Arthur's Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers

"I thought it would be fun." he laughed.

"It wasn't fun for me. That was my mom on the phone."

"Really babe? But you came in my hand. Look at how wet you got my fingers."

"Still, I don't want my mom to hound me with questions."

"Come on babe. You're an adult and you need to have some fun once in a while. What you don't want me anymore?"

"I do baby." she said and leaned over to kiss his lips.

"I don't believe you." he replied playfully. "I'm getting dressed and going in."

"What...no you didn't even fuck me good yet."

He laughed.

"Oh is that what you want?"

"Yeah baby...I want it like our first time."

He lifted her without another word, spread her thighs wide open and suddenly impaled her with his cock. He pressed her against the table and began to thrust into her pink slit.

"Oh shit baby, yesssss! Fuck me harder. Just like that!"

"You like my big dick baby?" he snarled.

"Yes daddy, fuck me!" she shrieked.

"Oh God...I love when you call me daddy."

He'd never been called that before and wanted to hear more of it. In and out, in and out, he flexed inside of her as he spread her legs further apart. He slammed every inch of his cock into her pussy till she screamed out loud. He wanted to reach her deepest core; to go deeper than any man before him. Leah was trembling now as the sheer force of his cock split her apart.

Quickly Arthur pulled out and asked her to turn over. Her legs were shaking but she did as he asked anyway.

"You okay baby?" he asked in a concerned voice.

"Yea...just never had it so deep before." she giggled. "I want more daddy."

He smiled and began to cares her bottom as he aimed for her center again. Her pussy looked swollen from the back and he meant to do more damage. Again he took her, slamming her body with his massive organ. She now lay flat across the table and gripped the table cloth as he tore her open. His eyes burned from the salty sweat that accumulated on his forehead and he wiped it off. He wanted to see his pink cock disappearing into her chocolate flesh.

"You're gonna come for me right Lee. Come on daddy's dick baby!"

"Oooh fuck yeah." she gasped.

A few more deep jabs and he felt her walls tighten over him as she came. He quickly pulled out and jerked his shaft out of her, ready to come on her ass. She looked behind and turned around when she saw what he was doing. Leah fell to her knees and took him into her mouth again. She squeezed the length of his shaft and sucked on the tip, eager to draw out every drop from him. Arthur released in her mouth and spurted thick white streams all over her neck and chest. She continued to suck and stroke until he was spent and there was not a drop left.

Arthur fell back against the chair and pulled Leah along with him. Both were panting and exhausted but they remained in each other's' arms. He was wiped out and had never gone so hard during sex. Something told him that she was always meant to be the woman for him. It was too bad that he wasted all his efforts on Sheila. He wished he could go back and take a chance on Leah instead. Unfortunately he couldn't do that, but at least he had her now. He would never let her go.

.End.

Soft1017
Soft1017
439 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

Final sex scene too rushed.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot Story.....

Interracial and Incest are at the top of my bucket list. I've had many hot sessions with black men but only one so far with black women. She got me really turned on. Her cum tasted like honey and I'm not joking. After she left, I found some jewelry missing, three diamond rings of my mother's that I was keeping for her since she was in a nursing home.

Anyhow, you have errors in maybe a dozen words. And you went overboard with how much "Daddy" can cum. The average man, doesn't matter what race he is, cums a little less than a teaspoon. Some cum less and a small number can cum a little less than a tablespoon.

There is a study done by the National Institutes Of Health, a U.S. Government program, done over a ten year period where they studied men of all races in the U.S. that you can lookup online and confirm what I said about the amount of cum. This was a health study comparing races and one of the incidental results was about the amount of cum.

If men could actually cum as much as is claimed in stories on Lit, sea level would rise several feet by the time all that cum flowed to the sea.

I'm on Lit as 'meltnmold' and you can see my profile including a pic. I edit for a few people but have not done any writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck that comment. You did great

One of the best stories yet! I love your writing and plots keep it up. Great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what a gross sleaze, abuser #2

Uh the whole thing screamed sleazy car salesman who is a premature ejaculator . He was gross and creepy from the beginning. Out of nowhere he started calling her lee wierd.

She is just spineless after what she went through she not only prostitued herself to his sexual desired (he could not even take her on a proper date first & ejaculates on himself at work, no self control not sexy) she brings him around her kids after only one week, what?????

Just ewww

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Swede (Sweet) Giant Ch. 01 Falling for the right guy.in Interracial Love
I Don't Like You Lifelong friends become lovers at last.in Interracial Love
Southern Tide Vol. 01 One broken heart finds another.in Interracial Love
A Good Man Is So Hard to Find Hot black girl hooks up with sexy white boss.in Interracial Love
A Love Worth Fighting For A love story of a man who won't do without his woman.in Interracial Love
More Stories