Arthur's Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you on the pill?" he asked; his lips still locked to her mouth.

"Yes...I am."

He sucked on her bottom lip and pulled away from her pretty mouth. He undid his trousers and pulled them down along with his boxers. His hard cock sprang up and a few glistening strands of pre cum dripped down to the floor. He had no idea if her husband was bigger but his 8 inches would definitely do a little damage. He wouldn't stop or back down until she was screaming with him inside of her.

It was late and there was no one else in the building, save the security guards at the elevator entrance. No one would hear them. Leah reached for his cock and her cool fingers encircled the thick shaft. She stroked it slowly, moving from the tip to the very base. She began to squeeze it in her palm and Arthur sucked breath through his teeth as she pulled and jerked his cock.

"Is it big enough for you babe?" he asked through his clenched teeth.

"Ralph was much smaller. You know that whole thing about the size of black men isn't always true. I've never had one so big." she smiled as her fingers continued to trace along the bulging veins.

He could have released just from the feel of her slender fingers around his organ but he kept himself at bay. He leaned towards her and moved her back against the desk. He lifted her legs and spread them wide open on the desk. The soft pink folds were still swollen and protruded from her center like ripe, luscious fruit. He dipped his head between her thighs once more and sucked hard on the juicy flesh. She bucked against his mouth and took a deep breath as he gently bit her flesh.

"God your pussy is gorgeous!" he breathed.

He wasted no time and aligned the tip of his cock with her pink slit.

"You ready for this Lee?"

"Yes...don't make me wait. It's been way too long!"

He spread her labia open and slid into the tiny opening. The bulbous pink tip of his cock could barely fit into the fleshy opening and he lubricated the tip with her juices, hoping to enter her body much easier. She moaned as his cock slid against her slippery folds. He could tell that she was growing impatient.

He aimed again for her center and pushed into her. He slid in slowly and stretched the tiny hole to accommodate his thick member. Leah flinched and whimpered as if he'd hurt her.

"Are you okay?" he asked with concern.

"Mmm yeah...you're just so big."

Arthur smiled at this response and slid in further.

"Oooh fuck!" she gasped and Arthur could feel her getting slicker with wetness.

He was tearing her open but she was a champ and took all of it. He'd never felt anything so wet and tight since his very first time. Her walls clamped over him and sucked him into her body. Back and forth he slid, slowly stabbing her sweet spot with his hard rod. Her walls were loosening up and were molding to the shape of his cock. It became much easier to move now and he began to go faster and harder. He was sweating bullets but nothing was better than this; no one was better than her.

"Make me cum Arthur....please. Do it harder!"

"You sure baby?" he replied, even though he was already fucking her hard. Her wetness was seeping out and falling to his desk, but he didn't care. This was by far the best pussy that he'd ever had, and it was even better because he was with someone he liked and respected.

"Yes babe...please. I wanna remember this for a long time. Give it to me!" she whimpered.

He slammed into her harder, making his cock sore from the deep japs. He spread her legs even wider till they could go no further and rammed into her with everything he had. Over and over again he plunged into the soft depths of her pussy till her pelvis jerked and she squirted all over his lower torso. After seeing that, Arthur couldn't hold out any longer. He released inside of her, flooding her pretty pussy with his hot cum. He quickly pulled out of her and stroked his rigid cock, emptying the shaft of its fluids all over her soft belly. The thick white cream gushed out of the red tip in large steady streams and spilled over her pussy lips as well.

They were wiped out and didn't move but Arthur would not let it end here. He would give Leah the world if she asked. This was his second chance at life and love and he wouldn't let someone like her pass him by.

**

A week later

Arthur spent the next week with Leah and her boys. At first they'd been very shy because they had never met him before but they soon warmed up to him after he took them on a few rides at their local theme park. He loved the boys. He didn't have children of his own and it was one of the things that Sheila denied him. She claimed that she didn't want to lose her figure. She annoyed him when it came to that issue because he was already in his 40's and wanted to have a family. She wasn't too far behind in age but she wanted none of it. Her only goal was to enjoy the fruits of his labor.

He supposed she never really loved him. She was one of those who loved competing and showing off to her friends and he should have seen the end results coming. Leah was nothing like that. She was humble, kind and a beautiful person in more ways than one. Arthur also got to meet Leah's mother. She was very old fashioned and religious. She believed that Leah shouldn't have divorced her husband. The bible stated that no woman should divorce her husband and she stood by that belief. She didn't take kindly to Arthur for that reason and also probably because he was white.

Arthur caught this distaste for him very early on and was concerned about it.

Tonight he would have her over for dinner. They hadn't spent any time alone since that night in the office and he wanted to relive those moments. He'd barely seen her all day even though she was right outside his door. He was swamped with phone conferences and hadn't even had lunch.

He was patient however and planned to make the most of their night. Everything was slowing down and his work day was almost over, so he decided to call her into the office. He was ready to leave but couldn't wait to taste her lips once more. She came into the office with a smile on her face and Arthur had never been happier to see her.

"Hi sweetheart. Ready to go?"

"Yeah...I just had to call my mom. She's gonna watch the boys tonight."

"Great, that means you're all mine." he smiled and took her into his arms.

"Mmmm-hmmm. You never told me what you had planned though."

"It's a surprise. Can't give away my secret yet."

She giggled like a school girl and kissed his lips. At that moment he wished he could go back in time before she got married. How much time had he wasted on the wrong woman? He quickly got his ledger and was ready to show Leah the time of her life. The two exited the corner office and headed for his place.

**

Arthur led Leah to his backyard where he'd set up a pool-side dinner. He'd missed the party but would have his own fun with her after dinner. He wasn't much of a romantic but he wanted to please and enchant her. He arranged for his back yard to be decorated with floating candles and bouquets of tulips and roses. This was officially their first date and it had to be perfect.

Needless to say Leah was impressed by his efforts. His home and pool were grandiose in comparison to hers and she spent the first few minutes in awe at the sheer size and beauty of the place. Their dinner was placed upon an elegant dining table decorated with tapered candles and tiny plates of hor d'oeuvres. He'd already dismissed the help for the night and brought out their main courses himself. The night he had planned would be exciting and long; he wanted no spectators. Leah seemed impressed by it all and he had never seen her so happy. He hated to think that her husband never took anytime out for her. Yes he was much well off than they were but all Leah needed was a little affection. Even if he didn't have all of this, he would still make her feel like the queen she truly was.

She was sitting at the table with her phone to her ear when he approached with their dinner. They were having Italian and he hoped that she liked it. She was on the phone with one of the kids; he could tell by her responses.

"Alright baby. I love you too. I'll be home in the morning okay?" Tell grandma I'm having dinner and I'll call her later." and she hung up the phone.

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah...Alex called me. He misses his mommy."

"I'm sure he does...but I get to have mommy all to myself tonight." he chuckled and kissed her on the cheek.

"This is all so beautiful Arthur. I never knew you lived like this."

"Thanks...but I'm actually thinking of downsizing. Honestly I can live much simpler than this. It's nice but all of it was Sheila's idea."

"She has good taste/" Leah smiled.

"Yeah...I suppose." he mumbled looking around.

Is everything okay with your dinner?"

"It's delicious babe, thank you."

"Only the best for you!" he smiled. "And by the way...I got you a little present."

"Oh yeah? What is it?"

"You'll see after dinner." he grinned.

"Well I do like surprises."

Arthur grew serious for a moment and Leah began to notice.

"Is something wrong?"

"Well yeah...your mom."

"What about her?"

"Well I'm sure you've realized that she doesn't like me. She kept giving me these looks when I was with the boys."

"My mom...she's...she just has a different way of looking at things."

"Different and harmful...no offense but when you told me that she wanted you to stay with Ralph...I don't know. That just really bothered me."

She was quiet as he went on.

"I mean she did know what was going on right?"

"Yeah...I told her about it. She actually blamed me. She said that I wasn't Godly enough and I should adhere to my husbands every need. We never really saw eye to eye on things babe. Growing up with her was difficult."

"I'll bet."

"I used to think she liked Ralph more than she liked me. He knew how to manipulate certain situations and turn her against me."

"Shit...must've been a nightmare...for you and the boys."

"Yeah well when I decided to end it both of them came down on me for it. I was on my own...depressed and I really had no one to talk to. He was so controlling and he pulled me away from my friends."

"Lee you could have come to me."

"You had your own problems to worry about. I couldn't bother you with mine."

"I wouldn't have looked at it like that. Trust me I would've welcomed someone to talk to. We could have confided in each other babe."

"Well we're here now and I couldn't be happier." she smiled.

"You will never have to feel helpless and alone again babe. Your mom looks like she might wanna drive me off but I'm not going anywhere."

"I'm glad to hear that honey. I was a little worried about the boys and what your true intentions were."

"I love them Lee. They're probably used to being around no one else but their dad huh?"

"That's true but they really like you. They wanted to come with me tonight." she giggled.

"Oh yeah? Well I can go get them tomorrow...but tonight is our time. "

**

After dinner he presented her with a black and gold gift bag. She looked inside and gave him a curious look as she held up its contents. The gift was more for him because he'd gotten her a bikini set and wanted her to put it on.

"Nice gift." she laughed with one eyebrow raised.

"Hey, what did you want me to do? I never made it to your party...so I thought we could have our own."

"I'll bet!"

"Come on. Be a sport. Put it on for me."

"Ok fine." and she got up to go inside.

"Wait!" he said quickly clutching her arm. "Put it on right here."

"Very demanding... aren't you?"

"Sorry Lee...I just wanna watch you put it on."

She shook her head and smiled but dropped the gift bag and slid the straps of her dress down her shoulders. Arthur sat down and enjoyed the little strip tease. He was almost tempted to take her right there, as she slipped off her panties and removed her bra.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked provocatively.

"Definitely!" he said, feeling his cock twitch beneath his trousers.

She slipped on the powder blue thong first, then the bikini top. She turned around and waited for him to tie the back strings.

"Absolutely beautiful!" he whispered as she twirled around for him.

"I got you something else actually. The outfit was an afterthought."

He stood up and pulled out a small rectangular box from his pocket. He opened it and shocked her with a diamond necklace.

"Arthur...you didn't have to get me this. We just started going out."

"I wanted to. Besides it would look great on you right now." and he removed it from the box and slipped it around her neck.

"Thank you Arthur." she smiled and kissed his lips. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and crushed her body to his but she quickly drew back.

"Not yet baby...gotta have a swim first. Can't let this bikini go to waste right?" and with that she plunged head first into the pool.

Arthur took everything off except his briefs and swam in after her. He caught her under the water and rose to the surface with Leah in his arms. Now he had her all to himself and she was identical to what he saw in the pictures.

"This looks suits you." he smiled.

"I like this look on you too." she smiled, looking into his dark blue eyes." But I think you need to take it off now."

"Oh I will babe...I just wanna see you in it for a few minutes more."

Arthur's head dipped below her neck and he pulled at her nipple through the drenched top.

"Mmmm, that feels good babe."

"Yeah? You like that?"

"Mmm-hmmm bite it again."

Not only did he bite, but he sucked hard and pulled on it, until she shivered and cried out. He began to lap at the hard bud gently after the tiny assault, in order to soothe the pain but he lifted the other and repeated his attack.

Leah wrapped her leg around him as he worked the tiny buds. She was humping him now, as if to signal that she was ready for more. He lifted her to the side of the pool and spread her legs wideopen. Arthur then adhered to her desires and slipped his hand into her thong, parting her nether lips under the fabric.

Leah shivered as his finger snuck into her center and curved, reaching that sweet spot that made her cream in his palm.

"Damn Lee...already?" he grinned, but kept sliding his fingers in and out of her.

"You're the only one who can do that to me baby. Don't stop."

"I thought you'd want something much bigger." he said, stroking his bulging cock under the briefs.

"I do baby. Give it to me."

"Uh-uh not yet. I wanna play with you for a little while." and he shoved his two fingers into her pink snatch with a harder force. His thumb massaged her clit while he continued to invade her pussy. Leah threw her head back and snatched her right breast as a series of hot searing lashes washed all over her body.

Harder and harder he fucked her with his fingers.

"Oooooh fuck yes. Uuuuuuuuh!" she gasped. Her convulsions caused his fingers to slip out momentarily and he gave her a moment to catch her breath.

"Had enough babe?"

"No...but it's my turn." and she jumped back into the water. "Come on switch."

Arthur jumped up to the pool's ledge and pulled his cock out. He was already hard and eager to find out what she would do to him. She gripped the length of his shaft and aimed it towards her mouth. Immediately her soft lips clamped over the tip and she sucked at it tenderly, cleaning away the salty sweet pre cum that leaked out. Arthur had fantasized about this moment all week. Every sexual encounter he'd had before her, paled in comparison to watching those juicy lips take in his large girth.

Her mouth slid further and further down till his entire shaft was engulfed by her throat. He laid a hand on her head and combed through her hair as she sucked him off. Her tiny tongue caressed every vein along his shaft as her head bobbed up and down over him. On occasion she would release him with loud popping sound and he got even more aroused by it.

"You like the taste of me baby?"

"Mmm-hmm you taste so good. I love the feel of your hard dick in my mouth." and she continued to suck on the tip.

Long strands of saliva ran down her chin and between her cleavage as her hot mouth ravaged his cock. Carefully he pulled her head up and off of his slick organ.

"Come on baby, ride me. I've wanted to do this for the longest time."

"Oh yeah. Do I get to taste you again after?"

"Damn Lee...you get whatever you want baby."

He held out his hand to her and she accepted it. Arthur lifted her out of the water and positioned her over his body. His eyes feel between her legs and the thong barely covered her plump pussy lips. He reached for her crotch and slipped the thong aside. He thought that the water would have washed away her wetness but he slipped his fingers between the plump flesh and she was soaked.

He lifted his cock and aimed for the hot pink bull's-eye. He grabbed her waist and pushed her down on top of him.

"Ooooh fuck baby. You're so big."

"Still not used to me huh? Don't worry, Im gonna open up that tight pussy." he smiled.

He gripped her ass cheeks and guided her on top of him. His mouth gaped open as her tight walls clamped over him. He let her go and she began to ride him in steady long strokes. She was so wet and silky. He'd never had anyone as good as this. His tongue reached for her nipples which were still covered by the bra. He licked the hard buds as they poked through the bra.

She began to moan louder as he teased them with his licks and sharp bites. He peeled the polyester away from her skin and squeezed the undersides of her breasts, pressing them together and plucking the pointed nipples with his fingers. His mouth enclosed over one of them and he sucked hard, pulling her teat as if he was trying to gain sustenance from her. He began to regret all that time he spent alone after the divorce. He should have made a move much sooner.

Leah suddenly turned around and began to ride him in reverse. It seemed that she wanted to show off her pretty ass. Arthur sat up and untied the bikini thong. He wanted nothing to obstruct his view. Up and down, up and down she glided on top of him . Every time her bottom met the base, her flesh would jiggle and make loud smacking noises on contact.

Arthur groaned as she grew slicker over him. He could see their mingled fluids seeping out from her pussy as she rode him. Her breathing became shallow and he could tell that she was getting close.

"Not yet baby...you can't cum yet." and he pulled her upwards.

His cock was slick with her cream and slipped out of her with ease. He grabbed the length of it and began to stroke it as she knelt above him. A tiny stream leaked out of her pussy and he knew that he'd been too late.

"No worries ...I can just make her cum again." he thought.

Just then, her cell phone began to ring and she walked over to the table to get it. Arthur chuckled to himself because she almost seemed to walk lopsidedly. She got the phone and answered it.

"Hi mom."

Since it was her mother, Arthur thought this would be a great time to tease her. He got up and walked over to her. He began to stroke her back gently and harmlessly while she spoke away, but he suddenly bent her over the table and slid his hand into the folds of her wet pussy. She gasped but tried to mask it in hopes of keeping her activities secret. He found her clit and began to massage it slowly. Her ass began to wiggle as he picked up the speed. She was having a mini orgasm again because more of her wetness flooded into his palm. She was having a hard time controlling herself and almost dropped the phone.

Finally she told her mother she had to go and lightly punched Arthur in the ribs.

"Why'd you do that?"