All Comments on 'Asherah Poles Ch. 04'

by ancientviking

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sexymomma57sexymomma57almost 11 years ago

very nice so far! would be interesting to see how this story goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great series so far, look forward to seeing where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Out of ideas already? HOW????

You're just getting started, dude! Surely your imagination isn't so barren that you can't see the conflict you set up between Shane and the new pagan goddes Ixchel?

Will Shane and Asherah fall before this new goddess?

Will they defeat her in battle?

Perhaps, more interestingly, can they convert Ixchel's followers and bring her to Shane's heel... adding another goddess in the service of Ba'al.

All of this is without considering the gifts that Shane received. The physical gifts are obvious, but you forgot the gifts of Ba'al's power. These would be incredible, if a bit weak at first due to the lack of followers/converts, but would grow with the size of his harem and congregation, possibly on an exponential level.

Remember, Ba'al and Asherah are deities that seek to re-establish their power. If you can't think of anything else, at least give us a few chapters detailing how they accomplish that small feat.

Interesting story so far, but you drastically underestimate the depth of the plot you have established. You've got plenty of directions to go with the story, so have fun and hopefully we'll see something new from you soon!

Kingmaker711Kingmaker711almost 10 years ago
This is a great story

Would like to see it updated. For a second I thought this was submitted in May of this year. Love the transformations and the descriptions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous