Artificial Intelligence Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After class was lunch time and Max took Daren's hand. "Come with me."

"Where are we going?"

She smiled. "You'll see."

She led him to the girl's locker room which was abandoned for lunch, and took him to the showers.

"Max what are we doing here?" Daren asked.

"Each other." She said and leaped into his arms, kissing him.

Daren staggered but held her and kissed her back. He'd always wanted a quickie but he didn't really feel comfortable in a public place where anyone could walk in at anytime.

"Max I don't think we should here." He said.

"Oh come on, if we do it fast we can even make it back out to the cafeteria." Max said and wrapped her legs around him, squeezing their groins together.

Daren groaned and felt his cock try to push into her through both their clothes. "We don't have condoms yet, though."

Max smiled. "Then I guess you'd better pull out and cum down my throat."

She lowered herself to the floor and opened her fly and pulled her pants down enough that if she bent over he could slip his hard cock inside of her. She turned and grabbed onto the cool metal shower divider.

"Come on hurry." She pleaded. "Please Daren, just put it inside me now! I can't go all day without feeling you inside me again."

Daren looked around quickly to make sure no one was around, but he could really see over the rows of lockers to see the door. Finally he said screw it and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his cock out through the slit in his underwear.

He placed his hands on Max's hips and she wiggled her ass for him. He lined his cock up to her wet slit and pushed inside. She was tighter than before because she didn't have such a work up to penetration this time. It took Daren a bit of pushing before he could get into her fully. Max didn't care though, in fact she loved it. She felt him push and withdraw each time getting into her a little deeper. She wanted to cry out but didn't dare let out more than small moans.

By the time he gave that final push into her body Daren felt his orgasm coming on. He thrust into her a couple more times before his cock swelled with the coming of his eruption. He swore at cumming so quick but he pulled out of her quickly to avoid an accident.

Max cooed and spun around dropping quickly to her knees. He reached out and took his cock, stuffing it into her mouth and fingered herself with her other hand. She worked her clit rapidly and felt herself cum just as Daren exploded in her mouth, filling her cheeks with his tasty cream. Her body tensed in orgasm as she swallowed spurt after spurt of his cum. She felt her juices flood over her hand.

When they had finished cumming, she let Daren's cock fall from her lips and he stuffed it back into his pants. She stood and pulled her pants up. She tried to use only one hand as to keep her juices off Daren's mom's pants. Finally she decided to lick herself off her own fingers.

"Umm," she moaned. "I thought you tasted good, but damn I'm sweet too. You want to try?" she held her hand out to him.

Daren smiled. "Of course." He took her hand and slowly slide her finger into his mouth, letting his tongue twirl around it. She did taste good, like a fine wine. He lapped the juices from her fingers one-by-one until she pulled her hand away.

"Ok, ok, don't eat my hand now." She said giggled.

Daren grinned. "I can't help it you taste so good."

Max fired up the shower real quick to rinse her hand off then turned to him. "Well next time you can taste it straight from the source."

"I can't wait." Daren sighed. "Hey sorry I had to cum so quick."

Max put her arms around his neck and smiled up at him. "That's what quickies are. You needed to cum quickly so we didn't get caught." She kissed him and bit his lower lip lightly. "Besides I know more about the human body than most doctors, it will take you a few times before you get used to the feeling of a tight, wet pussy wrapped snuggly around your fat cock. But once you get there you'll be able to savor my cunt sliding up and down your big hard rod."

Her words nearly made him hard again, but not even he could regain power that quickly. She teased him with her words. "Do you really think that?"

"What about you being able to savor my pussy?" she asked.

"No about my, you know, size. I mean I never thought I was anything special." Daren said softly.

Max smiled. "Why yes I do. I mean I we wouldn't know exactly how long you are unless we measure it. But I know you've got to be good down there when I feel can feel your cock push into my womb directly. Every girl is different but if your long enough to get your cock into any girl's uterus, then you can't be small."

"I never thought I got into you that far."

"Well again, you are not used to the feel of a pussy so you don't notice unusual things like that. Next time we fuck though I'll point it out to you. You'll see just how much you get past my cervix." Max promised.

Daren smiled. "I can't wait."

They walked out of the locker room hand-in-hand and were even able to still get something to eat real quick before the bell rang.

Tera emerged from her hiding place in the locker room. Her hand involuntarily caressed her stomach. Wow, Daren was big enough to get past Max's vaginal channel and into her womb. She found herself wondering what it would feel like to have a cock actually go inside your womb during sex. Did it feel different if he actually came into your womb? God she wanted to know, she needed to know.

* * * *

They didn't share any classes after lunch either. Which Daren felt fitting that she chose to have the only class together where they could touch and kind of snuggle a little. Having to look at each other from across the room during a math lecture would be simply pointless.

After school they met up in front of the cafeteria and Max told Daren to put the leash back on. They started to walk home and got about two blocks from the school when Tera pulled up in her father's BMW 704i.

Daren glanced at Max and she just shrugged. "I don't know."

Tera rolled down the passenger side window. "Hey you guys want a ride?"

"Sure." Max said and opened the back door. "Come on Daren."

"Uh, ok." He said and slipped in the back beside her. "Thanks Tera."

"So where you guys going?"

Daren started to say 'home' but Max interrupted. "Actually we were talking about going shopping at the mall, do you think you can take us?"

Tera nodded and pulled away from the curb. "No problem. Which one do you want to go too? Greenvalley or Cheyenne?"

Max glanced at Daren but he just shrugged. "Well, I have get some new clothes, so where do you think?"

Tera shrugged. "Cheyenne is bigger, but their shops are not all that great. I'd recommend Greenvalley."

Max nodded. "Greenvalley it is then."

Daren rode in silence as Max and Tera talked and got to know each other. It was amazing the amount of story Max had come up with for herself. She even had a story about how she and Daren had met and it wasn't half bad.

At the mall Tera parked and they all got out. Daren opened his wallet and saw a painful empty space. He took out debit card for his savings account where his put most of his allowances were saved up.

"I need to hit the ATM." Daren announced.

The girls nodded, "Met us at Forever 21, it's on the second floor." Tera said grabbing Max's arm. "Come on, I'm gonna make your look a hundred times better than Jessica Alba."

Daren couldn't help but smile. With those words he knew that Max had been taken into the cool club, and by default he was officially cool. He felt giddy with excitement, he would get invited to parties and be able to sit at the cool table during lunch (granted that he and Max haven't run off for a quickie).

He found the ATM next to Customer Service and he hit the buttons to check his balance. When the screen beeped and the little piece of paper came out he couldn't believe his eyes. This number couldn't be right, he was only supposed to have a few hundred dollars in the account. He redid the balance inquiry and got the same number back.

How did a couple hundred turn into nearly ten times that? Then it clicked, Max had been playing around with the banks computer. Despite how many times he had told her never to do that. He spun and stormed toward the Forever 21 clothing store.

He found Tera sitting alone next to the dressing rooms. She smiled up at him as he came toward her. "Hey, Max is changing in there." She jerked her thumb toward the dressing room.

She popped a bubble with the gum she was now chewing and sighed. "So Daren how have you been?" she asked.

Daren looked at her and sighed, no point in getting worked up for something that couldn't be fixed now. "I'm alright."

"What did you do over the weekend? Oh, wait, I bet I know." She giggled.

Daren blushed and kind of put his head down. "I, uh."

Tera laughed. "Hey, it's ok. I am happy you are finally able to get your dick wet."

"Drenched!" Max cried from the dressing room.

Tera gasped and grinned. "OH!"

"My dick wet?" Daren muttered to himself.

"Hey you don't yet in there?" Tera called.

"Yeah hold on, I don't get how to tie these shoes." Max answered.

Then the door opened and Max walked out. Daren forgot everything he was about to say at the sight of her new outfit. She wore a cherry red tank top that showed off her bust and Daren could clearly see her nipples poking at the material of the top. It was just the right size to show of the a tad of her perfect midsection, that midsection that Jessica Alba was famous for. Below she wore a black skirt that was made of some sort of shiny material. Her shoes were a pair of heels that had a series of straps that ran up to mid-calf. The combined outfit was so stunning it was ridiculous.

Tera grinned. "I know that look. I think you have a winner there Max."

Max smiled. "I think so too. Look at him, he can't even say anything."

"Better change back before he hurts himself." Tera said.

Daren sat down as Max went back into the dressing room and began to change into what she had on before. When she came out she had quite a handful of clothes in her arms with two pairs of shoes sitting on top of it all.

"I'm ready to check out." She said taking the stuff up to the counter.

While the sales lady was ringing things up Max turned to Daren and motioned for him to pay. He looked at the total and gasped at the sum of five $563.76. That was more than he had in his bank before Max had made her corrections. No wonder she did it, they had to get her some clothes and she figured it would be costly to get her enough of a wardrobe to suffice.

He paid the lady and figured they could go to about four more places if she spent the same at every store before he ran out of funds.

"Thanks baby." Max said gathering her bags and kissing him.

Tera walked with them out of the store and looked around. "Well there are some more places but they are going to have more or less the same style of clothing in them."

Max asked. "What about some darker stuff. I like the popular trends fine but sometimes I'd like to be able to play the evil slut from hell."

Daren chuckled.

Tera nodded. "Yeah, I forgot you two like to do that BDSM thing a little bit."

"Lightly." Max said.

"Well there is a Hot Topic down the way. They'll have your heavy metal T-shirts and Goth clothing." Tera suggested. "You might be able to find a better collar too, inside of that poodle collar your wearing now."

Max fingered the collar around her neck and smiled. "I forgot I had this thing on."

As Tera started to lead the way she said. "You guy picked the perfect way to grab everybody's attention. I mean that had the entire school envious of Daren here."

"Really?" Daren asked.

Tera glanced back and nodded. "Oh yeah. I meant Max, not too push it, but you look so much like Jessica Alba a lot of the people at school think you really ARE her pretending NOT to be her. Combine with what they've seen of Daren and it's like a shock to the system."

Max sighed. "It's a curse."

"Please girl, a curse? You're officially the hottest chick in school because of that. And Daren has turned from zero to the most envious guy in school in a single day." Tera turned and clapped her hands. "Bravo."

"You hear that love? You're envied." Max said smiling at him.

They got to Hot Topic and Max spent a bit less there on outfits and a leather collar with a metal chain leash. She got herself some dark make-up and then they went a Macy's where they got her some normal make-up. Once all was said and done Daren's bank account was back to around what he thought was going to be in there in the first place.

"Alright I think we've gotten everything we need. Unless you wanted to go somewhere Daren." Max said as they started walking back to where the car was parked.

Daren shook his head. "I think if we can just make a quick stop at Walgreens, then we're good."

Tera looked at him. "What do you need at Walgreens?"

Max's eyes widened. "Oh, yeah I forgot about that."

"Forgot about what?"

Max leaned over and whispered in Tera's ear. Daren sighed. "I guess the secrets out."

Tera smiled. "Oh, you need those. Ok, well no problem."

Before he knew it they were in the parking lot of the Walgreens just down the street from his house. Daren unbuckled and started to get out but Max grabbed his arm. "You stay here, Tera and I will get our things."

Daren laughed. "You are enjoying yourself way too much."

"So sue me." She said sticking her tongue out at him. She yelped when he made a biting motion at it though.

Max came back with a bag that looked like it had more than a simple box of condoms in it. "Tera's treat." Max said.

Daren glanced at Tera. "Uh, thanks."

Tera was, in Daren's opinion the hottest girl, in school at least until Max became Jessica Alba for real and he had often fantasized about her. He stole a few glances at her ass while they were at the mall, but did his best to hide it. Now that she spoke to him freely without insult or sneer he took advantage of a little peck at the goods here and there.

Although his mind kept coming back to Max in that outfit she tried on at Forever 21. God he had gotten a boner almost right away. It made him blush now that he thought about it. He was standing right were Tera was, and his boner had practically been right in her face. He bit his tongue and luckily she didn't say a word about it.

Tera dropped them both off at his house. As they walked up the driveway Tera called out to them.

"You two lovebirds be careful tonight ok?" Tera cried. "I know she's hot Daren but just remember if you overdo it condoms can break." Then she peeled off.

Nobody was home yet and Max said she was going to shower and change into her own clothing. She undressed with Daren in the bathroom and handed him his mothers clothes. He put the items in the dirty clothes basket down in the laundry room, and took Max's new stuff into his room to find a hiding place for it so his mom wouldn't find a girl's clothes in his room. He decided to put them in the file drawer of his desk, his mom never went in there for anything, she was always afraid to bother Maxine. So he took out all the file folders and put the clothing in the drawer. He spun with files in his hand to see his mother standing in the doorway, with her arms crossed.

"Why is the shower on if you are in here?" She demanded.

"Oh sorry, I was just going in there right now." He set his folders down on the bed on top of the bag of condoms, hopefully before his mother noticed what was sitting in the Walgreens bag.

"Well hurry up, before you ruin all the hot water." His mom said.

Daren darted to the bathroom, hoping Max left the door unlocked. It was and he quickly darted in and locked the door behind him.

Max peered from around the shower curtain and looked at him. "What happened? I heard your mom call for you on the other side of the door."

Daren turned to her. "She came home. She thinks I'm taking a shower."

"Well you'd better get in here before the water gets cold. It'll look odd if you come out without even your hair wet." Max said shoving the curtain open, revealing her wet nude body.

Daren felt his arousal peek again. Would he ever be able to control himself? He hoped not. He undressed quickly and Max just smiled and watched him. Then she stepped out of the way as he climbed in with her. He dipped under the water real quick and made sure he got his hair wet.

She smiled and pressed herself against him. "What you say we make good use of both of us naked?"

She had her answer as his cock rose and began to press into her belly. "I think he answered for me." Daren said. "But I didn't bring the condoms with me."

Max shrugged. "Just pull out like you did this afternoon."

Daren nodded. "Ok."

She kissed his chest and slowly worked her way down until his prick was bobbing right in front her face. She looked up at him and met his eyes as she took him into her mouth. Daren groaned slightly as she slid him in to her throat and back out, twitching her under his cock as she bobbed. He found his hips doing little thrusts into her mouth. She moved her head with his movements so that it was like he was fucking her mouth. She judged carefully so that he would slam into the back of throat though.

She pulled her mouth off his cock and looked up at him with doe eyes. "Do you want to put your big cock inside me now? I want it deep in my womb. Please, can I have it deep inside me. I want to feel you fucking my tight little pussy." She moaned, and stood up.

He reached out and took her breast in his hand, pulling her toward him by his handful of her flesh and she moaned pleasantly. He kissed her deeply and she reached down to stroke his cock while he sucked on her tongue.

She moaned in his mouth. "Oh, your getting so much better at that."

"You've been giving me practice." He said and squeezed her breast. Max tossed her head back and moaned hoping the sounds of the water would keep the sound from getting out.

She backed herself against the wall and raised one leg up on the side of the tub. She gave him her best fuck me look and flicked her hair so that it hung over half her face. She reached down and spread her labia for him, giving him a perfect view of her hole.

"What are you waiting for? Get your cock inside me now." She demanded.

Daren stepped forward and put his cock at her opening. She smiled and licked her lips as he pushed into her with a grunt. Her pussy opened for him easier than at school but it still took a couple of thrusts before he was deep enough to hit her cervix.

She placed her hand on his stomach. "Ok stop right there." She said. Daren stopped afraid she was upset. But then she wiggled her hips. "You feel that?" She asked.

"Feel what?"

"Pay attention and feel with your cock." She said and wiggled her hips again. This time Daren noticed what felt like a little nub moving back and forth across the tip of his cock.

"Yeah I feel it." Daren said. Her motions making his balls tight.

"That's my cervix, if you push inside some more you'll be all the way into my womb." She said. "That's fucking hot huh?"

Daren pushed and he felt the nub move aside as he went in further. He felt something he hadn't noticed before, it was like the muscles past that nub were sucking on his tip. It felt like another mouth inside of her that was sucking on his cock. The realization made his balls tingle and he pulled out of her before he reached the point of no return.

"Oh fuck." He groaned.

Max laughed. "Oh yeah, baby you get it now don't you? Felt good didn't, my womb trying to suck the cum from your cock. I know what it wants, it wants to drink your cum like I did this afternoon. It wants to taste your seed. I know because I want it too, I want you to plant your seed in me like the fucking impregnator."