As Fate Would Have It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cadence of Cheryl and Christopher's sex was amazing to watch as their bodies loudly slapped together. His fingers dug deep into the burnished flesh of her ass to steady his pose, watching in wonder as her ass ceaselessly ingested all of his eight-inch length. He easily glided in and out of that heavenly ass he so loved... Every amazing stroke and each desperate plunge he took was so much better than the last.

"I... I can't believe this. I have you... I have you, muuu... mother...." He managed to confess despite the hoarse panting.

Cheryl somehow managed to glance back across her shoulder, and saw Chris staring up in the sky... he looked as if he was about to cry. His face said it all... "How could I be so lucky? How can I ever thank you (God) for this?" But as his eyes came back to lock with hers, his misty-eyed fascination was so clear. He had truly achieved the most glorious gift known to man... and as he mouthed 'I love you', Cheryl's eyes stung with tears as he grasped her waist with renewed vigor, pulling her wide ass back at him with unwavering strength. Watching the sexy ripples of stamina wash across the golden width of her ass, Christopher metamorphosed into an untamed brute.

"You should've fucked my ass that day in Florida." Growled Cheryl, shoving her ass back at her son. "I would have let you, too."

That revelation did it... Chris' chest and neck tensed in wondrous strength, as if he were going to explode. His cock split her ass in half, stabbing her to her very core. He simply couldn't get deep enough.

"Your ass." He whimpered, seeing the wetness of her asshole gulping the glistening sheath of his cock. "I have this ass."

His fingernails entrenched themselves on her buttocks, shifting his body for a deeper plunge. With sweat now drizzling from his face upon her cheeks, Chris's rhythm stepped up as the majestic act of lovemaking invoked his living essence. He felt it as she did, and coaxed him even more with her sexy prose.

"You're gonna cumm in my ass, aren't you?" Cheryl pleaded with him.

He nodded, trying to sustain his strength. All he could do was look at those two ascending moons of ripe delicious ass, and how quickly his steamy cock vanished inside the bowels of his lover...

"Think about my ass." Cooed Cheryl. "Think about that day at the beach."

He was a well-oiled machine, equal to a battering ram, in and out of the glowing orbs of rich ripeness that begged for his seed. Feeling the potency of his swelling orgasm and the bountiful hope in his heart, his eyes remained fixed on the prize... that ass... that big wide ass.

"Think how big my ass will get when I'm pregnant." Cheryl voiced. "You'll have more to love."

"Yes." Hissed Beth, suckling from Cheryl's large dangling breast.

The thought of his mother carrying his child was too much. With a series of hasty lunges, the first tidal flow of savory sperm flooded the scalded insides of Cheryl's bowels. She went into spasms, falling atop Beth again as another syrupy rope of rich semen erupted from his cock. He screamed in traumatism, locked up in the fierce agony of resplendent orgasm. Another river of sperm flowed... and another... and another... his teeth clenched in tormenting bliss as her child's boiling seed baptized the insides of Cheryl's ass. The outpouring of life sent Cheryl into that familiar zone of ecstasy, but his seed felt far more brisk in her ass than in her womb... it felt wonderful... absolutely divine. It was as if all of Heaven and Earth converged on this one moment, this one act of absolute consecration. Nothing was more sacred to the couple than each other... they would adore each other in every imaginable way known.

That evening, Chris lovingly fucked his mother's ass two more times before falling asleep with his cock still tucked safely inside. The next morning, Cheryl awoke her son with a delicate blowjob before mounting him again, but this time in her pussy. With Beth still asleep, the couple quietly forged ahead with the hopes of conceiving a child together. Cheryl soothingly whispered her hopes into her son's ear as he saturated her womb with his rich seed. What sent him over the edge was when she spoke of her belly swelling with a baby... just knowing their lovemaking was meant to bear children was a profound inspiration for the young man. It felt wonderful trying to go as deep as he could, trying to bury his seed as deep as he could... holding those motherly hips tightly... trusting that he would impregnate the very womb he came from.

Four Weeks Later...

Cheryl made no mention of her trip to Walgreens to purchase the EPT the night before. Since the directions specified that the test be done in the morning, Cheryl wanted to surprise her lover should the news be in their favor. It was a moment all women know... the sheer anticipation of what could be... what should be.

Cheryl stood at the foot of the bed, taking in the sight of her son's magnificently handsome nude body. They were alone since Beth had fallen asleep outside in the hammock they had put up. Cheryl slowly reached up, pulling away the thin spaghetti straps of her sexy lingerie from her bare shoulders, falling about her shapely, hourglass figure. The silk material pooled about her feet as she crawled under the covers, soothingly grazing her palm across her son's hunky tan chest. She glowed with affection while caressing her lover's frame, imagining how beautiful their children would grow to become. Gazing at his peaceful slumber, Cheryl envisioned their entire lives together as husband and wife... that beautiful glow she had so longed for. That emotional serenity inside her womb... a life growing inside her... conceived in unconditional love and devotion.

"Baby?" whispered Cheryl as she kissed his lips gently.

Chris stirred as his eyes opened to see a warm smile on his lover's face. It was a noteworthy scene he would never grow tired of seeing. The beautiful face of the love of his life... the woman who gave him so much.

"G' morning." She peacefully whispered as he took her hand in his.

With a lengthy kiss, Cheryl caressed his jaw with a lone fingertip.

"You're going to be a daddy, Mr. Armstrong." She said with a telling grin.

Chris instantaneously sat up, taking her by the shoulders. "Are you serious?" he demanded to know with a smile.

Tears filled her eyes when she nodded yes. Without effort, he took his woman in his arms and brought his lips to hers in a profound kiss. Happiness took over, as they couldn't kiss each other fast enough. Chris was ecstatic, cradling her as if nothing else mattered... in all honestly; nothing else did matter. It was one of the most enchanting moments in their entire lives. They had really done it... they had set out to do what nature called them to do. Embracing their fate as nature intended.

They basked in the afterglow of unity, cuddling and attentive to the other's needs. Before long, Cheryl felt her son's aroused manhood making its presence known. But instead of jumping on it with the usual gusto, Cheryl gently ran her fingertips across his delicate girth in open mouthed wonder... they both watched her touch his cock as Cheryl contemplated the meaning of their dedication to each other. There was a live being in her fertile womb. Truly inside her. And, he had toiled, sweated, screamed and struggled with every ounce of his humanity to put it there. He had recreated himself in the identical dwelling that he had been molded from. Just the thought of such magnificence sent a spasm of wicked pleasure surging through his cock.

"This is the reason I live." She whispered in awe. "I created this... and now, it's come back to make me whole again."

"Yes." Christopher soothingly said, lightly kissing her neck and face. "Who would ever guess I would come back and father a child with you?"

"Oh baby." Cheryl quietly replied, basking in his glorious affection. "I always knew you would come back to me. It was just a premonition I always had."

"I did too." He spoke, running the tip of his fingers down her neck and breasts.

"I want a dozen children with you." Chris said, cupping the breast he knew would feed their child.

"Oooohh." Purred Cheryl with a vivid smile. "I don't think I could handle all that."

"Then maybe two more." He added.

They opened their eyes, gazing at each other in profound significance. They knew full well that this was the moment they had dreamt of for so many years. They had overcome so much to achieve the unattainable. Both knelt before one another, arm in arm as they lovingly shared the beauty of the other's soul. Christopher stroked his mother's exquisite face, remembering all the years of hopeful gazes and stolen looks... in his eyes; she beheld the love of a true man. The flawless devotion so many women spend an entire lifetime looking for, and rarely ever find. Yet here it was, in the purest sense with a man she carried in her womb for nine months. A man she ultimately granted life to, only to euphorically return to become the love of her life... her partner in life, husband... bedmate... and now, as beautiful as it sounded... father of her child.

The lovers gently crept towards each other, slowly and assuredly as their lips softly enmeshed. If there was one thing these two had mastered was the ability to partake in a drawn out, eloquent kiss. Their kiss lasted for under half an hour before he gently guided their bodies back upon the bed... their slow gliding motions heightened the awareness in their hearts. And as Christopher laid on his back, his mother suggestively crawled atop him as his palms naturally found their rightful place on her big wide ass.

A gasp escaped Cheryl's lips as his cock disappeared inside her once again.

"Mother." He quietly declared.

She loved how he said that word. It just sounded so fucking sexy.

They made precious love all morning.

The Next Day...

Beth was ecstatic when told of her joyous news. She immediately wanted to take the lovers shopping and begin the entire pregnancy process. But in their joy and delight, Cheryl wanted the three of them to sit down and seriously discuss their lives, and their anticipated wedding. She felt it was time to really get serious about their relationships, and take it to the next level.

Over dinner that night, the threesome agreed on a date for their wedding. Chris left the smaller details to Beth and Cheryl, but asked to write the vows. They also decided they would marry here in Hawaii since their child was conceived here. But what to do about their belongings that had been waiting for them in California for over two months now? The three went round and round as to what they should do... finally, it was Beth would have the astonishing idea late that evening while enjoying their drinks on the front porch overlooking the beach.

"Why don't we start up a resort for other couples like us?" Beth suggested.

"What do you mean, like us?" Chris shot back.

Beth continued; "Like for others who are spinning their wheels, trying to figure out their feelings for their mothers or whoever."

"Like a resort for struggling couples?" Cheryl said, sitting up in curiosity.

"Exactly. Like when I hired the investigator for you two, he said how common it was for him to see other mothers and sons in love." Beth said, standing up to rally her troops. "They could come here, spend a week or two in paradise, and we could provide support and counseling. I mean, come on-- if this isn't the place to be romantic, I don't know what is!"

Beth could see the wheels of entrepreneur-ship spin in Cheryl's eyes.

"There is a huge community of incest couples like us." Beth added with a twinkle in her eye, inspired by the money they could make. "Just think if we found something like this before we came here? I'd have paid anything to get you two out here!"

"We could buy this property and build some cottages." Cheryl added.

"I could design the website, and hook it up with the incest websites I found before mom and I fell in love." Chris injected, sitting up in excitement.

"Do we have the capital?" Cheryl wanted to know.

"I'll draw up a budget, but I don't see money being an issue here." Beth offered.

Cheryl said; "Well if we really are serious about this, then we'll need to have everything moved down here to Maui."

"So?" Beth quipped back. "Instead of marketing products and services we could care less about, this would be something all three of us believe in."

Beth had a very good point.

Cheryl stood up, taking Beth by the hand as she deeply kissed her in extravagant congratulations.

"Beth, you are a fucking genius." Cheryl proclaimed after savoring her fiancée's lips. "Let's do it!"

"But after we get married." Chris added, walking up to put both of his hands on both women's asses.

Cheryl cracked a loving smile of coherence. "Right... after we're married."

Christopher embraced the women with tender devotion, kissing Beth full on the lips. The perfect conclusion to a wonderful new idea.

Two Weeks Later...

Beth was put in charge of hiring the people needed for their ceremony. They wanted a small string arrangement to perform the music and a new age minister to perform the actual ceremony. With the date set for two weeks, Beth quickly arranged for the flowers and decorations. Chris had chosen the location... a high cliff overlooking the island with a waterfall below them, and a majestic breathtaking view of the pacific all around. They would exchange their vows precisely at sunset, and once the ceremony was over, the minister would take the three to the waterfall below to submerge them into the cool waters below... an ancient practice used by the natives to christen newly wed couples, or threesomes in this case. There, they would have the option to spend all night together with opulent amenities.

Beth and Cheryl graciously agreed on wearing identical wedding gowns at the service... pure white, strapless gowns that were lowly cut in the back. Cheryl had mentioned that Christopher would love seeing their bare backs, and that the cut should end at the very top of their ass cleavage. Two elaborate headdresses were specially made for the women, garnished with native white flowers of Hawaii... veils would embellish their enchanting faces. Chris had decided on a more traditional black tuxedo that highlighted his princely frame.

Wedding Day... Christopher woke up that morning with his head snuggled at the base of his mother's back. He loved sleeping there, saying he wanted every day to start with a widespread view of Cheryl's awe-inspiring ass. Quietly slipping out of bed, Christopher didn't want to jinx the old adage that it was unlucky to see your bride on her wedding day. Heading out before the women awoke, Chris set out on his daily five mile run before returning back to clean up. At that time, both Cheryl and Beth had left to get ready. This would be a day that would forever be cherished and upheld as a day of ultimate triumph and love.

Beth had hired two of the best hair and makeup girls in Maui. Not that it mattered to the guests (they only had two witnesses, four musicians, the minister, and themselves), but they wanted to be as beautiful as they could for their fiancée'. Chris meanwhile, spent the hours prior to the ceremony playing golf with some local buddies he made. His friends congratulated him over and over again as they couldn't believe he was marrying two women... it was every guy's dream, but never would he confess that one of his brides was his mother. They didn't need to know that.

The string quartet began their elegant rendition of "After All"; a song Cheryl, Beth, and Chris decided was their theme of their relationship. A melodious duo sang their glorious theme as the ceremony began...

Well, here we are again; I guess it must be fate. We've tried it on our own, But deep inside we've known We'd be back to set things straight.

I still remember when Your kiss was so brand new. Every memory repeats, Every step I take retreats, Every journey always brings me back to you.

After All the stops and starts, We keep coming back to these two hearts, Two angels who've been rescued from the fall. After All that we've been through, It all comes down to me and you. I guess it's meant to be, Forever you and me, After All.

When love is truly right (This time it's truly right.) It lives from year to year. It changes as it goes, Oh, and on the way it grows, But it never disappears,

Always just beyond my touch, You know I needed you so much. After All, what else is living for?

Both now in tears, Cheryl and Beth took each other's arms as they began their fateful walk down the aisle with "Canon in D" unforgettably performed by the string quartet. Standing with the minister, Christopher gazed at the heavenly women making their way towards him... he marveled at how dazzling both women looked in their form fitting gowns. His eyes went up and down his mothers' hourglass figure, envisioning the dress slowly slipping off later that night. How he ever landed such a woman was still a notion that blew him away... and how he landed a hot sexy vixen like Beth was something he still couldn't believe. All of these implausible ideas raced through his head as tears stung his eyes... the years of struggling and denial... the unattainable thought of actually marrying his own mother, taking her as his beloved spouse... the mother of his child... his cherished matriarch. Chris wiped his brow in absolute wonder.

Christopher stood between Cheryl and Beth as the minister began his thoughtful sermon. In it, he spoke of how special a mother's love was to a son, and how natural it was for a son to take his mother's hand in marriage... He spoke of the instinctive circle of life, in addition to a son ultimately blossoming into the man for his woman. From there, the minister's focus shifted to Beth and Cheryl, and how significant a woman's heart is to another. "In life," the minister began. "... a woman needs the attention of a like-minded soul. A woman's heart can truly understand the meaning of depth and tenderness in those moments throughout life when a man's touch cannot bring the prudence of emotion and affection. Both Cheryl and Beth realize this necessity in life, and have embraced their fate with undying faith."

Turning to gaze upon their groom, Christopher faithfully uttered these words...

"I, Christopher, take you, Beth Monroe and Cheryl Hearn, to be my friends, my lovers, and the mothers of my children and my devoted wives. I will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. I promise to cherish and respect you, to care and protect you, to comfort and encourage you both, and stay with you, for all eternity."

A tearful Beth faced both mother and son, crying as she spoke...

"Entreat me not to leave either of you, or to return from following after you, For where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people, and your love will be my love. And where you die, I will die and there I will be buried. May fate do with me and more if anything but death parts you both from me."

Finally, Cheryl turned to face the man she had bore, the man she raised and loved... and with conviction and assuredness, she declared these words...

"I, Cheryl, take you Christopher, to be my husband, to share the good times and hard times side by side. I humbly give you my hand and my heart as I pledge my faith and love to you. Just as this ring I give you today is a circle without end, my love for you is eternal. Just as it is made of incorruptible substance, my commitment to you will never fail. With this ring, I thee wed."