All Comments on 'Ægir’s Bride Ch. 05'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
small_town_girlsmall_town_girlalmost 9 years ago
my favorite chapter yet!

oh i loved everything about this one, Tara.

deeply emotional, and hot as hell at the same time!

thank you :)

(for the record, i'm still in camp Sven, and very much looking forward to her next session with him...)

graceunderfiregraceunderfirealmost 9 years ago
Well worth the wait

I can't decide which of the men I find more captivating, the more depth that is exposed, the more I am completely jealous of Kirsten

ham_sandwichham_sandwichalmost 9 years ago
Worth waiting for!

Waiting impatiently for days now for this next installment, and here it is. Once again, it does not disappoint. I'm getting sucked in to this fascinating miasma of passion that you're weaving and can hardly sit still until the next one gets published. What an incredible imagination you have!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh, yeah!!!

Great chapter!!!! Loved it!!! Looking forward to more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best chapter yet

Always looking forward to more. You're a great storyteller. As lucky as she is to have all 3 of them, Bjorn is the total package. He loves her mind, body, and soul from the the get go. Can't wait for the next chapter. -E

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 9 years ago
Bjoooooooooooooooooooooooooorn!

Again! Again! Again! What a man! What a husband! Often the outwardly happy-go-lucky ones can be the most intense and have the darkest-depth desires.

joodlejoodlealmost 9 years ago
Nice

I was eager to find out what you had up your sleeve for Bjorn. This was good. The drowning thing I did not see coming. Nor the fucking her while clothed in the cold shower. I like the sperm war that is brewing, but the question remains-- how will they know who's baby it is when it arrives? Who gets the victory when they don't even know? If Bjorn is battling with Sven for the knocked-her-up medal, then they must have some way of determining the birthfather. Right? Either way, it is hot. The determination to breed is one of my top aphrodisiacs. I can't wait for the punishment ahead. I wanted Bjorn to "lose control" this chapter and that is what I got. Thank you!!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
This is what I was waiting for!

Dark, yes but so much love behind it. So much care driving both of their actions. This is the kind of partnership I was waiting for. Sven wants her for children, Mikael wants her for his daughter but Bjorn wants her for her- because he loves her. If you took away the responsibility, the legacy, the children and even sexual need, Bjorn would still be there because he loves Kirsty for who she is. Can his brothers say that? They might need her but do they love her? I don't think so.

Thanks for giving me this chapter. I've got my fingers crossed that the next chapter will be all about the two of them again. And I'd love to see Bjorn with his daughters eventually. (I am curious how they'll know whose child is whose. Blood tests?)

Anyway, until the story disabuses me of the notion, I'm going to happily imagine a monogamous relationship between Kirsty and Bjorn. Interested to see where you take things next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bjoun!!!!!

He is soooo adorable and hot!! I just love him!! ^^^^ seriously agree. Hoping Bjoun and her will get together!!! Their love standing out amongst the brothers! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Reality

When you really get down to it, the absolute truth we all have our demons it’s why it’s all so fucking hard.

Wow, I feel a bit dirty (the good kind), I was right there in the room.

Tess (UK)

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Brilliantly written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES