All Comments on 'As The Worm Turns'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 218 Comments (Page 2)
OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
This was a surprise

A pleasant one for sure.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
THE WORM BEING AGILE

has twists and turns unknown to humans, TK U MLJ LV NV

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 11 years ago
I loved it!

Well done; 5*

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
I doubt that

she was always in as much control as she believed she was. And why did Harold remain silent to hear the entire story?

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
Score one for the good guy!

I doubt that she really was always in control to the extent she thought. And why did Harold remain silent through her LONG story of the night's events?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pretty funny

Finally a good ending to a cheating wife story. She got what she deserved. Unfortunately that won't stop her from getting 50% of the assets in the divorce. Don't you just love our Court system?

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Outstanding!

Wifey will probably kill herself now that she realizes what she lost. BTB done right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PeterPuff the MagicDragon

Your wife will probably kill herself when she realizes she married the dickless King of the Dorks. WBC done right!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 ANOTHER KAMA KAZI SUICIDE

and she brought her own rope. TK U MLJ LV NV

DublosDublosover 10 years ago
That's not a story

That's not even a very good intro to a story.... I don't mind a story starting by jumping into the deep end, but if you're going to do that, you need to at some time circle around and fill in those barely caricatures of people and fill them out into something the reader can actually connect with.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Again

It seems the old stories are the best. There are too many cuck tales out there now. Back to this tale, this cunt must be the stupidest woman who ever lived. Now she can fuck anyone she wants. Of course she is now divorced, alone, broke and broken. Just what she deserves. Fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
finally

a tale about not being a willing accepting cuck,,seems 90% of the authors are. based on this tale,,you aren't a believer in cuckism.

have to give 5,unwilling cuck, ******s. well,,close nuff

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago
how the hell this this one slip past me

Brilliant little flash story. Hubby said everything he needed to say to the cheating slut, absolutely nothing and then just move on.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Great Story

Great! To the point, no long dragged out back story that no one cares about!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story great ending

The worthless whore got just what she deserved. short, sharp and to the point. Bravo!

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
SOMETIMES THE PERSON WHO THINKS THEY ARE THE BOSS

end up being nothing and homeless, TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
No Offense, But...

In what universe can a sentient being think that they can brag to their partner about cheating on him, ORDER him to eat vaginal AND anal cream pies, and expect anything other than what this slut got?

I'm sure there are some cucks who would go along, but there was no indication that this was the case here.

thebulletthebulletalmost 10 years ago
the brilliance of the Lit reader never ceases to amaze me

Patty's little story is a funny parody of the LW genre. Of course no one should be that stupid, but most of the 'loving wives' in these stories are pretty damn stupid anyway.

We have all of these LW Nazis praising this story because the bitch got burned.

Lighten up. It's just a cute little parody. It's deserving of high marks as all of Patty's story are, but because they are well written, not because the wife got burned.

Geez, doesn't anyone around here have a sense of humor?

connoisseur29connoisseur29almost 10 years ago
*****

Gee, Cassie, shit happens, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Funny

Thanks for the funny 5 minutes,it was priceless.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Another Observation

I keep saying how cheaters are the most stupid people on the planet. This cunt took it to the next level. Fucking idiot.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
@thebullet

I thought this tale was damn funny! Think about it, Bullet. Pretty much everything in this category is a parody of real life, because people don't do stupid shit like this in real life. Wifey in this tale was about as stupid as you can get and still be able to talk. In real life, NOBODY is that stupid.

It was still BTB done right, and that little Anonytard that felt the urge to insult me with his "PeterPuff the MagicDragon" post can chew on the shame of being stuck in his mommy's basement ranting in impotent rage. He can eat his own words, while my wife and I laugh at him, my books sell pretty well on Amazon and Smashwords, and I pull down some damn good money from my IT business combined with the sales of my novels. LOL :)

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Funny?

I liked the reading, a good story, but no funny, just a cheating wife who thought she was the Queen...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh! a shouting troll

who is only 14 years old. Fuck off, sonny and don't be critical of your elders and betters.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Short and to the point!

Yes, this is the way a man should react. Don't need to know reasons why, counseling, excuses,etc. Just kick her out and quickly. I could see that she really knew her husband after being married for years. I know I keep wondering how stupid women are, but I guess as IronDragon said it is a parody. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

sad

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
5 speaking of sad how dear annony doing?

same old same old I'm sure, reading LW and bitching like the little punk you are

Ducky7Ducky7about 9 years ago
Liked it as I have all

your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Funny and

a slap on the faces of all the cum sucking cuckold writers in Lit... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great

you could have made it better by having her parents there at the house. they had come over, concerned when the wife was thought to be missing. they would have found out what kind of daughter they had raised.

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXalmost 9 years ago
say what now?

lol bitch thought she was in control just because her husband was a caring and loving person who was considerate of her well being and pleasure ???

damn, ain't she stupid *shakes head*

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
Very funny story.

Just goes to show you that sometimes our perceptions about ourselves and our position in the universe can be a little off. Very well written, didn't notice very many editing mistakes which, since I really don't pay attention to that kind of stuff, isn't surprising. Thanks for all of the good reads. I enjoy your writing even if I don't enjoy some of your subject matter. Why there's chocolate and vanilla though.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through..

great flash tale.

sanser6sanser6over 8 years ago
How stupid can you be

I am glad there are more sensible women out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He did the only thing a

normal man would do. Only a weak, stupid wimp would accept her bullshit. Good story-better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
At least the author knows how to operate the CAP KEY.

By the way, genius,there should be a comma between "end" and "moron." How about you learn how to write before going around criticizing others?

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Fair

“Harold had been a fine provider and a dutiful, if slightly boring spouse. His love-making was adequate, but without the fire and daring that she craved.” – And just what has SHE done to liven things up? And how has she reacted when HE wants something a little “kinky”?

“I didn't know you would react this way." – What, is she a moron? How would SHE have reacted if the roles were reversed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And The Rest of The Story?

You can't leave it (un)finished so FINISH the story please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Funny story

The reality? The Cops made him let her in. It's her home too and he has no right to throw her out. In fact, he could be charged with assault, battery and spousal abuse if he throws her anywhere. Good story, but no reality.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

A quick one, but good. The reality of the story is a bit loose, but it worked. This wife had to have had some inclination that he would succumb to her way I would think, but it is a woman, so that also explains it. Of course, the idea that he would succumb to her ways, says a lot about their relationship, again, if she did do some thinking before pulling this off.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Hahaha!

This was short, weird and entertaining;

Thanks for the laugh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo

Enjoyed it!

real69luvrreal69luvrover 7 years ago
Great Story

Loved it. Keep up the good work!

Kiheisam58Kiheisam58almost 7 years ago
I liked it. You could have gone more into what gave her the idea to do it though.

good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
FUN!

It's not uncommon for a spouse/partner in a relationship to feel like they are the ones in charge only because the real rock of the relationship are the ones who realize what is worth fighting over and what is just irrelevant enough to let go. Every time these calm, silent and steady partners are challenged over a line that they hold true to, then the real strong person of the two is revealed, man or woman i have found it always or mostly to be true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
too short

I liked it but it was too short, Why a wife would act like that? Who encouraged her? Who or how did she turn to be like this? This was not a one time slip but a complete betrayal? Is she brain dead? Brainwashed? *3 for me becasue i need more background or at least a hint about why.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
A flash fantasy by a raving lunatic. What more can be said?

There is no plot of note, no character development beyond stark black and white, no twists to hold interest, no beginning or ending; just a glimpse that has made this reader shake his head in pity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Almost

''BAM'' quality.

Love your work so far!

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
LMAO!

And the infamous Martian Slut Ray zaps another one! Thanks!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
Brilliant!

He through her out butt naked.

What a wonderful idea!

5+ from me.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
A perfect...

... short story of the BTB type.

Obviously - 5-stars

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
'Can't even called this a BTB...

... Since the bitch in question basically burned herself.

Goes to show, if you want your husband and you to be in the cuckold lifestyle, you first got to make sure he's an actual cuck. Otherwise, well...

A solid story, based on how real people would react to such a thing. Gotta love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Failure to C'municate

This story is a great example of spouses or lovers not being honest with each other. How easily the frustration could have been released if they would just be honest with their loved one. Extremes seldom solve issues. Well written Patricia, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5* Short yet Power BTB

And from a woman writer too!!!

I wish most of the LW male writers were'nt dickless wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If You Write They Will Read

To SomeOneTwoThree and everyone who submits a post: remember your high school English lessons and proofread. The word is threw not through her out.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
Love the BTB

Truly a good story. The woman like most women who cheat thought she was entitled. She was not. Now she knows.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
good story

You know I enjoyed the story, I gave it a 5. The reason is simple. This story is so disjointed it's almost real. In real life this stuff really happens folks. We the reader were not given any precept or knowledge of incidents leading up to the story, so I see it as just a page out of someone's life.

Perhaps hubby had revealed some cuckold fantasy to his wife at some time, who knows. I felt sorry for the wife, as she obviously expected another reaction from her hubby. Why would that be?

My wife and I tried it out, but unfortunately picked the wrong guy, oh well, right. This could be a very emotional, and revealing story should the author pursue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Enjoyed This One

A little different kind of story, and I liked it. I’m still not sure what possessed her to go “off the deep end”, so to speak. I understand that she wanted to further exercise her control over her husband, but jeez, seemed like a bit of overkill. Whatever her reason, seems like it all blew up in her face. Poetic justice, I suppose.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Nothing

Nothing but praise for this one. Love to see a cheating whore, who looks to make her loving husband a cuck, laid low. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!

NOT FINISHED!!

peter944peter944over 4 years ago
Great story for what it was

I do wish you had really finished this, there had to be something to trigger he actions and I am very cotious as to what else he would have done.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Satire?

I suppose it might have been, but was it THAT far off from any of the other stories here with similar themes?

Maybe there should be a "satire" tag.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 4 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter.

I guess he's going to get very heavy!

Divorce, public announcement, lots of "Social media"!

Use the match!

mustelamustelaover 4 years ago
No

The husband's reaction just seems normal to me. Why could he have reacted otherwise? A whole part is missing, with previous facts and reflections exchanged between husband and wife, which can explain why Cassandra was convinced that he would react like a willing cuckold.

Sloppy.

Unless it's a fake, as TabooTeller says, but then where's chapter 2?

not finished at best.

Just two or three cliches and it's not even funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
unfinished

and?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Nothing missing here. Amazing story in that it comes from a female write. She's one of the best though, along with Amyum and Randi.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Yeah way to go and avoided all the wasted print

Good story enjoyed

4 stars

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 4 years ago
Ummmm?

The sub title was very misleading in this sorry attempt at writing. The police had a longer lasting conversation than the husband and wife.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 4 years ago
Short, sweet, and to the point...

Loved it.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
SHE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED...OR DID SHE?

The whore slut bitch wife got what she deserved...act like an idiot and you will pay the consequences ... did she get what she deserved? Yes..its just too bad a gun shot to the pussy isn't legal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Feel for him cause we do everything for them and this is how we get paid we event let them think they are in charge but real love is more than sex my love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well written

Well written but it belongs in the non-erotic section. Had I known the story was a drawn-out drama I would have left it alone. Do all your stories go this way?m1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes! Got just reward

And now I have to go to the clinic for shots

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 4 years ago

LAME at best. Good beginning but ended up in the shitter. LAME!!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reading again, great little story about a cheating wife who done screwed the pooch, and everyone else.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

The story was well told, well written. Really. I mean it. The writing was spot on.

The story was flash fiction, so no chance for character development or plot twists. Would like to see what you could make of a longer, more complex story-line.

I hope you write more stories in another category where there's a happier ending. Either of them might get one (eventually).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She set out to get royally fucked

Mission accomplished

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 3 years ago
OMG!

I read a story by this Author called "If only in my dreams"., also the name of a Christmas song but what ever. I'm always on the look out for a author that I can go to when there aren't any new stories to read with a decent rating or that peaks my interest. So, that said, I went to her story page and picked "As The Worm Turns" again another great 5 star story. I read the authors notes at the end of the story and thought maybe I have found another gem. That said I looked at "One Slip" and started reading. I'm thinking OMG another 5 star story, but then I get to the end and SHIT there is no ending. Another Alfred Hitchcock want to be. God I hate stories that have no ending. It was like making love to a beautiful woman, you are going slow, making it last so you both can climax together. She has a fantastic, sky rockets going off and bells ringing out in the night and you are just a couple more pumps away from the biggest cum you have had since giving up your virginity, and she jumps up and says thanks and runs off.....ARRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Why do authors do that! I guess I will read a few more of her stories and see if it was just a one off or a pattern. I hate a tease. My first real date was a tease and I drank so much Sothern Comfort my cousin thought he was going to have to take me to the hospital and get me treated for alcohol poisoning. I never did talk to her again.

So my advice to you is don't read "One Slip". Unless you like to be frustrated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ruined what would have been a good story by forcing in interracial .

That shit is disgusting .

One star because

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beginning was sickening , end was fantastic .

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I never pass up a chance to read this one. It’s just about perfect.

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456almost 3 years ago
Always remember the old saying

Life's a bitch and then you marry one

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a dumb female. Read all the situations wrong - And paid the price! Excellent story 5*s.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great story. I think Demetrius is Latin for Jamal.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars for what it's worth.

inka2222inka2222over 2 years ago

4 stars - it's a good story but as a policy I don't give 5 stars unless the vicrim of cheating gets a happy end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not my favorite sort of story but you wrote and presented it very well and clearly. Thank you for a nice read.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

Didn't know hubby as well as she thought she did. I don't generally care for the BTB shit, but this was deserved.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Why would a woman who wants to dominate the husband whom she supposedly loves, willingly submit herself to two total strangers?

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

"after tonight, their lives would never be the same"

No, I reckon not Patty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

never could happen that way but that is the beauty of fiction! Glad to see her tossed out!

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Why are women like this so stupid? These things need to be talked out first

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The sorry thing is that there really are women that stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The only complaint I have is that he wouldn’t have listened to the entire story. He would have taken action as soon as she made it clear that her actions were voluntary.

ZK

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

""""" inka22229 months ago

4 stars - it's a good story but as a policy I don't give 5 stars unless the vicrim of cheating gets a happy end."""""" Inka Dinka, seems like the vic. (husband) had a HAPPY ending. he got rid of the bitch.

Just_GymJust_Gymover 1 year ago

That's the way to do it. No muss no fuss. Just throw her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always find the stories where the wife announces she’s going to date and expects the husband to accept it (despite him clearly saying that they’re done if she does) somewhat ridiculous. This one kicks up the ridiculousness a notch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Short story, but it covered all it needed to. I know there are women like Cassandra. Usually they are Narcissists, who get their supply by male attention. Usually these women do not keep relationships very long. And a lot of them are drug or alcohol addicts, who cope with the poor choices they have made, and life ramifications, by self medicating. The woman in this story, was different. Although not much of a back story on her, but we are led to believe she was fine one day, and hit by the Martian slut ray the next. This is hard to believe, so maybe a little back story next time, would help out . In any case, I enjoyed it, especially the husbands reaction. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous