All Comments on 'As If I am Your Wife'

by sirajahmed10

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Good story

At times a little difficult to follow, but that is language.

A loving and tender story.

You need to be more Americanized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best story i ever read

Thumbs up to you mate very nice story and full of charm romance and have every ingredient to masterbate :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry to see you go

I'm hooked to your writing and read your stories over and over again. If you feel you've had enough of writing such stories, you could write a how-to or share some of your thought process.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
superb

all ur stories are superb... they simply keep u engrossed.....

arch3rarch3rover 6 years ago

No!! Don;t stop writing!! i love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Like your hot post

you should keep part 2 ... how she became your wife and kept servicing as mom, lover and wife. Add some kinky situations. She is adorable and having a juicy cunt. Let explore little more. Knock her and suck milk.. 3rd part - become grand pa and grand ma. Still love like the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
carry on please

you are a very good writter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I have read somewhere from a reliable source that we tend to have vivid memories of events which triggered a tempest of strong emotions...

... that's why i have so many vivid memories of how i admired my mom and her body and her charms...

My sexual infatuation with my mom was total (=100%)!

In a way i was also in love with her...

I was a voyeur son, i was spying on her.

I once managed to see her naked in the bathroom as she was taking shower.

My parents entertained a lot. They had many friends, usually couples, just a few single men who were considerably younger than my dad. I noticed she flirted with some of them, now i realize she was hitting on them... she enjoyed using double entendre expressions. They readily showered her with compliments... and more than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lust

You r awesome writer your all stories r so good please be more active and make more stories its request n be all mom n son

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re prop69 08/14/17 "Good story" (respectfully)

(1) I totally agree this is a "loving and tender story." That's the kind of stories i like.

(2) As regards Indian English, i know that the idiom differers from the American one. You were not at all disrespectful of Indian English.

This is a friendly advice: try to read it with an open mind & you will understand it well. EROTICA writers' task is to share there erotic fantasies with us. The moment the pause to think about indioms &/or choice of words they lose their train of thought. The additional problem is that erotic fantasies are anyway coming to mind faster than we can write them.

(3) Moreover, it is very difficult to convey the erotic aspect of a scene. The eroticism is immaterial: can't be touched, has no smell or taste. It is like a ghost who communicates with us thru the writer as a medium.The writer must tell the story from his heart directly in order to convey to us his thoughts & feelings unprocessed (raw) & in all their complexity.

(4) Erotic feelings can be expressed even in Broken English:

TODAY ME LUNCH CHINESE FOOD IN MALL. ONE EOMAN ENTERS CHINESE RESTAURANT, VERY SEXY. I LOOK I LIKE. SEXY. ME LIKE HER VERY MUCH. ME BREATHING DIFFERENT. BEART KNOCK KNOCK FAST. ME KNOW HER. NO. NO POSSIBLE. ME NEW IN TOWN. O MY GOD, ME REALIZE: SHE SAME SAME MY MOTHER WHEN ME YOUNG.

WHEN YOUNG, ME VERY CRUSH ON MOTHER.

THIS WOMAN TALL, MY MOTHER TALL

THIS WOMAN NO SLIM, HAS SHAPES, BIG ASS, BIG BOOBS, GREEN EYES, SEXY SKIN. MY MOTHER SAME SAME.

THAT MOMENT ME REMEMBER ME VERY MUCH CRUSH ON MOTHER.

ME REMEMBER MOTHER & I IN CABIN OF GRANDMA. PALMS OF MOM BURN STOVE IN KITCHEN. SHE SUN TAN. SHE BIKINI. SHE CALLS ME TO COME TO HER. SHE GIVE BOTTLE SUN TAN CREAM. SAYS PLEASE HELP, PUT ON MY BODY. ME FIRST PUTTING CREAM ON ARMS. THEN NECK. THAN BACK ABOVE BIKINI BOTTOM. ME LOOK MOM'S THIGHS. ME LOVE THIGHS. ME NO BOOB MAN. ME ASS MAN HALF HALF. ME THIGH MAN FOUR HALVES. ME START CREAM FROM FEET. GO UP UP. ME LOVE PART BACK OF KNEE, VERY VERY SOFT. ME HEART KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. ME DIZZY. O MY GOD THIS NO HAPPENING THIS TOO GOOD. ME NO THIS LUCKY. FOR ME, ME MOTHER MISS WORLD. FOR ME WHEN GOD MAKING SRXY WOMEN HE MADE ONE DAME SAME ME MOTHER. ME START CREAM ONE THIGH, SECOND THIGH. ME FEEL NO BREATHING. ME HART NO KNOCK KNOCK. ME FEEL ME PISSIBLE CUM SOON. ME SAY TO ME: "ME MUST NO CUM. IF ME NO CUM NOW, ME NO CHEAT EXAMS. NEVER. ME STUDY HARD. IF ME NO CUM NOW ME NEVER STEAL GRANDMA CIGARETTES... iF ME NO CUM NOW ME GO WITH GRANDMA TO CHURCH ON SAINT JOHN THE BAPTIST DAY... ME MUST NOT CUM NOW!"

THE PHONE RINGS. MOM SAY SEE WHO CALL. NO FORGET COME BACK FINISH JOB PLEASE."

ME ANSWER PHONE, ME WRITE MESSAGE FOR MON, ME THINK DIFFERENT THINGS, ME DRINK DODA POP, ME BREATH NORMAL, ME NO SHOOT SPERM THAT DAY. ME PRAYERS HELP! ME FINISH CREAM THIGHS.

THAT DAY BEST DAY THAT SUMMER. ME NEVER FORGOT THAT DAY.

ME DID KEEP MENTAL PICTURE MOM BODY, MOM BIKINI, MOM THIGHS. THAT PICTURE VERY SHARP.

THAT MEMORY MY JACK OFF FANTASY NEXT 12 MONTH.

ME HOTS GOR MOTHER VERY STRONG NEXT 10 YEARS. ME KARMA TO HAVE OEDIPUS COMPLEX.

ME DID BRAKE 2 PROMICE: ME NEVER GONE CHURCH WITH GRANDMA (BECAUSE ME IDIOT); ME CHEAT EXAM AGAIN (BECAUSE ME LAZY).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am great fan of all your stories

Please write more stories, I love all your narrations which are all mostly matched with real times. No one's narrations are as good as yours. All your fans will be very happy if you continue your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. BRAVISSIMO!

***** (5)!

:-)

chennaishobschennaishobsover 6 years ago
Beautifully scripted

cudnt take my eyes from reading it without missing a sentence. keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really a Great one

Shiraj Bhai, very great story and really written with great passion. Appreciate all your efforts. but why are you stopping to write further.You are one of the flag bearer from sub continent. please posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story Narrations

I am also very deep fan of your narrations, which are mostly touching the real time scenarios, Along with me all your fans will be really very happy if you continue you mother son, stories. We will miss your narrations if you don't continue your, Anyhow thanks for all your so far stories....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-)

:)

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 4 years ago
clearly a master of the game !

of saying it without ' saying it '.

ergo the obvious score

full marks! *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loveyour story, gave you a 5 (*****)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*****! ❤

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
★★★★★ (5)! The story has so far got 90 faves & 117,935 views, which is 0.76 faves per 1K views (an excellent faves-to-views ratio!)

Thank you for this mom-son incest story!

DarkForeverDarkForeverover 2 years ago

❤️❤️❤️❤️!! ‌♪♪♪♪♪

FlaresandslippersFlaresandslippersalmost 2 years ago

English is clearly not your first language

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am very much into mom-son incest stories. In my book they are very erotic owing to the taboo component.

I LOVE this story, it is very erotic and totally realistic.

I gave you a 5 (☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting someone else's comment.

Quote:

Anonymous - about 5 years ago

I have read somewhere from a reliable source that we tend to have vivid memories of events which triggered a tempest of strong emotions ... that's why i have so many vivid memories of how i admired my mom and her body and her charms...

My sexual infatuation with my mom was total (=100%)!

In a way i was also in love with her...

I was a voyeur son, i was spying on her.

I once managed to see her naked in the bathroom as she was taking shower.

My parents entertained a lot. They had many friends, usually couples, just a few single men who were considerably younger than my dad. I noticed she flirted with some of them, now i realize she was hitting on them... she enjoyed using double entendre expressions. They readily showered her with compliments... and more than that.

End quote.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5), ❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I LOVE this story, gave it

a 5.0 = 100% (★★★★★).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In my book this is an EXCELLENT mom-son erotic story.

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bravo! Bravissimo!

I LOVED this story. It is intensely erotic without being pornographic! It also is romantic and poetic!

☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I LOVED this mom/son erotic story.

5.0 = 💯% (💜💙💚💛❤) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an EXCELLENT story:

5.0 (💜💙💚💛❤),👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 (5.0)!

Excellent, ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5.0)!

❤ ❤ !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm copy pasting somebody else's comment.

Quote:

Anonymous, about 5 years ago

Best story i ever read

Thumbs up to you mate very nice story and full of charm romance and have every ingredient to masturbate :D

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My kind of mom sex story.

You hit the nail on the head with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story

Quote:

... Meena seeing him sweating and panting silently slipped out of his grasp and walked down to her room feeling totally satisfied.

Next morning as Rajesh left for site Meena was worried as to how she would face him on his return. She started contemplating on many plans and finally decided that she would ask him to take her on a long drive as by the time they returned it would be very late and he would go to bed directly as he would be tired...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I LOVED this story!

☆☆☆☆☆ (five.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellenf story: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a very popular story.

Rating (mark): 4.32 stars

[which is 86.4% (= A)].

109 faves & 133.3 views:

109 ÷ 133.3k = 0.82 faves per 1k views,

an exceptionally good faves-to-views ratio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆+ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A sex story and a love story, two in one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I totally loved this story, gave u a 5.0 = 100%!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, 5 stars. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a sex story & a love story, two in one!

It is erotic & romantic. In my book it is also poetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My kind of mother-son incest story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a FIVE STAR STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- [5- (4.65 = 93% = A+)]!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

EXCELLENT!

EXCELLENT!

EXCELLENT!

I really really LOVE it!

This is one of the best Indian mother Incest-Taboo stories.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

In my book this is one of the best Indian mom-&-son incest stories on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am copy pasting anon comment that I liked.

Quote:

Anonymous - almost 6 years ago

I am great fan of all your stories

Please write more stories, I love all your narrations which are all mostly matched with real times. No one's narrations are as good as yours. All your fans will be very happy if you continue your writings.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My kind of mom-&-son incest story.

This is a five star story (5.0 = 100%)!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You are an excellent incest/taboo story teller.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please write a story of a horny son obsessed with mothers ass, how gets her love and fuck her and fuck her ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersirajahmed10@sirajahmed10
I am an Indian who is trying to put his fantasies on the net for others to read and enjoy. I would love to recieve any feed backs from my readers and I assure them that I will reply back to their mails. In this I am also looking to make new friends too. Siraj