Artificial Intelligence Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
musicankane
musicankane
1,037 Followers

Daren looked into her eyes and shook his head. "Please stop saying that, we can't do that. Not yet."

Max saw that her words had almost driven him too far to care and she abruptly stopped talking and wrapped her arms around him. "Oh, god. Daren I'm sorry, I was just trying to turn you on. I didn't think it would push you so far."

His cock mashed against her and twitched as if demanding to be put back into the warm tunnel of her body. Daren clenched his fists and took some deep breaths. "I don't think we should continue. Not until we have the condoms and we know that everything is under control."

Max kissed his forehead and nodded. "Ok. You go out first and make sure you mom isn't around so I can run to your room after you real fast."

Daren nodded and turned the water off.

As he stepped out of the shower Max stopped him. "I want you to know though, that once I learn my body's cycle and I get on some pills, all bets are off."

Daren laughed. "Deal."

musicankane
musicankane
1,037 Followers