All Comments on 'Artiface of Strength Ch. 07'

by SisterRobin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
cliuincliuinover 8 years ago
Oops,

John couldn't escape religion ...

Great chapter, love it !

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
This chapter was choppy, confusing and a bit vulgar.

I couldn't enjoy it at all, which was disappointing. I hope the next chapter regains some of the fluidity of past chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
question

when you stated in the following sentece: "He won't have to put up with me long anyway, his time is almost over." whom was he reffering to? John's or ja-mul's?

SisterRobinSisterRobinover 8 years agoAuthor
Comment

The comment was made by Ja-mul about John. Ja-mul was saying that John's time is about over, but none of the characters took the bait and asked. It will be covered more extensively in chapters 8 and 9 (both finished and in the revisions process).

Choppy and vulgar? Maybe. Let me ask you some follow up questions... Vulgar? Because the characters swear a lot, or because of the nature of the wolven sex scene? I'm curious which bothered you.

Choppy? Because I'm telling multiple stories at once? Do you prefer writing where "off camera" events are just described without dialog? Genuinely curious

CalyPyCalyPyover 8 years ago
Fun and good read

I actually think this chapter was better than the last one. I thought the last one was scrambled and rushed, everything happening too fast. Chapters 1 to 5 built was slow and gave us a good pace then chapter 6 everything happened so fast. Now 7 is going back to more description, at least more information and more character development.

Looove Ja'mul. He is hilarious and smart. I hope John' s time is being close only to let William an Florence run everything.

The vulgar talk doesnt put me down, I can relate to the characters origin so the language becomes part of the story. The sex is fitting and perfectly expected due the characters behaviour.

Cant wait for next chapter :)

ariesgirlariesgirlover 8 years ago

Ja-mul is a character...I like him. I think he is what is needed for John's pack.

biercebierceover 8 years ago
Love the intrigue

Wonderful story. Lots of twists. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep writing!

Fantastic story can't wait for the next installments.

Tifani40dTifani40dover 7 years ago
The story is pretty good but.......

I've lost all respect for William. He's just another dead beat dad.He isn't going to see his kids grow up because he's chasing tail. I understand that he was technically separated from his wife but they are still married. So now he's technically married to two women and I can't believe that Florence is okay with that. That she just forgave him that easy shows that she may not really have much character either.

SisterRobinSisterRobinover 7 years agoAuthor
Tifani40D

The issues that you've mentioned are addressed in future chapters. You may not like the eventual resolution, but I do believe they are addressed. Thank you for your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like it

That's what separates the human side from the wolven. Things that we wouldn't do normally due to morals is reduced to a baser level. I'm not happy she mated a married man but I can understand the mating pull. Gonna continue reading n see where it goes.

JaxxWolf89JaxxWolf89almost 7 years ago
Fresno????

I grew up near there and had the 21st birthday at Crossroads. Lol it is hella bad and is closed down now because of a deadly shooting a few years ago, but can I thought that was hilarious. Hahahahaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous