As Fate Would Have It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,778 Followers

All three were overwhelmed with tremendous joy as the minister gave his blessing over the exchange of their rings.

"And now, in the presence of love and commitment, these three souls have united together in Holy Matrimony. Cheryl and Beth have surrendered their names to their husband as a pledge of eternal glorification of their love. Now, for the first time, I happily present to you... man, mother, and wife... as one. Mister and Misses Christopher Armstrong. You may kiss your lovely brides." Pronounced the minister.

With that, Chris took his blushing brides together, sharing a long kiss in harmonious unison. Tears fell from Cheryl's face as Beth leaned back...

"Kiss your bride, Christopher." Beth whispered, motioning Chris to kiss Cheryl.

Chris leaned in, scooping up his radiant bride in overjoyed ecstasy as he spun her around. They laughed as they settled down for a lengthy kiss as husband and wife. Beth glowed in such joy, knowing that they had achieved a long far greater than anyone had ever expected. Although Beth was now married to them, she knew full well that this marriage was about Cheryl and Christopher. She wasn't a fifth wheel or extra baggage, but viewed her role in their marriage as "an extra bonus" for the newly christened lovers. Plus, she too wanted to emphatically bear Christopher's children as soon as she could.

Four Years Later...

"Welcome to the Garden of Eden." Read the colorful banner posted along the top of the ceiling, the fruition of Cheryl, Chris, and Beth's idea four years ago.

Strolling inside the beach side mansion of the Armstrongs, a nervous mother and son took in the grand vista of the tropical backdrop of the wide open, illuminated foyer of their home. The lovely, yet shy mother, all of 45, glanced over to see a beautiful photo montage hanging on the wall... stepping over to get a closer look, she saw over a dozen captivating pictures from Christopher and Cheryl's wedding. Above the framed pictures was a bronze plate inscribed with the words "The man and wife fate had predetermined."

Seeing those words struck a cord deep inside her heart. Swallowing her anxiety, the mother followed her curiosity. The pictorial followed the lives of Chris and Cheryl, from birth, birthdays and vacations, and to eventual marriage. The woman simply couldn't believe how absolutely gorgeous this display was. Next was their wedding vows, elegantly written in calligraphy. The expressive, profound wording left the woman paralyzed.

"Oh my God." She whispered to herself.

From there began a new assortment of pictures labeled "Our Precious Children". The mother held her breath in teetering hope as she glanced back at her son, who too was gazing at the amazing display. They shared a slight smile as an attractive young Hawaiian woman sauntered down the staircase, greeting them with a smile.

"Ah, I see you found their collage!" said the bright-eyed 24-year-old brunette, dressed in a provocative short white skirt and a scantly clad top. "I'm Jasmine, and I'll be your personal guide during your stay with us."

The mother turned to see Jasmine step to her with an extended hand. After shaking hands, Jasmine turned to the 25 year-old son, who was understandably timid.

"Ah, this must be the handsome son?" Jasmine seductively asked.

She and the son shook hands as the mother marveled at the beauty of the mansion, and the touching pictorial she saw.

"I'm sorry the Armstrongs aren't here to personally welcome you." Added Jasmine. "They're actually at the hospital giving birth to their fourth child."

"Fourth child?" asked the shocked mother.

"Yes." Explained Jasmine, walking over to show the couple the pictures. "Cheryl and Chris' first was a baby girl named Dahlia. Isn't she beautiful? Their second is Stephen, the 'little light of joy' we call him here. Their third is Kalia, meaning 'Beauty' in Hawaiian." Jasmine said, stepping back to admire the glory of their healthy and charming children.

"And this is their fourth?" asked the deeply touched mother.

"Yes. But the first between Christopher and Beth." Replied Jasmine.

The bewildered mother turned to look once more at the magnificence of Christopher and Cheryl's' loving journey. Jasmine knew the mother was smitten by the possibility of such a union.

"Amazing, isn't it?" Jasmine said in a more loving tone.

"It is. So magnificent." Replied the mother. "And their children are so... so beautiful."

Jasmine stood between the couple, taking their hands with hers as her exotic smile glowed once more.

"And what you two have done is so beautiful." Said Jasmine. "Both of you have taken the first step in realizing your destiny."

The handsome young son looked down as the mother blushed. "Chris and Cheryl were a lot like you two when they first realized their love. They also felt horrible for feeling the way they did. But see, they didn't have 'The Garden of Eden' to come to so they could hash out their emotions. Here, there is no shame... no guilt, no judgement. Just love."

With that, Jasmine led the couple through the sultry grounds of the retreat. The bright sun of the day cast a vivid glow to the atmosphere as the mother and son strolled past the bar where they saw a few couples lounging around, talking and enjoying themselves. Most of the women were middle-aged mothers... some were daughters in their early 20's. But everyone was dressed in beautiful gowns and/or skimpy attire.

Making their way beyond the outdoor lounge, they passed by a mother and son who were nestled in a hammock, taking pleasure from a serious make out session. The newcomers gasped in awe as Jasmine led them to their private beach house they would spend the next two weeks in.

Later that evening...

Over one hundred lit candles decorated a warm, cozy bedchamber adjacent to a bathhouse. Flowers garnished the bedroom as soft romantic string music played in the background. From behind a velvet curtain stepped the new arriving mother, dressed in a thin black robe that was completely see through... as she slowly made her way to the center of the room, a glass door parted as her son stepped in to see his shapely beautiful mother waiting for him. He too was in a robe, but thicker and tightly tied around his waist.

Holding his breath, the 25 year-old man beheld the awesome sight of his mother's shape and sexy figure.

"Isn't she beautiful?" asked Jasmine, who stepped up from behind the mother, running her hands along her supple shoulders. "Tell her how beautiful she is."

"She's so hot." Said the breathless son.

"Talk to her, not me." Jasmine uttered, caressing his mother's flesh with her appreciative hands.

The mother's eyelids pulsated, knowing that she was in the same room with her handsome child. Anticipation... fear... expectation... all of it hit her... the candles, the romantic setting. What else was needed to foster pure love between a mother and her son?

With that, Jasmine's fingers dropped the black robe from the mother's voluptuous body. She gasped, knowing she was fully vulnerable to her son.

"Come to your mother." Jasmine hissed, running her wide-open palm across the mother's smooth stomach, enticing the young man to plant his seed back inside the womb of his origin...

The couple fell into each other's arms as their mouths converged together in a lustful kiss. It had begun... another union of a couple determined to break the bonds of shame and wrongdoing. Jasmine stepped back to see their flesh press together in luscious elegance. The son's hands, much like Christopher's instinctively fell back to the broad sweeping fullness of her king-sized ass.

"Make love to me, my son." Whispered the mother as his tongue lathered his mother's bare neck.

That night, the lovers came together in perfect rhapsody, making them the honorary 200th couple to successfully finish the program.

It was... as fate would have it.

mejau71
mejau71
1,778 Followers