As Close As You Can Get

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK! YES DADDY PLEASE! I'M COMING!" I heard my daughter scream at the top of her lungs.Then in one fluid motion, Kayden lowered her mouth over the head of my cock, closed her lips around it, and slid them all the way down to my root, taking my entire length into her throat until her nose burrowed itself between my balls.

I groaned a final groan to rival all groans as I sucked Kayden's clit hard into my mouth and flicked my tongue hard and fast against it. I plunged two fingers deep inside her pussy.

She pulled her mouth off of my manhood and screamed, "DADDIEEEEEE!" just as my hips bucked off the bed and my cock erupted, sending a violent stream of cum onto her face. She lowered her lips over the head to catch the next one...and the next one...

My daughter's hips ground her dripping snatch down hard on my face as it convulsed and literally sprayed her fluid out in streams. I cupped my mouth over her opening and moaned from my own orgasm which was still in progress...A moan that turned into gurgling as my mouth filled with her sweet juice.

Kayden was still taking rope after rope of my hot semen into her overflowing mouth. Finally she had to pull my cock from between her lips and take the last couple of blasts on her face again. We both greedily, hungrily gulped down each other's fluid before collapsing onto the bed in a heaving, sweaty, cum soaked, and completely satisfied mass. After a few minutes when we had caught our breaths, Kayden crawled up next to me.

"Sweetheart, that was..." I paused searching for the words.

"I'd say 'fucking incredible'," Kayden began, "but I don't think those words do what we just did justice." We both laughed at that and then fell asleep in one another's arms.

Later we woke, showered together, and got dressed in time for my wife and Kira to return home from their day trip to my wife's parents' house. Aside from the occasional wink, smirk or blown kiss Kayden and I shared that night, everything returned to normal.

I dreamt of Kayden that night and I couldn't get her out of my mind the following day at work.

Around 2:30 in the afternoon I received a text message from Kayden. It read:

"Daddy can you come home?"

I wrote back saying that I was really busy and would not be able to leave work until 5:00. I asked if anything was wrong.

I immediately received a response: "Nothing is wrong Daddy. Remember that fantasy you told me about yesterday?"

I felt my breath catch in my throat as I recalled what I had started to tell her about my fantasy of watching her seduce her younger sister Kira. I responded that I did indeed remember.

My phone vibrated again: "Well then come home now! Or there won't be enough time before mom gets home."

My heart skipped a beat as I read Kayden's final text.

Fifteen minutes later I was walking in my front door. As I closed the door behind me, I heard giggling coming from the hallway, followed the sounds of whispering. I walked down the hall until I heard the giggling again. It was coming from Kira's room. The door was open just a crack so I slowly pushed it open to peer inside.

This is what I saw.

Kayden and Kira both turned to face me.

"Hi Daddy!" they said in unison.

THE END

12