All Comments on 'As Soon As I Wake Up Ch. 02'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Think I see a foursome in the wind

Hot stuff indeed. anxious for the next installment

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Such a lucky son/student

Brings back fantasies of many a young lads.

bigmg2000bigmg2000over 6 years ago
Great

i hope the next part of this great story is soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

good job

her name went from Ariella to Mariella on page 2 of this chapter.. you want to fix that.

HoltarenHoltarenover 6 years ago
Brilliant

What can I say? Envious that my schooldays were nothing like this. The possibilities are endless. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Make another one

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too Soon

This story went way too fast. Having 'realized' his power in Ch.1, he should have 'experimented' with it in tiny incremental steps without using it as a 'power'. His thoughts could have got the sexy teacher to undo a few buttons first. The frumpy teacher to dress "a little" more sexy. Then his thoughts could have directed frumpy to "show a little" by way of bending and spreading during class, and holding him back after class. Sexy could have simultaneously allowed him a little feel of her chest (without going too far). So on and si forth, the story could have progressed at a much better rate. In your last story, you commented it was more spur of the moment and you would give more thought to the next chapters. I'm afraid Ch.1 was way superior in my humble opinion.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 6 years ago
This series I like very much

I hope this one continues. It's quick and the action is extremely hot.

I look forward to reading about them taking Ms. Ariella home, then adding her sister into the mix and his cheerleader friend, Lori, as well. Maybe he has to temporarily return to the hospital for an overnight observation and manages to bag a nurse or two, or even a female doctor.

With a name like Meloday, shouldn't her twin have been named Harmonay? ;-)

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Huh

Can only assume he is dreaming all of this. Thus the dizzy spells when nodding. Don't ask, it sounded good when I first thought it.

You skipped all the steps of exploration in the build up of a seduction. You never even explained how the teacher knew his mother. You dont go from 0 to 100 unless it is pay per view.

Sorry, but being a lazy writer loses points.

gara5289gara5289about 6 years ago

Regardless of whether you punk us or not with his all being a dream, i'd love to see an update to this or honestly most of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
needs a part 3

even if it is just a dream

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

A very good story. I like the characters, especially the mother and son. I hope you let them discover their closeness as they feed on each other. There is nothing like a mother and son love story. I saw this story was written awhile ago, but I hope you will consider to consider writing more. I like the flow and format you use. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

Hope this continues. Great stories.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
HOT STORY KEEP IT GOING !!!.^*!^*!^*!

WHAT AH!!! KICK IN THE ASS FOR RICK, WHEN HE WAKES UP......NICE READ THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
?

So is it Ariella or Mariella?

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
So is it Ariella or Mariella?

Does it really matter one way or the other?

sexymeupsexymeupover 4 years ago
Read before

I read this story before but I think it was posted in mind control and there seemed to be some minor changes made to the story, in the other story the jock Fred also got payback for him being an asshole that he was. The girlfriend of the jock was more involved in the other story. This story was only a part. of the other story, .both stories are a good read.

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
sexymeup

I don't see how you could have read this story specifically before this. My stories are always posted in the Incest category. Also, when I use another author's work as inspiration, I always give credit to the original writer. I am sure there may be some similarities to other stories on the net but aren't there always?

As far as I know, though, these two chapters derived from my fevered mind.

Thanks for reaching out.

Saula88Saula88about 4 years ago
Love this, 5 stars

Great story!

randysbrandysbabout 3 years ago
Part 3

Looking forward to Part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome but where is ch 3 can't leave us hanging although it's been a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Damn you stopped writing this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES