Ægir’s Bride Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers

She nodded her head but said nothing more. Flogging had never been his thing...or pain for that matter. He preferred simple domination, not that there was anything simple about it. Getting into someone's mind, discovering their secret desires and deepest fears and then pushing those to the very limits.

"Breathe deeply, Kirsten," better to get back to that...to what he did best. He reached for the bottle of lube and the plug on the floor. He rubbed the lube over the plug and then once more slowly massaged some into her tight ass...her virgin ass.

He wanted to say fuck it with the damned plug. Fuck the training...he had never been so foolish before and he was not about to act upon the impulse but the fact that it was there was alarming. What he really wanted was to sink his cock deep inside of her, claim that too. There was time, he reminded himself. She was theirs now. Even if he might never have her love the way his brothers did, he could and would enjoy her delicious body just the same.

He moved the plug between the warm cheeks of her ass. "Breath in. Deeply. One. Two. Three. Four," he coaxed her. "Good girl. Now push back again. Just like you did with my finger. You can do it. I know you can," he coached though he could feel her tensing a bit at the foreign invader. "Breathe out very, very slowly as you push back, do you understand, Kirsten?"

"Yes, Sir," she nodded as she shifted a bit against his body. His cock throbbed once more. He promised it that it would not be much longer, not much longer at all. As soon as he had the plug inside her ass, he was taking her. Hard and fast. He needed to take the edge off. To disperse some of the energy that had been coursing inside of him. Since...since the last time he held her.

"One," he began the count very slowly this time. His other hand ran the length of her arm until his fingers laced through hers. "This is just the beginning, Kirsten. The plug is much smaller than my cock. You know this. Two," he continued as he felt some of the tension release from her body as she opened just a bit. He gently pushed the plug forward just the tiniest little bit in answer to her body.

"Good girl," he whispered against her shoulder. "Three," he felt the plug breech her just as his finger had. Just as one day...hopefully soon...his cock would. "Breathe out completely this time, Kirsten. Breathe out and push back as hard as you can. Four."

Her body shivered and tensed as the plug sank completely inside her. "Very good girl," he kissed her shoulder as his fingers squeezed hers. "Now relax and breathe in deeply again. Let your body adjust. How does it feel?"

"Full. Strange pressure," she whispered.

"Pain?" he loosened his fingers and began to run his whole hand gently up and down her arm again as he buried his face between her shoulders and fought for even the semblance of control. His cock demanded that he keep that promise...bury himself so fucking deep inside of her and fuck her until they were both mindless.

She shook her head, "Not really...just full and a touch uncomfortable."

"That is only because it is something new. Which is why the plugs and training are so important. Like I said, that plug is much smaller than my cock." His fingers pushed gently at the smooth end of the plug which curved and fit perfectly over the back opening.

"Remember why, Kirsten? Do you remember why I want to train your ass?" As jealous as he was of his brothers, he knew exactly what to whisper into her ear as he rubbed his hard cock between her legs from behind.

She nodded slowly and he could hear the catch in her breath at his words. "Why? Why, Kirsten? Tell me. Tell me what you want."

The silence stretched so long that he feared he had pushed her too far. He opened his mouth and was about to answer as she spoke. "So I can..." her shoulders even began to turn pink he noticed.

"So you can... We all can..." she stammered.

His fingers brushed her chin and turned her head gently to face him. She cast her eyes to the side as she sought to avoid his gaze. "Look at me, Kirsten. Look me in the eye and tell me."

She trembled as she inhaled deeply, but her eyes met his. "So that you can fuck my ass...while Bjorn..." She paused and her eyes went very wide as the head of his cock breached her wet cunt. He slipped just inside.

"So he can fuck your wet cunt, sweetheart?" He slid in to the hilt, filling her tightness. "Do you want that, Kirsten? Both of our cock deep inside of you? Your cunt and ass full of our hard cocks...fucking you deep...taking you..."

He felt her cunt begin to clinch and tighten around his cock. He knew she was incredibly close as he began to move slowly inside of her, "Beg me to fuck you, Kirsten. Beg me to fuck you and come inside your sweet cunt while you imagine it. Two cocks inside of you..."

***

Kirsty clutched the sheet tightly in her fingers as she thrust her hips back to meet his too slow thrust. "Fuck me," she was shocked at how deep and earthy her voice sounded. Like some demon...or succubus howling its darkness.

But still he was too fucking controlled. His body moving slowly and smoothly within hers. She wanted him to lose control. She needed him as greedy for her as she was for him. "Stop playing games and fuck me, Sven," she demanded.

His hands shifted on her body. His fingers laced through her damp hair at the base of her neck. Pulled her head back until she was staring straight into those intense blue eyes. "You are forgetting something, our darling wife."

She shook her head. Right now she could forget her own name so that was no surprise, "What? What am I forgetting?"

He chuckled and she felt his cock twitch inside of her, "Who? You have three husbands, my sweet little wife."

Her eyes widened as his words hit her, ignited her senses. If the image of him and Bjorn both taking her at once was nirvana, his reminder of Mikael transformed it into heaven itself. She could not stop the gentle moan.

"Yes, Kirsten, just like that," he whispered as he plunged his cock fully inside of her at the same time he slipped two fingers between her open lips. He worked them in perfect time with his cock inside her depths. Of course, that only intensified the sensation of the plug in her bottom. Full. She felt so incredibly...

"Full. Stuffed. Crammed full of all three of your cocks. Is that what you want, our beautiful little wife?"

His words were all it took as she felt her whole body splinter and take flight. She cried out around his fingers as he fucked her harder and deeper. His other hand pulled her hair even harder. Turned her head so that she faced him. "Look at me. Watch me. Watch me fuck you. Watch me come inside of you. Inside your sweet fertile little cunt. Min!"

She cried out even louder as pleasure and pain mixed once more when his teeth sank deep into her shoulder. Directly over his brother's. She saw stars from sensation overload even as her orgasm intensified. For a moment, she thought she would lose consciousness it was so fucking overpowering. Then she felt him swelling inside of her.

Even as she tried to pull away, he forced her back into his arms, driving his cock into her to the hilt as she felt him begin to explode inside of her. She willed herself to open to him fully. She thought of his mother's words...remembered that he needed her love too.

But it did not fully erase the sting of betrayal. As if she were cheating on the man she loved. Even if she knew their ways were different, her mind could not reconcile giving her body, taking such pleasure from his brother.

Her body though did not seem to give a damn what her befuddled brain thought as it pulsed and convulsed around his cock that had emptied itself as he said into her unprotected cunt. And that word, it was close enough to English to leave no doubt. He was claiming her as his. Perhaps differently than his brother had...but no less real. And his teeth pressing deeper and deeper into her already bruised flesh left no doubt...he meant to do just that.

In the end, her mind could not manage to calculate the dissonances that were tearing her apart. Her body wanted this man...every bit as much as it had from that first email...as much as it had from the moment he pulled her through that turnstile...even more than that first time in this very bed. His. His bed.

His fingers that had been inside her mouth trailed down her chin. Her neck. Across her tits that were hard and oh so fucking sensitive. Until his hand came to rest over her lower abdomen. Even with his face buried in her shoulder, she knew exactly where his thoughts were just then...and she fought back the rage.

At being used...once more he had used her. Turned her body against her. When would she fucking learn? He wanted only one thing from her...and as much as his mother wanted to believe otherwise...it was not her love.

She tried to pull away but his arms locked her tightly to him. "We have just begun," he promised. "I am not wasting a moment of my time with you, dear wife." He said as she felt his bare hand slap her thigh. "Do not move."

She whimpered as she felt him slip from her wet cunt. She tried closing her eyes and breathing deeply, but found herself fighting back tears. Ambivalence...indecision...cognitive dissonance. Whatever the fuck you wanted to call it. She wanted to try...to be the strong, caring person that Petrine said she was.

But she simply could not. Laying on her side in the same bed where this man had first taken her...she wanted to crawl into a ball and cry. How the fuck could she love one man and still want two others? His brothers no less.

And what was bothering her most was the warm wetness that she felt leaking between her thighs. The what-if's of that alone was shattering her whole world. To love one and want his...and to be nothing more than a breeder to the other. She choked back bile.

She needed time...time to come to terms with it all. The boat lurched the tiniest bit and she smiled...yes, time to get her sea legs in this strange new world of theirs. And his cold, aloofness was not helping. Even if he could not give her Bjorn's loving care, she would prefer Mikael's angry bad-boy...to Mister Cool. Mister This Is Just Business...making a baby was not just business...not to her anyway.

"Open your legs," his calm voice behind her commanded.

'Never let me see you cry again,' it was her mother's voice that she heard. She breathed deeply and obeyed...simply because that was who she was. Even as stripped raw as her emotions were just then, maybe especially as vulnerable as she was then...submission was what came easiest. Losing herself not in her thoughts, but simply turning control over to someone else.

And damn him, this man took that control so fucking easily.

***

Sven fought to concentrate on the knots, the rope, the pattern against her soft, warm skin. But it was only how natural that all was that was his saving grace. He felt the stiffness in her body. Another reminder...you will never have her. Not the way you want. Not the way he does.

The further she pulled away, the tighter the rope became. But it was not enough. All the lengths could not really bind her to him the way he needed her. He re-positioned the intricately woven pattern that was the anchor between her legs. It formed a tight thong of sorts covering her from bare mons to past the plug which he had left in place.

The rope wound up her back, across her shoulders, then tightly around her tits that were turning the most enticing shade of purple. It laced down her tummy through the loop at the end of anchor then round her waist. It was the very type of artwork that he knew thrilled her. And still it was not enough.

He checked her circulation once more, running his nails along her skin until the lines shone white then watching and counting as they faded. It was perfect. Not as perfect as her pale skin that pinked around the edges of the tight rope. Not as perfect as the woman he...wanted, that was safe.

"Too tight?" he asked even though he knew the answer,

She shook her head without looking at him. "No, Sir," she whispered. But her use of the title was only another reminder. It was his name upon her lips that he wanted to hear.

"Over my knee then" he said as he guided and positioned her exactly as he wanted her so that the round globes of that gorgeous ass was raised high in the air.

His hand came down on her right cheek. He smiled as it shook lightly from the blow and turned a light shade of pink. He repeated it on the left one. Alternating between them with light blows designed to warm the flesh...and other things. Her soft moans said that it was doing both.

Then he increased the power of his downward stroke. Her skin flamed redder as she jumped a bit on his lip. His other hand on the small of her back steadied her, "Do not move, Kirsten." He landed another and although she stiffened, she did not jump this time.

He delivered another dozen in rapid succession until her bottom flamed as brilliantly as her hair. And each blow was met with a deeper moan. He could hear and feel the pain in each one...but there was pleasure there too. Gods...she was perfection.

He delivered one final solid spank right in the center of her ass, "Do you feel it? The plug moving inside your ass with each of them. It excited you, did it not?"

He heard her soft whimper, "Yes, damn it, yes. Is that what you fucking want to hear? Yes, I fucking want you. Yes, you fucking play my own damned body against me." She rolled over, stared at him and those blue eyes glistened with unshed tears. "Is that what you want to hear, Sir?"

"Not even fucking close," he growled as he laced his fingers through her hair and pulled her head back. He turned her over and shoved her backwards on the bed as he loomed over her. But he would have to settle if that was all he could have, because this woman had become his fucking addiction.

He reached backwards for his jeans on the floor. He found his knife in the pocket and opened the blade. He was not wasting fucking time untying the damned mess. It was only rope. And right then it stood between him and what he needed. To bury himself deep inside of her wet cunt. To fuck her until her screams echoed in the dark night.

If that was all he could be to her, then damn it he would make damned sure that she remembered every single moment of him inside her. Every orgasm he gave her. He would store up every moan, whimper and scream. Like treasure his ancestors pillaged. Like money in the bank. He would store them all up. Save them for the times when she...

Damn it, he did not want to even think about it. A quick flick of the blade at the loop or rope just above her pubic bone and the whole thing began to unravel. What had taken him time to craft, to create...was gone in an instant. It reminded him how precarious life could be...over in an instant. Just as his father's had been...before he was even born. Just as his could be. And what would he leave behind? To show for living...

He pushed her back on the bed. His hands clinched tightly in her hair as he held her down. His mouth pillaged hers. He felt her push against him, try to dislodge him. He plunged deep inside her in a single stroke.

Then her fingers were not pushing him away but curling into shoulders, drawing him closer as her too fucking tight cunt came on his cock. That only drove him harder, maddened him as he thrust repeatedly inside of her. He gave into all of the demons that had haunted him. Until they consumed him. Until she swept him away in her responsive body. Until once more he emptied himself...his very fucking soul it seemed this time within her. And still it was not enough, he thought as he rolled off of her.

It would never be enough, he knew and he drew her reluctant body back against him. He fell into sleep but his dreams were haunted with death, darkness and loss.

***

Kirsty waited until his gentle snoring told her that he slept. She tried to move away at least, but his arm about her waist would not release her. She fought the tightness in her throat. The tears stinging the back of her eyes.

Damn him, damn this man to hell. Damn that first message. Damn that photo of him on the control deck that entranced her from the beginning. Damn him for the way he had drawn her through that turnstile and handed her artic wildflowers...that he picked himself. Orlaya grandiflora...white lace. Damn him for this too. Damn him for how easily he could slip past her defences...turn her own body against her.

She felt the tears spill from her eyes silently. Damn him because it would never mean the same thing to him that it did to her. To him it was just sex. Biology. Reproduction. Spiced with kink. Her fingers gently caressed his arm where it wrapped about her waist. Why could it not be to her too?

Because as much as he angered her, she cared for him. Wanted to believe Petrine's words that he too needed her. That she might one day be more to this man too than simply a fuck... She choked back the tears at the thought...the mother of his son. She swallowed the bitter bile at the cold clinical assessment.

Then she chuckled as she shifted in his arms as she thought...well, at least she had managed to chip away that Mister Cool veneer. Though how she had no idea. Yes, she liked the heat...his heat as she rubbed slowly against him and drifted off into a restless sleep.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers