bucket list. I've had many hot sessions with black men but only one so far with black women. She got me really turned on. Her cum tasted like honey and I'm not joking. After she left, I found some jewelry missing, three diamond rings of my mother's that I was keeping for her since she was in a nursing home.

Anyhow, you have errors in maybe a dozen words. And you went overboard with how much "Daddy" can cum. The average man, doesn't matter what race he is, cums a little less than a teaspoon. Some cum less and a small number can cum a little less than a tablespoon.

There is a study done by the National Institutes Of Health, a U.S. Government program, done over a ten year period where they studied men of all races in the U.S. that you can lookup online and confirm what I said about the amount of cum. This was a health study comparing races and one of the incidental results was about the amount of cum.

If men could actually cum as much as is claimed in stories on Lit, sea level would rise several feet by the time all that cum flowed to the sea.

I'm on Lit as 'meltnmold' and you can see my profile including a pic. I edit for a few people but have not done any writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

Final sex scene too rushed.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous