Artifact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over and saw him splayed back on the couch, with Chelsea on her knees, blowing him while Chelsea's husband looked on. She could see the surprise, but also the deep lust in his eyes at seeing her in this position.

The site of Phil being blown by Devon's wife, both shocked and reassured her. It turned on her on to see Phil with another woman and to know he was watching her. It also assuaged the guilt she had, giving her full license to be the slut she wanted to be. She renewed her efforts on Brad's cock, gripping his ass cheeks from behind to pull him forward into her mouth. She could feel him banging against the back of her throat. Sylvia reached over and began pushing her head forward, to help her to get as much cock in her mouth as possible.

She was now being pulled onto the ground, onto all fours. Her underwear was pulled down and she presented her ass for the pleasure of the assembled cohort. Vincent was the first to begin. He stooped down to his knees and started teasing her pussy from behind with his prick. Her body hungrily responded, her pussy lips gushing with anticipation. He surged forward, plunging deeply into her cunt, gripping her ass cheeks as he plowed away. The room looked on. Sylvia got down on the floor as well and began kissing her, playing with her nipples, caressing and twisting them. Kylie would back her hips up with every thrust, to take as much of Vincent in as she could.

With his cock still in her, he pulled her onto her knees, his hand gripped her tits and he pulled back on her hair, using it as one might guide the reins of a thoroughbred horse.

Kylie was pounded senseless, her mind flooded with lust. Now Carl was standing in front of her, knees slightly bent, offering his cock. She eagerly took it into her mouth, letting him fuck her pretty face while her hair flew in all directions.

Vincent rolled her onto her back, spreading her legs and hammering away at her pussy while the others knelt down and began kissing, sucking, and licking away at her from all sides. Sylvia squatted over her and Kylie hungrily lapped at her pussy while Vincent continued to fuck her.

Now, Vincent was making room for Brad, who took his turn humping in and out of her, using her like a fucktoy, plunging his cock in and out of her tight pussy.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she heard herself crying out. She reached down to the grip the her calves, in order to spread her legs as wide as they could go, to take as much of Brad in as she could. Vincent looked down on her with approval as he stroked his cock, and she noticed Phil was craning his neck to get a look at the action, licking his lips as his little princess became a wild animal. Chelsea continued to bob her head between his legs.

"Yeah? Yeah? You like that? You like being our little whore?"

"Yes! Yes! Use me like a little fucking whore..." Vincent knelt and grabbed her face, smacking her with his cock, rubbing it across her cheeks. Her tongue flicked out to capture every trace of pre cum.

"Yeah...Yeah...That take cock...Take all our cocks..."

With a roar Brad unloaded his hot come into her fertile young cunt and was quickly replaced by Carl. He held his cock at an angle to her pussy lips, teasing her, and then slowly eased into her now gaping pussy. He then started pumping away, fucking her like the whore she now was. Every fiber of her being was on fire with the desire for sex, to be fucked, to be used. Now Brad was in her mouth. It felt so amazing, to have a cock in her mouth and a cock in her pussy, while an entire room full of people and her boyfriend, were captivated by her lust.

Vincent knelt down, and she began trading off Carl's cock and Vincent's, sometimes licking the length of them, sometimes deep throating them, taking them deeply into her, gagging on them.

"Do you want my cum? Do you want it?" Brad asked her.

"Yes! Yes! Give me that cum!"

Brad eagerly granted her request, shooting volumes of his jizz deep within her.

Now Vincent returned to his spot and began fucking her. Each thrust affirmed his position as dominant in the group.

Afterwards, they all kissed her, gently stroked her, congratulated her. The assembly began to file out. Soon there was only Vincent, Phillip, and Kylie left. Even the bartender had left. Vincent got them all double Scotches as they sat on the couches.

He first addressed Phillip.

"Well, you handled that like a champ young man! Here's to you." He clinked Phillip's glass. "And there's nothing to be ashamed of. You're not any less of a man. And you certainly loved being a man for Devon...She seemed to like it too. This was something private between friends and I can assure you, none of the people here will be talking about what happened."

"And you," he said, turning to Kylie with a smile, "You made over thirty-five-thousand dollars tonight. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT think of yourself as a prostitute. This was genuinely your commission for your work at the gallery. Not that there's anything wrong with sex work...sometimes I think it's one of the only honest trades...this was just a little initiation. You won't be called upon to repeat it. Unless of course, you want to. And if Phillip is okay with it of course." Here, he turned to Phillip in a kind of open confidence.

"Shall we have a toast?" he said, raising his glass. They all joined him.

"To new friendships!"