All Comments on 'As God Intended Ch. 03'

by stopeggo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My tight wet pussy is dripping with cum don�t you want to put your dick in there? add me on �kyp3 BabiSarah28

zoejoeyzoejoeyover 8 years ago
I love this series...

... Keep going! It's really good, so original, you have talent.

Zoe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The subject of this story is imaginative and there is a good bit more to be explored! When did this school start? How did the girls get selected to participate in the 'As God Intended' program? What reaction do their classmates have on days one, two and three? Are any of the male classmates required to be in the 'As God Intended' because you wrote, "that boys got aroused on busses because of all the bumps"? Does the excitement lessen for YOUR characters after the first or second day? If their arousal becomes a rather normal, or acceptable, part of their day, will they even notice it? Finally, how does each character's relationship with parents and teachers change? Please keep the storyline going, or pick it up again. I liked the Naked in School series of stories and know the author of the " - Dennis and Susan" chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Moreeee

stopeggostopeggoover 5 years agoAuthor
more...sometime

Hi. FYI, there will be more stories. I've been working on some. I've got at least 2 dozen right now. Just editing and such...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love story

Plz add more soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous