All Comments on 'As It Seems Ch. 01'

by rowan3

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kitten0829kitten0829almost 16 years ago
really good

really liked it and nice cliff hanger can't wait to read the following chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hmm...

It seems as if this could turn out to be a pretty good story, but it really looks like you need an editor. There were so many errors, I could barely read around them to finish the story and not be completely confused, and I'm not talking dialect either. I applaud your attempt to write the dialog as it would be spoken by Macky, DJ, and Conner, but apart from that, the story is a MESS. Get an editor. An editor could help with a lot of the things that I noticed and could make your story much better in the long run.

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904almost 16 years ago
Pretty Good

Seems to have a good storyline. You need an editor though because the mistakes can be distracting. Other than that, it was pretty good! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good start...

but like previous posters said you an editor. The grammatical mistakes can be distracting and turn a reader off. Good story line so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good start

Good start, but the overuse of foul language is distracting

savannuhsavannuhover 15 years ago
I think this IS a good start.

I didn't notice a lot of errors, but maybe that was because the story was so engaging. Anyways, the foul language doesn't bother me... lol... I mean that's how some people actually talk. Going to read the next chapter! :-) Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
a lot of promise

good start to this..cant wait to see where it goes..

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
Great start!

Can not wait to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous