All Comments on 'Artists Impression Ch. 01'

by joulie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
CuddlyAlCuddlyAlover 11 years ago
Bread of Heaven

Any time you want me to deliver a loaf of bread, Joulie, you only have to ask. Of course, a blow job by way of a thank you would be appreciated.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
I would bring cake....

This is the first story I have read of yours, and enjoyed the light-hearted approach - Fun! If I came to call, I would bring cake...no doubt...worth a read folks...a very good writer.

hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booover 11 years ago
Thank you

Delightful and refreshingly real. I loved the humanity of it, the insecurity that was sublimated by need, the raw and gentle approach to the subjects of the story. Thank you.

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathover 11 years ago
that was a delicious story

Definitely left me with a great first impression. Lovely story, incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story!

Great Story Joulie! It was very erotic and sexy! I like the theme of the older woman and younger man. It really turned me on! Blowjob and sex parts were very hot too!

PaulsomPaulsomover 11 years ago
Beautiful

You made the first time so loving and beautiful. French knickers are so sexy and accessible.

dmwriterdmwriterover 11 years ago
Where Were You?

Where were you 30 years ago when I needed some instruction from an experienced mature woman? Great tale, and high on my 'erection' scale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

A magnificent story, I wish you had been my first!

kalodinkalodinover 11 years ago
Celeste Is Best

If Chapters 2 & 3 are foreshadowed by Chapter 1, dear Joulie, then Celeste and Brian are going to burn the fucking studio to the ground before they are done. LOL I read this story to my girl friend before we cybered and she was dripping by the last sentence. At 71 and 72 we ain't dead by any means and your story is great cyber foreplay. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh for the luv of...

Celeste. One ghost-ship i would love to cruise!!

However To bra, or not to bra? Whther it be noble in mind, as first page does, without, or to surrender to the slip of fingers inside, as page 2!!!!!!!!

It matters if your mind is drifting your hand struts to heaven when a non seq occurs!

S uk

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 11 years ago
Maybe your best effort

I have thoroughly enjoyed each and every one of your offerings, Joulie, but this may be your best yet! Inexperienced young man... Slightly older, but still young, woman who knows how to get what she wants....absolutely delicious!!!

PurplePlungerPurplePlungeralmost 11 years ago
Lots of fun reading another of the "coven tales"

Yet another great first timer Joulie

Either you'll have to write some more quickly or I'll have to slow down my reading rate.

Loved this story.

Thank you and Celeste

tmack86catmack86caover 4 years ago
Interesting Style

Your conversational style is interesting and descriptive Joulie. Interesting to hear your inserts describing your unbridled desire for your muse. I use to work as a grocery clerk so your story hit close to home as they say...but never had an artist take that kind of interest in me...lol. Enjoyable read, have a wonderful day or evening as the case may be.

Regards, Terry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoulie@joulie
197 Followers
My name is Joulie; one of a small group of similar ladies, many of us friends for quite a number of years. At present the youngest of us is in her fifties. The group is not a closed arena, some will arrive, and some alas will depart. Some of us were married, some not, some div...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES