All Comments on 'As The Worm Turns'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 218 Comments
noone269noone269about 20 years ago
YESSSSS!!!!!

FINALLY!! Someone has written this story realistically! I always hated the wife turned domineering slut stories virtually every one of them have the husband give in like a punk! Thank you Patricia51 for giving the husband some balls!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Right on

About time someone finally wrote this type of story. Sick of the wimp stories...

lapdawg814lapdawg814about 20 years ago
Alright!!!!!!

Had she been my wife, she would have had to have a shoe horn on her key chainso that she could remove my shoe from her ass.... You know the saying "Don't mistake my kindness for waekness". Well this bitch made a petty big mistake... She got screwed by three men that night and didn't know that she would... The best fucking that she got was from her "DOCILE" husband....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
At last

Glad to see someone who actually lives in the real world! and who is man enough to write about it. keep up the excellent work.

migmigabout 20 years ago
Yippee!

Seriously superb story.More power to the normal man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Refreshing

Brief and enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
more than a winner

I loved it. Only one other thing that would have made it better. she got aids, and was knocked up by the black.

Harold should have shot the motherfucker, and left her to be ran over in a truck stop parking lot.

Gary

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
very good

I love the true type reaction of a husband to a wife's infidelity, and total disregard of his preferences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A Breath Of Fresh Air!

Patricia, your stories are always enjoyable, but this one is especially so, considering the recent deluge of 'wimp' husband stories. I wonder why it took a woman to author this kind of story when so many male writers would have described the husband doing just as the wife asked/demanded. Curious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
More Real-Men Husbands Please

I am a writer of Erotica. I have asserted for years that the wimp/cuckold story is not all that welcomed by the readers of erotica. Although I dislike such stories immensely, they have a right to express themselves. The comments here help to confirm this assertion. Patricia51 and I discussed this concept after I wrote her praising her work in "One Slip".

Way to go Patricia51!

Consonant Smile

wolfarmywolfarmyabout 20 years ago
Outstanding in Every Way!

I've always believed that the wimp husband stories and the desire for the famous "cream pie" were written by homosexual men or closet fags. Loved your story and to be written by a female only added to my enjoyment. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Yes!

Your story was just as unexpected and exciting as "One Slip".

Thank you for your stories and I will be eager to wait for another from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great ending

Great ending. I have always believed that those husbands who like to share their wives and have "cream pies" should just cut out the middleman [woman] and go straight tto the source.

gnfgnfabout 20 years ago
Great short story

After having read quite a few stories that just seem to run on for chapter after chapter and in the end the guy always takes them back no matter what they have done, this story is a breath of fresh air.

Keep up the good work Patricia51, this is a great story. The final comments by the police are especially great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
This worm a'spinning!

Great story!

A couple of quibbles, though. The title telegraphed the whole thing leaving no suspense. Not that you intended all that much surprise. The woman's over-the-top behaviour would have been a clue even without the title. Maybe next time a longer story with some doubts and questions. Please, let there be a next time!

In a real "turning worm" story the hubby would have done everything she asked and more... for a while. Strictly speaking one must be a worm for a time before turning into something else.

In my comment on One Slip I mentioned turning worms. Was I the inspiration? If so, I'm honored. That's not happened before. (Well, my little sister did tell lies about me.)

Now... what about a story that ends with the woman finally leaving to meet the lover who has what hubby can never give her. The last scene is him giving her a going away present... "IT" stuffed and mounted. Either that or admiring "IT" on his mantle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A change from the wimpy cuckold stories at least

I almost didn't get to the punch line. I thought it was going to be another wimpy cuckold story. Then Cassandra's unnecessarily LONG play-by-play monologue lost my interest. Fortunately, it bored me and I scrolled ahead to pick up the story line again.

Better than average.

Eric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
One of the more "Truthful" stories EOM

seeabove

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Fabulous Story

I have been searching a long time for a story like this. My stomach gets cramped when I read about the pussy whipped husbands in the other stories. My only criticism is that the wife should have been humiliated some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Just when I'm about to give up

For the second time in a month, just when I really start wondering why I even bother with this genre, you post a great story that reminds me why. It ain't the genre, it's what people do -- or more precisely -- what they don't do with it that's the problem.

I agree with the comment from Missouri that the title telegraphed how Harold would react, but not enough for me to knock points off of it.

Well done, as usual.

Kanga40Kanga40about 20 years ago
Great one Patricia!

Another example of a well liked and well written non-wimp story - though I had my doubts for a while - I thought you were in for a scathing email.

I never read much into titles, so that didn't worry me.

And to fumanda cheeze, if you read this - I truly believe those wimp stories written by men are that sort of story because that is what those men are - wimps! Funny how we need a story by a woman to portray a real man - though there are a FEW classic exceptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
THANK YOU!!!!

Terrific story. I was about at the end of my rope with the wimpy, cockold husbands. Please keep up the great work:)!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Awesome! And Thank You!!

This story is fantastic!! Please continue to produce great non-wimp stories like this one! Thank you!!

writingdragonwritingdragonabout 20 years ago
Another Winner

It was perrrfect My Lady perhaps you can send the snipit over to me to use as a quick snack her kind are aways good with ketchup!! As always your story is pointed in the right direction and finishes with a trumpet call reality is the best medicine, tenderness and love is the way. You go girl their are men with testies and can show it. YEAH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Job

I like the story being based on real feelings and how a man OR woman would react in the real world.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 20 years ago
I can merely add to the praise

so rightly bestowed upon this story.

GREAT TO SEE A REAL MAN IN A "LOVING WIVES" STORY ON LITEROTICA

MORE!

MORE!

MORE!

PLEASE

TabooTellerTabooTellerabout 20 years ago
I thought....

But I thought the whole thing was going to be a fake. Just the way she described everything sounded too over the top and too much like reciting. And the fact that she didn't seem to be drunk. Oh well.

Personally I would almost want a sequel but ...

Nice little piece though. Nicely written too. Nice attention to her thinking when she got home and afterwards. Probably more real then most of those type of stories here on LE.

TabooTellerTabooTellerabout 20 years ago
I thought....

Thought the whole thing was going to be a fake. Just the way she described everything sounded too over the top and too much like reciting. And the fact that she didn't seem to be drunk. Oh well.

Personally I would almost want a sequel but ...

Nice little piece though. Nicely written too. Nice attention to her thinking when she got home and afterwards. Lighted I think but probably a more real ending then most of those type of stories here on LE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Thanks

We finally have a champion for men and it's a woman. Why not, most women are great and understand love. It's nice to see a story that makes sense with the way people feel in certain situations. I hope I'm never faced with a wife like Harlolds but I'm sure if I was, your story reflects what would happen. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
bravissima!

Once more you have injected a grounding in life with this well planned story. How do they have so many 'adventurous' people in the "Gibson" world though? Applause and a wish for you to continue your wonderful exploration in the venues chosen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
The Wimp is Dead

At last the cuckold is dead. Please give us more..

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 20 years ago
A Classic

Patricia, the only problem I have is it is too short. Don't know how you would have lengthened it, but I wanted it to go on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
love it

This is tell best story that you have ever printed. It shows what should happen to a spouse who purposely set out to humiliate or cause and pain and distress to their spouse. You need more stories like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wonderful!

Marvelous story. One more kudo from someone who thinks the concepts of responsibility and accountability shouldn't be abandoned, even in fiction.

Anakin20Anakin20about 20 years ago
Excellent!

I was impressed by the twist. I think this story should continue, with Cassie's continuing downward spiral into debauchery.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Great Story!

It's great to read a story that is in most minds realistic. The comments prove that a lot of people appreciate a story where the man isn't made out to be a wimp.

This story was well written and it is my hope that you will write more of this type of story. DOWN WITH SLUT WIVES.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
pleasure

FINALLY! A woman who does not know how good she has it and recks her life trying to find something she could have gotten at home if she would have just talk with her man! Most men I know want nothing more than to please their wives, the ones who deserve to be pleased! She got exactly what she reped!

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 20 years ago
Hell hath no fury ...

Talk about your cautionary tales! This is an object lesson in not bullying your partner around -- Harold must have been the ultimate in henpecked husbands! I read it with mingled relief and fear. Every guy who's looked at another woman is probably doing the same thing, wondering what will set his wife or his girlfriend off. Relatively few people have taken one in the groin (or if they have, from other sources), but everybody has heard "Eat (feces) and Die" or its silent equivalent, which is even worse. I've had both happen to me, and the latter is far more painful! I wondered if the two sheriff's deputies were going to be Pat and Mike from To Serve and Protect. Would have been an interesting insert into one of their stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Well Done!

I enjoyed this as I have enjoyed your other submissions, particularly "One Slip"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
An Oasis in the Desert!

Patricia:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I hope more stories like yours will appear here and chase back into the shadows those folks who can only write about the enjoyment they receive from being spectators in their own marriages.

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
A slight twist.

I have to agree with everyone; this is the way the slut would be treated by a real man.

The wimp/queers that would have complied with her demand make a terrible story.

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
A slight twist.

I have to agree with everyone; this is the way the slut would be treated by a real man.

The wimp/queers that would have complied with her demand make a terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Baised In Reality

The only response I can give. BRAVO !!!!!!

noone269noone269over 19 years ago
I just had to comment again.

I saw this title in the feedback portal, and just finished rereading the story. Patricia51 this is definitely one of your best. A slut getting exactly what she deserved, always a beautiful thing to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I can do without the sermon thanks

what a pile of horse crap!!

you do realise this is an erotic stories site?????

perhaps you should consider writing for ridiculous moralistic stories dot com

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
just desserts

This story includes the aftermath (consequences)of unbridled lust. What did she expect?

LastoftheGreatMikeysLastoftheGreatMikeysover 19 years ago
Hmmmmm...

A well written little tale. I enjoyed it as a twist. Good job Patricia.

As for those who have posted opinions...it's just a story! Enjoy it for what it is? If it had been a man who had tried to pull this would you be so harsh?

Some people like those crazy cuckold stories. While I am not one of them, I have no problem with people who live their lives in a way that makes them happy and doesn't hurt anyone. If ya don't like 'em, don't read 'em, but for crying out loud, lighten up!

phoenix764phoenix764over 19 years ago
Excellent

Wonderful Story, and there is quite a possibility of it happening for real. There are too many stories with wimpy men. This is much more likely to happen in real life. If the spouse has sex without her consent, by force, drugs, or alcohol it is possible that the marriage survives. If the spouse deliberately goes out to have an affair, then the marriage is over.

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
What do you know?

Pretty good. A little skimpy on her insane reasoning. But refreshing to see a story that does not sink into self humiliation on the part of the husband. Never could understand why a gentle loving husband was always equated with a weak cuckold accepting character. That results in a flat story with no depth. This theme in this story would make for a much bigger in depth story. Hope you try it.

Jim

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Another man.....

This was the case of another who refuse to become a cream pie drinking wimp. He knew his wife was fucking around, but she set him off when she took off her coat with nothing on but her shoes and stocking. She then assaulted his manhood and their marriage by letting him know to his face that she had committed adultery and wanted him to drink another man's cum out of cunt. There are some wimp who would have fallen on their knees a done the honors, but this man stood on his hinds legs and acted.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND!

THE SLUT GOT WHAT SHE ASKED FOR! THANK GOD HE WASN'T ONE OF THOSE WIMP HUSBANDS THAT IS SO INVASIVE IN THIS CATEGORY!

KUDOS!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 19 years ago
Very Funny

Thanks for treating the subject with humor for once. Most of these stories are so deadly serious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

For a story wit a man that doesn't eat cum out of her pussy and refuses to take her abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
They don't really know us..

I loved this. Very close to my own situation. I am lucky that she did not fuck around on me. Just because I am a really easy going nice guy that is happy to go along with her wishes nearlly all the time. She beleives that I am a pussy wipped weakling. Then she acts all supprised when I refuse to spend thousands of pounds going on holiday somewhere I would not be seen dead.

PAPATOADPAPATOADalmost 19 years ago
A fun read

I don't know how I missed this before. It was a neat story and was nice and short. Enjoyed it a lot. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good for Him

Good for hubby! Apparently she totally misunderstood and underestimated her soon to be ex-husband.

Assumptions can make asses of people it sure did her!

Nice cameo from Mike and Pat, am I right?

Stay Safe out there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
True to life -well done, husband

Much more true-to-life than the rubbishy "he/she forgave her/him and they lived happily ever after"

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Writing

This is a brief, excellently written piece. Build-up of excitement, logical progression, element of surprise, and (apparently) the triumph of good over evil with traditional values winning out. Plus, the the usual stupid sex acts, so often repeated ad nauseum, are absent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More Please

One of the best written stories that I have read in a while. Story line has a credible flow to it. I love what you write and the way you write. excellent.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Wow

Don't know how I missed this one. Very well done with a satisfying conclusion. Was this broad brain-dead? lol. Thanks for an excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I can't believe I've never commented on this!

It's nice to read a story with realistic reactions.

I can't conceive of any other outcome but I'm sure in the hands of less astute writers there could be some really awful ones.

Great job, Patricia!

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the big push

I really loved the part of the husband giving the nude wife the boot out the door.lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved It.

I read this before but the second time was a crack up i about laughed myself out my chair.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

Irish_DomIrish_Domover 17 years ago
Great!

I must certainly agree with the anon posting on 12/20/06. A lot of people tend to think there is no difference between kind and being weak. This story did an excellent job of getting the point across.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It Takes A Quiet Strength To Be A Gentle Man...

...And believe me, I know! For years I've had to deal with a witch of an ex-wife who went from male to male, but NEVER to a MAN. Not after me. My daughter came to me and told me her Mom's "explanation". My daughter was 19 at the time, and already a mommy, with the cutest little girl I will ever know! She told me that my ex used to tell her that I was "too gentle". That I wasn't commanding enough. Then my daughter surprised me totally.

She asked me if she could come and stay with me? Her boyfriend (and the father of my little baby granddaughter) was "roughing her up" and she wanted to leave. It was Christmas Eve. I took her into my arms and said I'd protect her. I wound up clouting her "boy"friend and he's never tried to hurt my little girl since.

When we meet, he is respectful to me and my daughter. Extremely so. I gess one trip to the Hospital was enough? As for my ex, she was in shock. I asked her if she thought I should have put someone in the hospital for her, "way back when"? She said"it might have made me think more of you!". I replied: "I knew you were cheating on me. Why waste my best efforts on a ho-rag like you?". My kids all laughed, and ex's "boy"friend told them to shut up. They all looked scared and did so. But I understood what was going on. He wound up 4 States over in the trunk of my car that night, while my 2 boys held their Mom down and kept her from making a Police complaint.

He never did find his way back. Was it the "bump to the head", or did he just take the hint? "Ex" has never replaced him, and my children now ALL live with me.

And THAT takes REAL strength!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good

Goood but a bit bwetter than many.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Pleasing as usual

You made me smile, Patricia, with this fine satire. Thank you.

NucleusNucleusover 16 years ago
The price ...

... you pay for rash deeds is much higher than you can imagine. Entertaining little plot. Thank you very much.

<p>Sincere regards</p>

<b>Nucleus</b>

Gary_LostGary_Lostabout 16 years ago
Great story

I liked this story, the husband got his revenge with out a lot of violence. Yup my type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very well done

!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
always good

this is superlative writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it!!!!

Most gentle men are are very strong and when pushed will come out fighting. The husband in this story done just that!

I have had the same kind you thing happen and she ended up with her car and her personal items. Oh and a "boy"friend that gave her a STD!!! I had to laugh when I heard about that. No better revenge than to let them hang themselves!!!!

sirsemegasirsemegaover 15 years ago
Well a little late to the party but...

I enjoyed this short story. Good to have it just end there. Even better to not really use the husband in this story, actions speak louder than words!

Kind gentle man, why is they think they are wimps? How about a person being kind and gentle and respectful because that's how they expect others to treat them?

Just because someone treats you kindly doesn't mean they are pushovers. I takes real strength to refrain from impluse and violence, rather than going off half-cocked and beating the shit out of everyone, damn the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
True - sirsemega, most of the LV stories ....

utilize the wimp husband/slut concept. However, that does not preclude that we should just roll-over and accept it. Better yet, bring on the "consequences" in earnest and let the cheaters be punished in extreme. Henceforth, we disagree with your analysis [respectfully].

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
No most of the stories do not emphasize wimps

but a lot of the stories do star women who have the brain of a three year old that live in hormonal lust and have no rational thought. Most of them are money hungry and only want a husband to keep them living in the style they are accustomed to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
still good

he was presented with a slut wife, and reacted against

her. she's left where she should be

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Probably one of the best stories I have ever read

on Lit. Every action has a reaction and in that reaction a consequence. Women like this are so self centered and egotistical they have no notion of who they are married to or what the man is capable of. The woman described here is basically about as mature as a 13 yo and is probably mentally ill. Now she has no husband, no marriage, and no home. Isnt it great she can now work to live in her lifestyle and be a sex toy to men who couldnt care for her at all.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
she evidently didn't have all the right information

cuckolding Harold seemed so easy, there couldn't be anything easier, the only thing is that Harold didn't know his part in this little scenario she dreamed up. Maybe if she had talked to him before she took matters into her own hands, she would know that it wasn't going to work out for her as expected. She should kill herself by strangling on a big black cock forced down her throat while she was lying in the gutter. It would only be befitting.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 15 years ago
Black and White...right?

This one is made easy for the "Hate wimp husbands type of reader!" I understand perfectly what you have done. Very good! I still prefer the longer editions with all the character building and mind wracking emotions of the cheated and cheater that they entail. Even if the result remains the same!

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Another fine story, p51!

What a dumb-ass! Somebody should have shot her. Thanks for another fine tale.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Great Read

More please and thank you

mailme420mailme420about 13 years ago
surprize and and another

good story. thought your all story small. why don't you write few big one?

Fighting41Fighting41about 13 years ago

A story that scream's for a follow up would love to see what happens in the following days

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Second reading rates it a 4.

Isn't it funny how our frame of mind can change?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gave it a 5 star rating

Patrica51 at her best

chastenchastenover 12 years ago
I loved the way it ended

A followup would ruin it.

rvwsrvwsover 12 years ago
Good

This is probably your best work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

One of your best! Loved every second reading it.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
A PUT DOWN VERSUS

a stick up for a travesty, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
EXCELLENT

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT

Oh My God.

Patricia: I Love You!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
I'M NOT DONE

A cheating wife and non-cuck story. And he takes immediate action.

It doesn't get any better.

OH YEAH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Benedict Arnold

smoked the meaty cock, reamed by the fat one, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant

Just keep them coming. At last non wimp, non cuck stories, and the cheaster gets whats coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I gave it 5 stars ...

... that was earth.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 AT TIMES LIKE THESE

make a choice and a fast follow through. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#3 AFTER 8 YEARS

I would expect to see a follow up or an epilog, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Number three for me

That's what a man does to his blatant cheating whore skank slut cunt twat wife.

Fuck her.

OH YEAH

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
Good story

Short and to the point with just a hint of humor. Enjoyed the read.

tazmuntazmunover 11 years ago
Nice guy didn't finish last

Finally a skank Ho put in her place and not romanticized to be anything but the low life she is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice shorty

People can be so damn dumb sometimes. Nice to see a little peek at the consequences that ensue after stupidity takes a hold.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 11 years ago
Mistaking

Strength for weakness. This is a common problem among both men and women but I see it most with feminists. Just because your spouse allows you to make most of the decisions does not mean you can make unilateral damaging decisions and they won't react. Marriages are rarely 50/50 but what you perceive as weakness,(quiet demeanor, soft spoken etc.) is usually strength. This story is a prime example of that. Well done *****.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous