All Comments on 'Artiface of Strength Ch. 14'

by SisterRobin

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
cliuincliuinabout 8 years ago
Thank you!

I love it your story and hope that will be a sequel .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love the story! But it's so unfinished :(

I love this story! You've left so much unfinished though. I hope you write the next chapters in these characters lives soon.

DJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story, thank you!

Thanks for sharing this wonderful story, it has been very entertaining and I have loved your characters.

Ending was a bit fast considering how long all your other chapters have been, but that is your prerogative as the author.

I would love to read a sequel to this story, again thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Missing Chapter

Loved you writing and always gave 5 stars but really feels like there was a chapter missing between 13 & 14. Jumped from war footing to epilogue without any actual resolution of the main events. One example was the messages from Beth & John - were they actual messages? When did they pass them on? When did they get found? What was said / decided?

It just felt a bit rushed.

Other then that one issue really well written characters and I like the way it was put together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

William's kids are intelligent and they have been taught well. If they have any gifts, they will be more powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kudos

I agree with the comments previously, The jump at the end left me wanting for resolution but by far this was the best nonhuman story I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please

The problem with trying to encourage writers with 5 stars is that when something really well written comes along 5 stars don't do it justice. 'Nuf said. Where's your 1st novel available to read?

Ge59Ge59almost 8 years ago

totally loved this story, very well written and a change from the normal genre. Outstanding, wish i could give it 10 stars. Just curious if there is going to be another chapter to this.

trinkrazotrinkrazoalmost 8 years ago
Thank you

This was such a pleasure to read. A unique take in a bloated genre where you dotted the i's and crossed the t's in a delightful manner. Can't wait for the next story from your talented brain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Aaaaaah yes! That's the stuff right there!

Thank you so much for such an excellent story!

Please keep writing!

one_literate_ladyone_literate_ladyalmost 8 years ago
After a point this was the MOST

interesting and fun story I have read in a while...

I would love to see it developed further.... along the lines of the JazCullen, Jaisen and TaLtos6 stories. Lots of details, background, etc.... And side stories, a whole tapestry... on a Native Peoples' loom....

And I love the presentation of the Deity, both feminine and masculine, and her sense of humor, and her "side-kick", Ja-mul....

This has been fun

I also appreciate your editing, spelling, grammar and organizing... with just a touch here and there for cultural or historical accuracy!

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 7 years ago
Great story but..

More! Yes lovely ending too. But I just don't want to say goodbye to these characters. And that's they way a good story should probably end. Wanting more even through a feeling of completion. Far too many stories get stretched out and stretched out and I usually skim a great deal of nonsense in order to focus on the actual story. Not so with this one.

I haven't looked at your other story yet so I'm kinda hoping it might involve some of these characters.

My favorite line: "...talk with the great white father..."

"Uh, you know the president is black right?"

SBarak1SBarak1almost 7 years ago
No buts, Really enjoyed this great story.

Well done, really enjoyed it. Please keep writing.

catman71catman71almost 7 years ago
great story

read in one evening, and as i have not read any others from you, this comment might be off , but that old Indian, why do i think he is WAY more than he shows ( and might outlive them all :) ) , and also, hope to see what the kids really are ( just a feeling)

falizurefalizureover 6 years ago
New to the story.

Just stumbled upon your story yesterday and have been reading it almost none stop ever since, i cant say this is a new thing for me but i can tell you put your time into it, it is not rushed, it is well thought out and seams to show a above average amount of language skills that i myself only wish i had.

derGaertnerderGaertnerover 4 years ago
Awesome!

Couldn't stop reading even forgot to go to bed ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

one of the best ever!

hungryeye2233hungryeye2233over 3 years ago

fantastic story. i don't have any criticism for you. easy to read story with a good flow to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Great job

I really enjoyed your story, you kept it at a fairly quick pace so the readers wouldn’t get bored, and I really loved your characters.

I think your idea of the habanero sisters, along with the bumbling, and stumbling brother Nick, and “chief Medina” getting their wolves could be pretty hilarious, add in some hijinks from Oliver and Stan, and I think you could have a very good, entertaining, but not to serious story. Of course Florence, and Will, would somehow have to swoop in to keep all of them from getting into to much trouble.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous