As Soon As I Wake Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers

"Good morning, lover," Mom said to me.

"Good morning, Mom! Yesterday was so awesome. So fantastic," I said.

With a grin, Mom answered me. "I take it you enjoyed fucking your mother then?"

"It was the most fanfuckingtastic time of my life. I want to fuck you again right now."

"We can't right now. I have an appointment this morning and you need to be heading to school soon."

Shaking my head in disappointment, I took the coffee Mom offered me. I went upstairs and dressed for school. Soon, both Mom and I were heading out in opposite directions. Mom reminded me she would be seeing me that afternoon in Ms. Ariella's class for our parent teacher conference.

I didn't know what to think when I entered Ms. Ariella's regular class to find her twin sister standing there. Most of the class was already seated at their desks. I stopped momentarily to look Ms. Meloday's body up and down.

She was her normal sexy self. Standing near the front of the class and the door, she was sort of angled away from me. This gave me a good view of the sexiest teacher in the school from behind. Wearing a bright blue pencil skirt, her ever present stockings and high heels, I was quite impressed. The skirt was tight and cleaved to her ass displaying her panty lines. There was no hint of garters letting me know that her stockings were stayups.

Realizing that someone was behind her, Ms. Meloday turned towards me. She was wearing a powder blue top with enough cleavage showing to not exceed the school board's requirements for appropriate dress of female teachers. That damn school board and their parochial restrictions!

"Take your seat, Rick, you're holding everyone up," said the teacher.

Although identical twins, there was one distinct difference between the two, hot, teachers. Ms. Ariella's voice had a lower timbre, almost gravelly sounding. The twin standing in front of me was the normally frumpily dressed twin. I was shocked to see the difference in her. I stumbled as I crossed in front of her heading to my desk.

She looks just amazing today, I thought to myself. So fucking sexy. Ms. Ariella gave me a quick smile, at my stumble I thought, and licked her lips very sensuously. Since her back was to the class at this point, no one saw anything but me. Just before arranging myself at my desk, I pictured myself kissing those full, inviting lips of hers with her caught up in my embrace, my hands on her ass.

Yup, chubby time.

The class time flew past me. I had no idea whatsoever about the discussion. I was so focused on ogling her stunning, newly revealed figure that nothing else sunk into my mind. Some time was spent imagining my mother and teacher both displaying their bodies to me. I was startled into ending my reverie when the school bell rang, indicating the end of class.

Having gathered all my stuff together, I walked past Ms. Ariella who stopped me from leaving.

"I would like a word, Rick, please close the door."

Oh shit, what now? We were already scheduled for the parent teacher conference after school.

Returning to the teacher sitting at her desk, I waited to hear what I had done now. Ms. Ariella took to her feet, coming close enough to my personal space that I was uncomfortable.

"Rick," began the sexpot teacher, "I noticed you were taken aback when you first entered the classroom. What caused that reaction?"

"Umm...ahh..." I didn't know what answer was expected of me.

"Was it my wardrobe selection, Rick, that caused that reaction?"

Blushing profusely, I could only nod my head in agreement.

"Did you like the way my skirt hugged my ass, Rick?"

Absolutely no words came to my mouth this time. None. My head nodded as vigorously as possible. A small wave of dizziness came over me forcing the nodding to an end.

Ms. Ariella stepped right up to me, her breasts against my chest.

"Put your arms around me, Rick. I want you to feel my ass."

Having been taught to always respect my teachers and do as I was told, I complied with her instructions. My hands glommed onto Ms. Ariella's rear cheeks. She reached up, putting her arms around me, drawing me in for a kiss.

It wasn't a soul kiss but neither was it a peck. It was a warm and inviting kiss delivered by the full lips of my sexy teacher. It promised more, much more.

"I'll see you and your mother after school today," she said as she stepped away from our embrace.

I really didn't know what to say at that point. As Ms. Ariella turned back to her desk, I slowly made my way out the door to my next class. The rest of the day passed as if in slow motion.

Ms. Meloday's class was odd as well. Every time I checked out her hot body, I remembered fondling her sister's ass and the kiss promising more. I had to wonder if they were both identical under their clothing. Trying to clear my mind, I gave my head a shake causing another small wave of dizziness.

Immediately after my last class, I made my way to the main doors of the school to wait for my mother. She had already arrived, gaining the attention of most of the teenaged sexhounds milling around their lockers. It only took me a second to realize why my mother was the center of attention.

Her dress was formfitting, covering her from her neck to knees. Bright yellow, with black flecks throughout, the dress hugged her tits tightly and put her ass on exhibit for all the gawkers to appreciate. I suspect there were some disappointed faces when they saw me hug my MILF mother and receive a kiss from her ruby red lips.

Not even thinking of the appropriateness, or lack thereof, I took Mom by the hand, leading her to Ms. Ariella's classroom. Having heard me describe the twin teachers on prior occasions, Mom was startled at the difference in the woman standing before us.

"Come in, come in. I'm Ariella and I'm pleased to meet you."

"Thank you, I'm Angela and I'm pleased to meet you as well."

Mom held out her hand to Ms. Ariella who took it in hers. Both Mom and I were dumbfounded when my teacher, still holding Mom's hand, moved close enough to wrap her arms around my mother in a tight embrace.

Mom's hands hung straight down, she obviously didn't know what to do.

"I want us to be great friends," said my teacher, giving my mother a kiss similar to the one I had received from her earlier.

I didn't know how to react either. Especially when this sexiest of teachers pulled me into a threeway embrace. The kiss she gave me that time involved tongue. She pushed her way between my closed lips in order to search for my tongue. Ms. Ariella found it, starting a duel between the two of us. Without any real conscious thought, I put my arm around her, clasping her ass yet again.

Ms. Ariella's tongue exited my mouth only to perform the same actions on my mother. Again, without giving it any thought, I freed up my arm caught between Mom and I in order to grab my mother's ass as well. I didn't understand what was going on but I wasn't going to pass up on any opportunities with these two gorgeous creatures.

Ms. Ariella continued her oral advances on my mother and me, kissing first one and then the other with passionate tongue play. Soon enough, the hot teacher had her hands, both of them, on Mom's ass. I was sort of sidelined at the moment.

With the two women locked closely together, hands on asses, I stood back and watched this girl on girl makeout session. I had seen such in porn videos downloaded from the net but never, of course, in real life. My cock was throbbing from the unexpected display or eroticism.

My mouth dropped when Ms. Ariella swung my mother around, causing her to lean backwards on the teacher's desk. Ms. Ariella reached up to the zipper at the front of Mom's dress, dragging it down. I never knew the rasping sound of a zipper could have erotic connotations.

With the zipper fully opened, Ms. Mariella didn't wait. She spread Mom's dress open wide. The teacher pulled the crotch of Mom's panties to the side, planting her mouth on Mom's pussy.

With Mom's face now free of obstruction, I began my own makeout session with my MILF. Her tongue in my mouth seemed frantic, conveying how intense the feelings being generated by Ms. Mariella eating her pussy were.

It didn't take very long for Mom to orgasm. I guess it was the excitement of the situation, or maybe the terror of being caught, that took Mom right over the edge. It seemed every muscle in her body tensed up and locked down. I could hear Ms. Mariella slurping between my mother's thighs at the fluids Mom was leaking.

Moments later, both women collapsed against each other. Ms. Mariella held her arms up to me indicating she wanted help regaining her feet. When she was standing again, my teacher turned to me, planting a hugely passionate kiss on me. Her tongue slithered its way into my mouth giving me a taste of my mother's cunt juices.

Mom watched us for a moment or three before saying we should move the next phase of the encounter back to our house.

Yippee!

petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers
12