All Comments on 'As You Wish'

by JaneSaysIt

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Heart touching

Love the story and the cast. It has warmed my heart. Thank you!

Only one thing: Goldman not Golding (Lord flies)

JaneSaysItJaneSaysItabout 8 years agoAuthor
Totally right Anon #2

I feel like a twit! You're totally correct about the William Goldman vs William Golding comment and as much as Lord of the Flies is a classic (although one I dislike), really not the story or author I was crediting. *blushing like a fool*

Thanks for pointing that out, and I'm glad you liked my story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

The BEST story that I've read here. PLEASE write a second chapter!!! Please!!!!!

Mark737Mark737about 8 years ago
Great Story!

I sent you a private feedback. But I need to post a public one. This was a very good read. It was believable. The sex was part of the story and not "the" story. And you didn't rush getting to it.

mysteryman196mysteryman196about 8 years ago
Pretty good read

I enjoyed the build-up until near the end. I'm not sure if this is a stand-alone story, or if you're planning on some follow-up chapters. I'll admit that the build-up was great, but I did feel that things were rushed once they acknowledged to one another that they felt a mutual attraction. the physical nature of their relationship just happened too quickly and Pippa seemed to change her behaviour a bit too easily. There is definitely a lot left to cover for additional chapters, so I hope you don't leave it at this. 4* from me.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Loved this.........!

The pace of it...the build up...the way you crafted this is sublime!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Careful!

Pal, the guy who wrote The Princess Bride is William Goldman. Golding wrote Lord of the Flies, which is a great book but is definitely another kettle of fish!

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
too contrived

and way too woe is me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nicely done

Thank you for this nice story, not only romance, but also a bit of redemption.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story. I loved the way it built up.

Thank you!

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11almost 6 years ago
You are a wonderful story teller

This was delightful. Such a lovely tale of romance. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Unfinished. A crime of the magnitude as perpetrated against Luke and Cassie deserves to be solved and to have Justice served. There was no mention of the three punks being apprehended, tried and convicted of Attempted Rape and Attempted Murder. Therefore, this story is incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HEY! 5 stars

This is a good one please finish the story.

Robyn1859Robyn1859about 5 years ago
Inconceivable

Princess Bride is one of the greatest movies ever,,, and this story does it justice

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
You made me CARE about the characters!

Thanks...It's a heartwarming story.

Cal59Cal59over 2 years ago

Excellent, many thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous