Artiface of Strength Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will wasn't wearing a hat, and before long, he wasn't wearing anything else either, as the women of the pack had done exactly what Florence had directed them to do-- not that any of them had had any objections to the duty. The unmated bitches gladly ran their fingers over his chest or licked his neck; the more adventurous of them even reached lower and gave him the odd stroke or two, giggling as they thought of the expression on Florence's face when she eventually scented them on her man. His legs were stroked and his muscles were fondled, but he looked right through the women. He was straining his eyes, waiting for his woman to appear from outside the blinding spotlight that prevented him from seeing her.

The women eventually faded away as the first strummed notes of Lindi's song began to play. Florence stepped into the spotlight wearing lingerie that would have starred in any Barbary Coast cathouse. The black and red corset and bustier was the centerpiece of her outfit, but her fishnet stockings that hung low and were filled with holes drew the eye as well. Long black opera gloves and a silky diaphanous wrap around her shoulders completed her outfit. The bright red lipstick only added to the vision as she pressed her lips together and began to sing.

Don't use marijuana...

Don't use heroin...

Don't use co---caine.

Don't use your medicine.

If ya wanna use somethin'...

I've got what you need.

If you wanna get your fix...

Darlin' use me.

William lurched forward without even realizing that he'd done it, but the wrought iron held-- barely. The back of his barstool bent dangerously as he was snapped back into his seat. Sam breathed a sigh of relief as he hadn't been sure that the bolts they'd driven into the concrete floor would hold through William's initial charge.

Don't use alcohol...

Don't use crack...

Don't use cigarettes,

They'll turn your lungs all black.

If ya wanna use something...

I've got what you need.

If you wanna get your fix,

Darlin' use me.

Florence sashayed forward, and as she sang, she removed one of her gloves and ran it across William's nose, letting him scent her closely. Draping it over his naked shoulder, she ran her nails over his now, very rigid erection. She continued to sing as she removed her over glove and dragged it over his dripping cock.

I'll get you high in all the right ways,

I'll be the drug that's gonna replace...

Every addiction you could ever have.

Well, I'm not illegal and I cum for free...

William jumped forward again, and this time, Tom was pretty sure that one of the bolts snapped as a cloud of cement dust drifted up from the floor.

Go ahead and use me excessively.

Use me when you are happy.

Use me when you are sad.

I'll make it all better when you are feelin' bad.

Use me!

Florence smiled a coy smile at Will as she shimmied out of her bustier and corset and threw it at his feet, standing before him now dressed only in her stockings, stays and wrap. She slowly approached him, reaching out to transfer a sticky bit of moisture from the tip of him to her index finger, and then onwards to her tongue-- leaving a spider-web trail connecting the lovers. And then she sang,

If you wanna get your fix,

Darlin' use me.

Ima give you a fix...

So you can uuuuse me.

Way beyond any rational limit, William's eyes spun into a glowing gold and he threw himself forward with everything he had, and this time, the chair exploded with a sharp crack. He tumbled to the ground, still hand-cuffed to the remnants of the chair. Florence threw her wrap over his body and fled out the front door, shifting as she ran.

Sam and Tom were on him in a heartbeat. "Wait; let us get the cuffs off of you before you break your wrists. We'll go fast Alpha, we swear!"

"Nowwww!" yelled William in a voice that shook the room to its foundations.

The Betas were as good as their words and it was only seconds later that William was shifting as he flew out the door, knocking it off of its hinges in his desperation to capture his mate.

"Holy crap," Jefferson exclaimed. "He just snapped wrought iron and turned concrete into rubble!"

"You said that she wouldn't top his performance," Beth said to John.

"I stand corrected," John admitted with a laugh. He then stood up and yelled out to his pack, "Is everyone ready to go hunting?!"

Howls of enthusiasm were returned to him as the entire pack shifted and followed their Alpha out of the door and after Florence and William into the night. No one thought to check on Tristan as he continued to lie face down in the motorcycle lot, dreaming of the Goddess. If someone would have checked on the poor Beta, someone surely would have scented the recently departed humans. All things considered, what with the drunken state of the pack and the locked-and-loaded status of the humans, it was a good thing for everyone that poor Tristan was forgotten for the moment.

Instead the pack poured out of the Clubhouse, hot on the trail of William, and while it was true that either Jefferson or John probably could have diverted the pack, neither Alpha considered doing that-- the Alphas were having too much fun. They were dying to know what the young ones would do next.

Meanwhile, in a slightly different place, a melodious voice said, "Hello Tristan."