All Comments on 'Ægir’s Bride Ch. 08'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG

No words. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sven is growing on me in the best chapter so far

Though baby brother Bjorn is still my favorite, Sven has established himself as a complex character, full of varying emotions that bodes well for his relationship with Kirsten. And I am looking forward to the upcoming threesome - though I think it'll take awhile longer for all of them to be ready for that.

And of course the "secret" - how will that affect Bjorn and how he sees Kirsten? How will he react knowing that his birth effectively stopped any further siblings? As he already shows himself as being quite sensitive, I'm guessing it'll affect his relationship with everyone in the family.

An interesting, complex story, with multiple threads - all of them interesting and addictive. Looking forward to whatever happens next.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 9 years ago
Love it

Complex, intriguing and utterly compelling.

Three brothers and three totally different psychs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

Amazing how poorly she reads and understands him compared to his brothers. From what you have shown us of the three, Sven is less damaged and wall-eyed crazy than the others, yet she judges him most harshly. He's not cute little Romeo boy who is into suffocation or poor rejected bad boy Wednesday's brother. He is merely the responsible eldest with all the familial expectations that entails.

This is all still scary new to her and she has her own insecurities, but when will she assert herself in any way? It is going to be up to her to step up and create balance within and between the brothers. She will need to find a bit of Petrine inside herself and show it. She is just learning all these widely varying expectations and her own proclivities. Will you not show her discovering her limits as well? She has chosen to stay as wife and sub. She is not a public slave. It is within her rights as both wife and sub to say Oh Hell No. Will you allow her to do it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Never long enough!

Your amazing chapters are always too short for me. I never want them to end. Thanks for another great read.

bearsladybearsladyalmost 9 years ago

Extremely good chapter. Getting to know a person in a one-on-one relationship can be hard enough, but to do it times three would be exponentially harder. And to do it while exploring your own mindset? You are doing an excellent job taking us through that minefield

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Can't get enough

It's messy, oh so messy but deliciously so...I want to see their relationships develop, find peace for themselves and love in each other. The pain and misunderstandings, mingled with kink and a yearning to connect is splendidly balanced. I hope this is a long, long story of love and redemption and hope! Thank you! Keep writing....!!l

Lickle_mermaid

ham_sandwichham_sandwichalmost 9 years ago
OMG!

Exquisitely bittersweet. Tara, you've done it once again.

star_cursedstar_cursedalmost 9 years ago
poor Sven

I do hope that Sven and Kristen come to realize how the other feels eventually. I don't expect sunshine and roses from Sven, not his style I wouldn't think, but damn it's killing me that they both care and neither knows how the other feels.

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexploreralmost 9 years ago
A Word and An Act Prevent Understanding

Actually if Kirsten had continued calling Sven by his name some real progress could have been made in the way they feel for each other. He shows such tenderness and care or even love when helping Kirsten to start anal training and at that point she does call him by name. The misunderstanding that Kirsten makes is because Sven places his hand on her abdomen she assumes he is only interested in using her to breed a son. This is not how he feels though and it is a shame that there is a major focus on sexual encounters and submission and no real focus on conversation. Conversation would go a long way to making these two characters understand and care more for each other. I think this is a wonderfully complicated love story times three eventually but I cannot foresee the three men taking her at once. Wonderfully written and wait patiently for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story! Love seeing the different relationships develop. Can't wait to read more!

joodlejoodlealmost 9 years ago
THAT was powerful

Ok sweetie, THAT was powerful. I stand where Kirsty stands when it comes to anal. In some ways repulsed, in some ways aroused. But that hardly seems to be relevant with the intensity of this chapter. God that was so amazing. Sven is so hot. I've been missing him. I loved the part where he described a threesome to her, especially when she envisioned Mikael joining in. And I LOVED when he moved her hair and saw Bjorn's teethmarks. I could see it in my mind, and his reaction was incredible. I had hoped that he would get a few more loads in. I hate it when guys say "all night long" and then they give you two fucks, equating to three hours tops. That is not "all night". But hey he's just human, and he's not a randy boy either. I loved this chapter. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you and I am just as eagerly awaiting the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep 'em Coming!

I know you're probably extremely busy with writing and editing you're soon to be published book (so exciting!), but please don't make us wait too long! You write so tantalisingly well :)

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
Can I kill off all your characters except Kirsty and Bjorn?

They're all so selfish and unempathetic. It drives me crazy. I'm glad she's furious about being used as an incubator. She should let him know, in no uncertain terms. I also didn't like the way Sven threw virgin at his brother. That was mean and uncalled for. It made me like him less, even though I understood it.

This story infuriates me but I keep coming back for more, so it must be good. Hoping for more of my lovebirds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Your story is so much more than just a bdsm kink session. I absolutely love the older couples story also. I am completely enamored of your story. Thank you so much!

sweetone66sweetone66over 8 years ago
I agree with the previous commenter...

But I disagree whole heartedly with cantfightfate. This is a great story with wonderfully diverse and interesting characters; young and old alike.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES