All Comments on 'As Time Goes By Ch. 01'

by Maonaigh

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
So well done!

And so well written!

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely Story

It so refreshing to read a realistic story. It makes the sexy bits more erotic when you do get to them. The ending of Chapter 1 was beginning to a bit too perfect to be true but then we learn that they have only ' twelve wonderful years'. Is there going to be a sad ending? Can't wait to read next chapters. Congratulations Maonaigh, well written.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

Such great detail and background on the characters and the circumstances that brought them together. The story is deliberate and building into something special, like making love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
very very good story

This is without a dough one of the best story's I have read on here, you are a great writer and I cant wait to read the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

This is one of the best stories ever written on here. It is more than just sex and lust. It is a story of true meaningful love of two lovely people. I was privilege to have been able to read and enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. I loved this story. It was fucking gradely. Excuse my language.

Grognard1Grognard1about 7 years ago
Gradely Story

Damn fine work.

TrueMortTrueMortover 6 years ago
Beautiful

I loved this. beautifully written and a beautiful story.

RastanuraRastanuraabout 5 years ago
Yorkshire

Tha happened to get it right, but the end looks ominous.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 4 years ago
This is Another Reread for Me

This is the 3rd or 4th time I’ve read this series. This is a true classic, really can’t say any more.

DiTo_DDiTo_Dalmost 4 years ago

shush, I'll tell you when I have finished the third chapter.

DeepestDesire81DeepestDesire81over 3 years ago
I well worth story

I'm a Man, I shed a tear!!!

I found this to be a very moving love story.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 3 years ago

I read this before I became a member here and rereading it is just as nice as the first time. Excellent story. Well worth the reread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A beautifully written story, evoking all the right emotions.

This story is so different from your other stories, but equally as good and believable.

This highlights what a talented author you are.

It is refreshing to read on this site such a realistic story, with real characters. I love reading about normal people and their normal lives and sex lives.

There is no need for 12 inch cocks. No banging away like a shithouse door for 25 hours straight. No twenty orgasms in the first love making session.

There is no male cumming first with a hand job, then cumming orally, then full blown fucking, then a wee bit of 69, and then to top it all off, they have anal sex. And its still the first round on the first date. Round 2 to follow soon. Lightly entertaining, but no real connection between the fictional story and the real reader.

Reading your tales to me is like watching and experiencing a full Marvel movie instead of glancing at a shallow lifeless comic version of it.

To paraphrase Dean Martin." Keep the stories rolling in."

Please.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

You are a master at conceiving and developing characters who engage the hearts and minds of your readers. I can't judge the accuracy of your portrayal of the Yorkshire accent and peculiar locutions, but if they're not genuine, you nevertheless have drawn me into a lovely fictional experience. You've succeeded at giving Fran and Dot each their own distinctive voice, just as most recently you did so masterfully with Roinin in Dark Rose.

This chapter could well stand on its own. But then you've thrown in the shadow of a dark cloud at the end.

Easily 5 stars. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked your story, well done and tastefully written and emotional. Keep up the good work.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Neber been travelling the british islands and so my judgements about country folks and gays are 0 ...... So the tale is showing a part of country living and the truly hopefully open mimded neighborhood ...... So this was a lovely romance, until the last sentence, this killed all the work ...... This sentence is so formfitting like a quader in a round hole ....... What i mean, its not connected to the story, just something thrown down the path

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🍀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaonaigh@Maonaigh
I've been writing semi-pro since the 1960s, most of my stories falling under the blanket heading of weird tales. However, I'd written nothing for 5-6 years because my wife was very ill and disabled and care for her was my priority. Some months after her death in December 2013 ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES