All Comments on 'As Fate Would Have It'

by mejau71

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIover 17 years ago
No Way, Mejau71!

Why did you have to post this tonight?

I was supposed to edit an essay for a high school senior!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thank you

I know you must have put a ton of effort into this story and I want to say thanks! It is one of the best stories I've read on this site for a LONG time. I hope you keep on writing and I will check out some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks

Future Lit writers now have something to shoot for. I'm a fan of many of the better writers here, but you just blew them out of the water.

Truly a classic bit of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
5 is not enough

If only I could rate you a score of 50!

David48David48over 17 years ago
no guilt...no shame

A truly first rate fantasy start to finish. No one was affected by societal dogma, or religious indoctrination, or even private demons. A fantasy...Not real. Fiction. Anything else...is not talked about. Anything else is relegated to a much darker place. Too bad...maybe the cultures that actually embrace "Oedipi" and the like have always had it right...Here?...always...Fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent Mejau

After reading it I am so fucking hot. You really know the pulse of incest lovers. I appreciate you and will look forward to more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Work

Great Story + Great Writing = I am reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love it

Love your story Mejau71. Did you ever fantasize that you were the Mother in the story? That your son's big hard penis is way deep inside your womb again. You are so pretty in the picture that I could just imagine if you were my mom i would be happy to just even to sniff your soiled panties inhaling your musky pussy scent. Hope you would let your son sniff your bare pussy.

Please wright more Mother and son stories. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Complete Artistry

An absolutely brilliantly written, heart warming erotica I have ever read - my compliments to you! And I also have to add you are stunningly gorgeous. Beauty and brains - Killer combination

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GOODNESS OF SOUL

Only a few people know the love of soul, and you were part of people with this knowledge, all your stories pleased me and i encourage you to continue in this way to reveal the true sense of love. I don't be a defender of your sexuality and fantasy, but i found out somebody who know to tell really of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful !!!

You tell about of love with a great depth of mind, you know to drive your story at the beginning and the end with the science of erotism. Very beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Really Good Tale

This was just a beautiful love story. I don't think I've ever read another story with so much feeling in it. It is as though you must have lived it... somewhere in time. Keep writing and sharing your wonderful talent.

LenaptLenaptalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful !

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm WOW Great, sensual and loving as always sweet Mimi mmmmmmmmm

Wet wet kisses

Helena

Redwan666Redwan666over 16 years ago
2 GOOD

I'll be damned if I didn left any comment 4 such an "out of the world" story.Job well done. Well I myself writing A story N i Know how difficult it is 2 write 1.Not 2 mention such A great 1.........THUMBS UP

3h7rt63h7rt6over 14 years ago
Passionate and Erotic

I must say I loved your story so much, the amount of detail that you put into every scene, your amazing descriptions, and excellent vocabulary. I absolutely love the length of your story, not some quick two page magazine submission but a very well oriented, intricate novel of true passionate love between mother and son as well as the deep carnal lust between them and Beth as well. Thank you for writing this.

clinton09clinton09over 13 years ago
On a scale of 5 stars, deserves a 10

When a great director saw the great film 2001, he thanked the director Stanley Kubrick for the fulfillment of a dream...realized. This story, a bit long, nonetheless has all the elements of a love story so basic, so fundamental, that it addresses the feelings of just about any male. Not all of us do it (in fact none do), or even wish it, but somewhere inside us, the seed of this wish, these thoughts, resides. The author has made real, in words, those emotions. The author must be a woman because only women think of love in such totality. Again, my sincere compliments and esteem.

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkiabout 13 years ago
Simply amazing

This is a masterpiece.Thank you for writing it!

I loved it.Wish there was more stars to give you.

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
Great Every Time!!!

Every time I read this great story I wish we had a place like "The Garden of Eden" to help us in the begining of our wonderful relationship. Even though we didn't have a place like that, our lives and love has grown stronger. I am thankful for the life we now live, the love we share,and the child we just had. Thank you for yet another great read. Your stories make us almost feel like a normal couple. Wonderful story, hope you are able to write many more great stories like this one. 5+***** toby9790. toby_walding@yahoo.com

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 12 years ago
^__^

A true masterpiece. I totally loved it. It was so hot and so romantic at the same time. 5 stars, favourited aouthor and favourited story. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work!

EyelanderEyelanderalmost 11 years ago
I dont offten read all the pages of a story.

Great story, i love long story's with a storyline.

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryalmost 11 years ago
Just so Brill.

How some people can string words together so amazingly.

Just such a wonderful story, enjoyed every word of it.

thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
amazing,

Just amazing how you used your words to convey a story. A real story of three people and not just another fuck tale!

Thank you.

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
not bad

decent story line cant wait for a nother possible part keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely incredible!

I'm speechless. Absolutely beautiful story

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
a classic case of advocacy

rather than telling a story it became an essay on the merits of a life style.

yes, parts of the story were stimulating and entertaining.

yes, some of the storyline was erotic.

but

after a short while it left the realm of reality and became an advertisement, a promotional pamphlet.

what became of the original business model? his college career, their existing client base?

Beth's Aunt?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Delicious incest

What a fabulous story, told with the detail and finesse of a true devotee of mother-son unions. Cheryl's eventual impregnation by Chris lends a sweet final chapter to the tale. But there were other luscious sidebars that added immeasurably to the eroticism: first and foremost was Beth's devotion and appreciation of Cheryl's fabulous ass, and her eager lovemaking exhibiting her devotion. The second was the very innovative "Garden of Eden", to encourage other mothers and sons to partake of each other, and strive for a successful breeding. All in all...a thoroughly stimulating read.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesabout 9 years ago
An Instant Classic!

That's the best description I can give as to describe the brilliance of this work. This was simply excellent, my only complaint being that I would've liked to have seen more emotional dialogue between Cheryl and Chris in regards to Cheryl's earlier neglect and eventual abandonment of him as a child and his resentment toward her. I felt that aspect of their relationship deserved more closure than what you gave it with just a couple of sentences, especially on Cheryl's part.

However, their developing love towards one another, while I tad too quick in it's progression, was awesome to read and believable nonetheless. Beth's devotion and unyielding support, not only to Cheryl, but surprisingly to Chris later on, was probably the most touching aspect of the story, and a sheer pleasure to read. This is absolutely one of my favorites, and has been for a long time now, I'm just sorry it took me so long to acknowledge it. Kudos to you!

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 8 years ago

I'm sure it's a wonderful story, but I quit reading the moment the characters started smoking. Instant turnoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Lay the key, not lied. enough to turn a good story to cardboard reads.

horned_lizardhorned_lizardover 8 years ago
Instant top 5 favorite.

Your broad vocabulary and prose does wonders for this story. There were only a few places where I thought some words should have been others but that's just minor compared to the tapestry of erotic love you wove in my mind. So few authors utilize dirty talk these days, it was a thrill to read so much of it here; especially the lewd impregnation stuff.

The raw emotional communication was perfect; another thing rarely seen. I loved the salsa dance scene.

I will be coming back to this story many times for inspiration on my own stories.

Might there be

BIGGUY1956BIGGUY1956almost 8 years ago
Magnificent

I feel you have written a masterpiece. As a male, as we know do not show their emotions easily, main times during the reading of this I was over come with passion that your caricatures were feeling. Such a well written story this was that I was glad that I read ever word and felt everything that the writer was trying to convey. Thank you for your diligent s in writing this.

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
I LOVED IT

IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL STORY. I NEVER WANTED IT TO END, THANK YOU!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars - but wish i could give it more

a really erotic, interesting sexy story. well-written, nicely thought out, clever storyline. i hope you write a few more stories like this.

Katmandu147Katmandu147about 4 years ago

Such a great and well written story of love, and yes redemption. A well crafted story line with unexpected twist thrown in here and there. Plenty of sex. One glaring ommision is where the minister came from that is not only willing to perform a wedding of incest, but also a poligamist wedding. That is a glaring hole. Overall a very good read.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"As Fate Would Have It:" - The story is appropriately titled. The story throughout most aspects, scenes, and locales is well balanced. The elegance and detail of Mother Cheryl and Son Christoper was thorough, detailed and well described. However, the "ass worship" was overdone, by Beth in particular. It appears every detail of mother and son, Cheryl and Christopher, was given the most intimate situation possible, from their male/female love and romance to their recognition as mother and son, bringing them to their ideal life, marriage, children. There is CLASS personified in every detail of the romance, love, devotion and Givers of Life of Cheryl and her son, to the continuance of their family life circle as son Christopher fathers three (3) additional children with his mother. Well deserved accolades to the writer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous