All Comments on 'Artichoke Heart'

by angel_grant

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

This is without a doubt one of the best stories I have ever read on this site. Combining so much Romance in anticipation in leading up to the sex was phenomenal. I have always posted anominously but I will sign up after reading your story. Thank you for showing this artichoke the possibility of love.

Best,

Nick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oui! Oui! Oui!!

Oh my god yes! Romantic bisexual ginger man who can cook AND speak french? Yes please!! What a hot character Danny is. So sexy! Just enough background and build up tension and dirty talk. You hit all the right points Angel. Loved him wanting to taste his own cum and her finding it hot. I hope there's a sequel where Ella gets more assertive sexual because I feel like she's just "waking up" and there's a lot Danny could teach her. Id read ten more stories about these 2 but even as a stand alone story it's a great story!

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 7 years ago
C'est Magnifique!

This is, perhaps, the most romantic work of erotic fiction I have ever read. The build up was slow, but necessary to the climatic lovemaking session. Chapter two?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Absolutely beautiful.

FloribundaFloribundaalmost 7 years ago
OH my god! That was so intense...

I would love to read more about Ella and Danny

*hint, hint*

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Happy Endings

Angel Grant does happy endings so well (which gives me hope for Zoe and Nico when we get the next episode of Free Fall, despite my misgivings at the end of their last chapter).

I did like Ella and David's story, especially the early parts and the later parts. I found the sex marathon in the middle to be a bit drawn-out, but I suspect that is a function of my having read too many Literotica stories.

There is a limit to how many ways an author can describe the physical elements of the sex act, which makes it difficult for an author to keep that part of the story fresh. The mental and emotional elements are what I find most satisfying in a story, and I thought Ella's feelings were well brought out in this story.

All in all, I thought it was another five-star story from AG. Like all her stories from 2005 onward, I note this one has scored a well-deserved Red H.

Lue

Ps: As with other AG stories, there were no technical errors in the writing to distract the reader. It is pleasing for us pedants to read a story written by an author who knows how to use the English language properly.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 7 years ago
Delicious Story Added to Your Library

I'm a long-time fan of your stories. The Persephone serial is one of my all time favorites and I recommend it highly to anyone seeing your name for the first time. I loved the vulnerability of the characters in Artichoke Heart. The loving was smoking hot and delightfully fresh. I get tired of "Insert tab A into slot B" stories, and yours are always original and warm. I hope you'll continue to treat Lit fans to your seductive imagination.

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunneralmost 7 years ago
Femanine Erotica

A-G

....... Well done !

... ... I hope that, somewhere, you are teaching a graduate level course, for young men, on " ... How do do it -- right: do it right! Every "rookie" fucker should read this!

.

And ... I hope that your writing some straight stuff. ... Your writing is really good !

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Chapter 02

Christmas in Paris

?

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 7 years ago
Wow

That was wonderful. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Smart and sexy $

Personally hoping for a little bisexual threesome action in the future but I'll settle for these 2 living happily ever after. Don't get there too fast though! A couple more chapters would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
First comment ever!

Hi. I've never left a comment before, but your story was so amazing that I couldn't resist. It is extremely well written and the ending was truly magical. Don't feel pressured to add another part; it is perfect as a stand alone story. I loved the characters and look forward to reading your other submissions in the future!

itsjustme49itsjustme49about 6 years ago
Double WOW

I must be getting emotional in my old age, i truly love the way u draw out the emotions good and bad , that ending literally had me in tears .Loved it, Loved it , Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Truly written from the heart --- what a heart!

As always, so exciting, so compelling!

Dearest Angel, you're so talented. Your compassion reads through each word and covers my heart. Thank youl

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautifully Written

I absolutely adore this story. Danny and Ella are wonderfully engaging and relate-able characters, and the plot is very complex and dynamic for such a short work. I was so impressed I even shared this with my boyfriend and we had a long discussion on both its literary merits and the sultry, hot sex that has given us a few ideas to try. By far my favorite work on this website!

Starryeyes_77Starryeyes_77almost 3 years ago

I want more!!! I’ve read this story so many times and I desperately want to know how the next chapter in their lives goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this but the end was still hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well written and warmly erotic. really literotica. five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous