All Comments on 'Ash Gets Caught Pt. 02'

by Shynympho

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rawmaster60Rawmaster60over 9 years ago
Nicely done

Yes, 5 stars and wanting more. Waiting for the next part of this story and wondering if she will be up for an incestuous DP. Sounds like a long sweet, sweaty story is ahead for all of us to enjoy. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story!! Please continue, tell us more about what happens between the 3 of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Amazing story can't wait to find out what happens next.

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
My only complaint

Is the notion that a woman has to be a slut -- don't understand. Seems Daddy and Randy should be horn dogs or bastards or something equally negative. So what that Ash loves cock, that does mean she isn't sexy and sweet. She doesn't have to be a cock slut -- tramp, whore all the other derogatory terms it seems so many people want to demean women with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a fine story, 5 stars

One small objection, though. Of course Ash is acting properly, like a good daughter and baby sister, in opening her legs for her daddy and big brother. Lots and lots of girls act that way nowadays, and more of them should. That wonderful tight little hole between her legs is for the family males, just like the big cock that her daddy and big brother Randy are sporting between their legs is for dear Ash. And naturally all the warm creamy semen in her daddy's and her big brother's heavy loaded balls is for Ash too. But rather than shooting their family semen over Ash's tits, the family males should be splattering it right up inside her tight little twat. That way the boys'll be filling her twat to the brim, so that whenever she sits down she makes big sticky white puddles on the furniture. Dad and Randy like the look those puddles, they like it a lot, it makes them really hard. So they just go and fuck Ash all over again.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Start

Start of a really great story, I have to agree with Writer why call her or any woman bad names when they like sex as much as us men? Of course most of the women I know call me a dirty old man.

ShynymphoShynymphoover 9 years agoAuthor
Author responds

Thank you once again for all the comments and feedback. As a new author, I am always on the lookout for feedback. When I wrote Pt. 2, I had already submitted Pt. 1 and like a lot of other "rookie" authors, I did not wait to post Pt.2. So I was not able to take any comments and feedback from Pt. 1 into consideration for writing Pt. 2. Rest assured, I will take all comments and feedback into consideration while writing and editing Part 3!

As for a few of the comments...

A couple of readers questioned, commented on the use of the word/title "slut". I merely used that in the story, not as a negative term, but as a fun-loving term. If it came across as a horrible thing or distracted from the character building I was creating, then I apologize.

I am grateful that you took the time to comment or rate this story and the one before. Please continue to do so and look for Ash's story to continue soon!

-Shynympho

CassieKCassieKover 9 years ago
Wicked,Wicked & even filthy Wicked 🎑👹

God! You write so good, I can understand why Ash gets so wet, I am so fucking sticky sitting here reading your story. So yummy 😋💄

LatinKarenLatinKarenover 9 years ago
Very good continuation

Good writing, I imagined myself in your situation of just being spied upon by my father and brother and I would have been more angry at them. It was a breach of trust. I would have made them strip first and show you how they would have whacked off so that they too would have been equally exposed. But you did continue your story very well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous