Artifact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never let Phil fuck her in the ass, but somehow with Vincent it felt right. She was even hungering for it. He managed to get it in partway, then all the way. She loosened and relaxed even more. She felt so dirty, yet so aroused, knowing that she, the sweet prim arts school student, good daughter and good girlfriend, who loved landscape watercolors, was now being fucked in the ass, over a balcony, by her boss.

She felt out of control. Out of character, she began insisting on him to fuck her harder, to take her more fully. He started slapping her ass, spanking her as he rammed in and out of her. She couldn't help herself, and started working her own clit with one of her hands, keeping the other one firmly on the railing. She could feel herself building to orgasm as she furiously worked her pussy. She started gibbering, making incomprehensible sounds. He grasped her hair like the reins of some animal.

She came in an explosion of stardust and fireworks. She could feel his hot lava spewing into her, filling her insides. She took as much of it in as she could. He slowed his rhythm, now stroking her hair again. Now whispering soothing and gentle words.

He walked her back inside, to the opulent washroom, all marble and custom fixtures. He undressed her and led her to the shower, where he proceeded to lather and wash every inch of her. She was exhausted.

After toweling her off, He picked her up he carried her to his bedroom and lay her down to sleep, wrapped in his strong arms.

****

She woke the next morning to the sound of birds outside. She looked out through the window, and saw that Vincent had installed feeders on the bedroom balcony.

He walked into the room dressed in a plush white initialed bathrobe.

"Up are we? Sleep well?"

She rubbed her eyes and sat up.

"Hungry?"

Was she? She was famished.

She normally ate so little in the morning; coffee and a grapefruit. He brought her sausages and bacon and eggs and toast. Somehow she ravenously devoured it all.

"We have some errands to run today. You'll have to come with me."

"But, who's going to be taking care of the gallery?"

"Don't worry, Alex has it covered."

***

He drove them downtown, and they spent the day shopping, in and out of stores. He picked out numerous outfits for her. Some classy, some slutty. And it was the same for the lingerie he chose. Some classy, some slutty. They had lunch at an upscale cafe on a balcony overlooking a park, where tourists, families and office workers took their leisure.

"So, have you considered where you want you career in art to lead you?"

"I don't know. I was thinking about being an artist, but it seems really hard. And a lot of artists seem to not make very much money unless they really hit it big. I think I'd like to keep my art more as a hobby."

"So what do you want to do?"

"I was thinking more along the lines of what you're doing; being an art dealer."

"Well, it's not easy, you have to make certain sacrifices."

"I'm ready to do whatever it takes..."

"Oh really? Whatever it takes?" he said with a gentle smirk.

"Absolutely."

He looked out the city sky line.

"Are you okay with what happened last night?"

"It was certainly out of character for me." Here she instinctively reached in her pocket and fingered the Rune Stone, as she had taken to calling it.

"How so?"

"Well, I have a boyfriend, and I'm not usually that...Free?"

"Hmm. Well, people change all the time. Maybe that was the real you that was there all along." He took a bite of his calamari. "And maybe there's even more of that in you. Did you enjoy it?"

She paused for a moment, "I loved it."

"Well...I want you to come to a special event tonight. Wear the short black dress and heels. And the red lace bra and panties, and matching thigh highs. There's some people I want you to meet."

She didn't know what to say to this, the way he said 'meet' sent a tingle to her pussy. She remembered that she had a date planned with Phillip, her sweet boyfriend.

"I uhm, I have a date with my boyfriend tonight..."

"Hmmm."

She looked down.

"That's alright, it's fine, why don't you bring him?"

"Bring him?"

"Sure. You want him to be a part of your success, don't you?"

"Well..."

"And you love him, right? Of course you want him to be a part of the success you're making."

"Okay..." she stuttered, a bit confused.

He took her chin in his hand and lifted it up.

"Look Kylie, things will be alright, things are fine. I'm sure he'll have a great time. Be there around seven."

***

She was terribly nervous. She'd had a chance to talk to Phillip that day. To remind him of how important this was to her,and to go along with whatever happened that night. She both hoped that nothing would,and that everything would.

They took a cab to the address Vincent had given her. It was a large faux neo Gothic building, complete with a ironwork portcullis gate and swooping stonework arches on it's sides.

She paid the driver and walked to the front door, beside the gate. She was buzzed in and they walked through a concierge's office, who then directed them to an outdoor courtyard. The center of the building had been hollowed out, to form a space of shadows and fountain with elegantly potted gardens throughout. Across the open space there was a set of elevators which the concierge had told her about.

Taking Phillip's hand, she strolled past the fountain, called the elevator, and once inside signaled it to take them to the seventeenth floor. One of the penthouses.

They stepped out of the elevator into a sterile reception area, marked only by a surveillance camera and a set of double doors.

They opened outward, revealing Vincent, with a devilish grin on his face. He took Kylie's hand and kissed it.

"And this must be Phillip," he said, turning to Phil and shaking his hand, "I've heard so many good things about you."

He led them inside, closing the doors behind them. This space was even more massive than Vincent's. It was like they'd imported some fairy tale castle to the city. Filigreed patterns of pressed tin reflected the light and shadows. The walls were paneled wood.

R&B was playing in the background, and he led them down a hallways, into a vast open room full of well dressed men, women, and couples.

He took her over to the open bar, overflowing with wine and various bottles of liquor, and asked the bartender for three glasses of red wine. He gave one to Kylie and one to Phillip, with a reminder to them to help themselves, but not to get too drunk.

"Unless of course you want to," he said with a wink. "En Vino Veritas and all that...People here are pretty open minded..."

He then started working the room, introducing her as his assistant to various people. This one was a stock broker who was also buying for his companies corporate collection, this couple had made millions in bio tech and was interested in work for their East coast mansion. This one was a writer, this one was an artist. It wasn't all rich types, which put Kylie a bit more at ease.

It was a repeat of the opening of the previous night, although on a more intimate scale, and she even recognized a few people from the previous evening.

The night passed swiftly in a round of drinks and glamour, with her taking the time to flatter, listen to, and even subtly flirt with some of the clients and possible clients. She hoped that Phillip didn't notice. If he did, he didn't say anything. They kept together for some of the evening, but they parted at times. He seemed to be enjoying himself, and more than once she saw Vincent chatting closely with him, filling Phillip's drink, and Phillip nodding and laughing. Phillip loved to be thought of as sophisticated. Perhaps some of Vincent's would rub off on him?

Around ten, she noticed that most of the guests had slipped away. There was only a core group left of couples and a few singles, most of which had moved themselves to one of the many couches or chairs in the expansive living room.

Vincent sidled up to her and whispered in her ear, "How far did you say you were willing to go?"

Kylie instinctively blushed, and then became emboldened, "As far as I need to."

"Well," he cooed in her ear, "Now here's your chance. These are some of my closest associates and clients, and they can make or break your career.."

Vincent removed his tie, and wrapped it carefully around her eyes, obscuring her vision.

Kylie noticed the room had gotten very quiet. He unzipped the back of her dress, pulled her arms out, and pulled it down around her ankles, assisting her in stepping out of it.

Kylie couldn't believe what was happening. She was now dressed only in her red lace panties and bra, with matching thigh highs, in the middle of a room full of strangers. She was shocked and felt like she wanted to hide, so embarrassed was she, but she was even more embarrassed at how intensely turned on she was. She felt like everyone was staring at her. What was worse, she seemed to love the feeling.

"Well..you've all met my assistant. Now, perhaps you'd all like to get to know her in a more...intimate fashion..."

Vincent's hands were all over her, running up and down the sides of her body, caressing her ass, gripping the strings of her red lace thong, tugging the front of them up so they cleaved to the front of her pussy, separating the lips in a slutty camel toe.

Standing behind her, and pressing his trouser clad erection up against her ass, he reached his arms around to the front of her, and squeezed her breasts tightly, framing them in his hands, displaying them to the room. His fingers entwined her nipples, bringing a flush to her breasts as her nipples ripened into perfect raspberries.

Unseen by her, the onlookers took the vision of her in hungrily, drinking in her hot nubile body. They kept sipping their wine and drinks, eagerly anticipating what was to come next.

Vincent began kissing the back of her neck, bunching her hair together in his fingers to make a knot and then pulled back, angling her face to the ceiling. He was kissing her shoulders, her back. He would pull her bra strap out and let it snap back, leaving a slight mark. She felt totally exposed. She heard people approaching her. Suddenly, she felt many hands all over her body. She felt her bra being undone and her panties being pulled down, to expose her naked pussy.

They were rubbing some kind of oil on her, preparing her; working it into her skin, her shoulders, her ass cheeks. Hands moved down her thighs, just grazing her cunt, working up and down, slowly moving inward, then backing off. She felt a face in front of her crotch, felt two hands grabbing the side of her waist, what felt like a woman's hands, and then a tongue sliding into her pussy. She moaned and tried to reach forward, but Vincent quickly restrained her hands and held them behind her back.

"Sylvia always dives in first," she heard someone laughingly comment. She'd met Sylvia earlier in the evening. A late thirties trophy wife in a skin tight, metallic white gown with a slit up the side. A salacious moan issued from the woman who as now eagerly lapped at her pussy. Kylie felt her pussy lips being teased apart and a tongue flicking up and down the sides. A finger now found it's way in and began plumbing the depths of her insides.

Other hands were stroking her tits. Someone started to suck on one of them, flicking the nipple with their tongue, and then inhaling her perky boob into their mouth. She heard men unzipping their flies and felt erections being pressed up against her. She couldn't believe what was happening. All of these powerful and wealthy and interesting people, crowding in around her defenseless, nearly naked body. Lust swelled in her as juice flooded her pussy. She felt cocks on all sides of her, and other women's boobs being pressed into her. Vincent released her hands and guided them to the bodies crowding around her. She felt tits and cocks all around her. She began to stroke and grope. Was this really her?

The blindfold was removed. She was surrounded by a group of one woman and three men, including Vincent. There was Brad, Carl, Sylvia; they were in various states of undress, although all of the men had undone their pants and had their hard cocks out, stroking them. The woman, Sylvia, was on her knees, gorging herself on Kylie's pussy.

Kylie was becoming overcome. She had initially gone along with this because she wanted to get ahead, or at least that was what she had told herself, but now she felt herself totally given over to lust, to being these people's fucktoy.

On either side of her, she was jerking men off, while the second woman passionately made out with her, exploring her tongue with her mouth, rubbing her breasts into Kylie's. Brad knelt down and started kissing and stroking her ass.

Phil couldn't believe what he was seeing. He knew he didn't want to screw up Kylie's chances, but what was he supposed to do? Vincent had kept on letting him know how important this night was for Kylie; how important it was to be supportive and to be open minded, but he had never expected anything like this.

The most uncomfortable part was the raging erection in his pants. Seeing his sweet little girlfriend being used like a complete whore and seeing how much she seemed to love it had filled him with both dread and intense arousal.

The people sitting beside him on the couch weren't helping. On both sides of him couples were playing with themselves, the women reaching up their skirts and fingering themselves through their panties, the men in their suits with their cocks out.

To his left was Devon and his wife. Devon, the patent lawyer he'd met earlier, noticed his discomfort. He whispered something to Chelsea, his twenty-something sunspot freckled, redheaded wife. Chelsea has a slender figure, five-foot-ten, dressed in a stunning form fitting black gown that showed off her ample cleavage though a mesh opening in the front. She had said gown hiked up and was reaching through her embroidered ivory lace thong in order to better punish her engorged pussy. She giggled and looked slyly over at young Devon.

"Do you like the show?" she said, glancing first over at the site of Kylie, being ravaged.

He looked at her uncertainly, wasn't he supposed to say he thought it was awful? That he felt humiliated? How was this allowed? That he couldn't believe this was happening, and the considerable drinks he'd had made it even harder for him to know what he felt? That he didn't understand how unbelievable turned on he was? Was she talking about herself?

"Or maybe the show down here?" she spread her legs wider and momentarily threw her head back in a gasp as she worked her fingers deep into her clit, looking down and into his eyes while making her mouth into a dramatic and campy, "Oh".

"Do you like it Phillip?" Devon asked. Phillip didn't know what to say, he felt so in over his head. Chelsea's gorgeous body, right next to him, her pussy exposed, added further fuel to the blood shooting to his erection, however much he tried to reduce his discomfort by shifting his body and hiding it.

"Oh, I think he likes it, Dev," Chelsea laughed. Flicking her eyes from her soaking pussy, to Phillip, and down to his crotch. Her fuck-me eyes assaulted him with their heat. She glanced over at Kylie, now moaning and on her knees, switching between Vincent's and another man's cock. "Kylie certainly seems to be liking it..."

"It's okay, Phil," Devon said, nonchalantly. "You're allowed to like it. It's nothing to be ashamed of. I know it's weird at first..." He started rubbing Chelsea's back, and then unzipped the back of her gown. Her lace clad tits presented themselves to Phil and the room. Phil had only been with Kylie, and against his better morals he longed to suck and play with them. His boner throbbed inside his jeans.

"Mmm," said Devon. "What have we here?" Devon smiled at Phillip and buried his tongue in her cleavage, gripping the sides.

"Mmm, indeed," said Chelsea. "Oh, look, they're coming out..."

Devon had unclasped her bra, and her full milky white tits popped out like small ripe cantaloupes. Phil couldn't believe what he was seeing. Devon started massaging and rubbing them together.

"Would you like to have a feel? Or a taste?" he said to Phillip.

Devon looked over to see his sweet girlfriend, Kylie, on her knees, gorging on cock. One of the wives was pushing the back of her head, telling her to take it deeper.

I'm drunk, he told himself, this is okay. He tentatively reached over, began feeling the ripe hot flesh.

"Isn't that nice?"

"Yes..." said Phillip, hesitantly.

"But again, you want a taste now, don't you?"

Chelsea squeezed her breasts together, offering them up as one would a cheese plate.

He leaned in and hungrily took one of Chelsea offered tits in his mouth, feeling her nipple flick around. He ran his tongue over and around, sucking deeply.

Chelsea moaned. He noticed Devon was sucking on the other breast and helping Chelsea with her pussy. Unexpectedly, he felt Chelsea's hand on the front of his crotch. He felt her unzipping him and releasing his throbbing cock.

Chelsea got down on her knees and took his engorged rod in her mouth, taking it all the way in. He saw that Devon has his cock out too and was furiously pumping away, watching his beloved wife blow young Phillip, like he had never been blown before.

"Nice, isn't it? I looove watching Chelsea suck cock..Hike your skirt up Chelsea, let Phillip see your ass..."

Chelsea did as she was told. Phillip lay back and let her go wild on his cock, licking the balls, the shaft and then taking it in all the way to the back of her throat.

Beside him, Devon continued to stroke himself. Across the room, Kylie was getting smacked in the face by one of the men's cocks as she writhed in a kind of ecstasy. He then grabbed her face and began pumping away, using her pretty lips, the lips he had lovingly kissed so many times, as a hot pussy.

"Mmmm," said Devon, "Do you like that, Chelsea love?"

"Mmmmhmmmm."

"Well, I certainly like watching it...Do you like it, Phil? Do you like my wife sucking your hot young cock?"

"Ye...Yes..." Phil sputtered out...

"And really, Phil, isn't it hot watching Kylie be a little slut? In your heart, haven't you always wished you could see her like this? Think of all the great tricks she learning...and isn't it hot watching her?"

Kylie was on her knees, her french braid long undone. They were making her into a total whore. She was blowing one man and jerking off another, nothing on now but her red thigh highs. She was being a true slut.

"Yeeee...Yes," Phillip admitted. In fact, it drove his lust into overdrive, filling the base of his neck with white hot heat, seeing his princess on her knees; being used, taking a group of men's cocks, and having her love it.

Vincent stood over all, presiding. He too would join in from time to time in pushing on the back of her head, or grabbing her hair and switching her to another man's cock.

"That's right, that's right my little protege. Suck all those cocks for me. You know Brad, wasn't Kylie showing you that Wallis Peters painting? I think she should get the commission on that..."

Vincent looked up seriously, zeroing in on Phillip. He gave him a stern and serious look, yet one strangely full of kindness and understanding. As if Phillip was now a man in his eyes.

Kylie hearing that she had just made a cool six-thousand-dollar commission, from the man whose cock was at present plunging in and out of her mouth, made her love it all the more. She couldn't get enough cock in her.

A slight twinge of guilt struck her. In her lust she had forgotten all about Phil! She glanced over.