All Comments on 'Ægir’s Bride Ch. 11'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hi

Just a few typo but overall you wrote a beautiful chapter :)

Choose in the description might be choice?

Night line should be night light.

"I'll bet him to a pulp," should be "beat".

Sorry for my poor grammar, I'm typing on a phone at 4AM :)

Great work once again! Thanks for posting !

-Mi

Tara CoxTara Coxalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Apologies...sort of...

Anon,

The choice got me too. I admit this chapter has more of those than most of my others.

BUT I make it plain to readers...you get what you pay for. I post only unedited first drafts at Lit to get reader feedback. I do run spellcheck and do one edit myself before posting but that never catches them all...because writers see what they think they wrote and not what is there. If you want my re-written (usually to fill in those plot holes that YOU pointed out) and professionally edited stories then check out Amazon.

This one is worse than average because I have been doing just that editing and publishing The Arrangement, My Country Tis of Thee and Mother Earth Murders for Amazon. It got to be an issue of time and getting this chapter out before people got upset...lol. And working on the next...and final chapter in this trilogy as we speak.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichalmost 9 years ago
Another fiver!

Tara, the typos aren't even speed bumps in your stories! They might be bothersome with a lesser writer, but not with your work. Baby, your stuff is in a class by itself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you . . .

for another great chapter. Love your story. Look forward to your next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Your tags are appropriate. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Most definitely my favorite chapter!!!

*panting* *panting* *panting* FAINT

So. Much. Hotness!!!!!!

You are such a magnificent writer!!

This chapter was so hot, magnificent, etc of positive synonyms...

Please, we need more, especially after this! <3 Never stop writing Tara.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlalmost 9 years ago
oh. my. goodness!

that was so freakin' HOT! and i don't even like knife play. not even a tiny little bit. still!

i am still solidly in Sven's camp. maybe because he's sooo hard to get... hehe.

i most definitely have a huge girl crash on YOU, dear Tara. having just read Country of Thee and now this chapter... i admire your writing and envy your prolific output. but they say writers' envy is a good thing, don't they? :)

wonderful chapter. keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Amazing as always! So so hot and intense.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
Thank you for tagging.

Then I could skim over parts that are not for me. Still not a fan of the other brothers but I hate Mikael a little less than before.

Thanks for writing.

joodlejoodlealmost 9 years ago
Fuckin A girl!!!!

Girl once again, you have outdone yourself. It boggles the mind how you can make each chapter seem better than the last, no matter how hot it was. With the exception of the Petrine saga. I was getting tired of Petrine dominated chapters, and it looks like I will be coping with her again, but I know you will make it worth it. But getting back to this chapter---OMG!!! OMG that scene with Mikael was mind-blowing. The knife! Thank you for bringing it back, and with intent to mark, no less! That was so unbelievably hot. The whole chapter was hot. I am not a "fan" of knife play necessarily, but it doesn't get much darker than that. And the blacker the better for me, in theory. Absolutely amazing. You have managed to seduce everyone for all 3 men. All three! Equally. I look forward to more of the "sick" Bjorn, more of the baby-making Sven, and the "bad boy" Mikael. I have probably commented more on this series than I have any other. Brilliant girl, just brilliant!

bearsladybearsladyalmost 9 years ago

Wow....if this is what you can do with Mikael, I can't imagine what will happen when Sven gives in to his need for her.

Excellent all the way.

star_cursedstar_cursedalmost 9 years ago
Wow!

I loved this chapter, just I love all of them, but now that Mikeal will be an active and willingly part of the 'marriage' I love it more. I feel Kristy needs all three to be complete. Please don't kill Sevn!

Looking forward to finding out how the trip out to sea goes! They could actually come to some agreements, realizations, and a true partnership in the relationship. Or things could just go completely wrong! *on pins and needles waiting*

late2thepartylate2thepartyalmost 9 years ago
Simply love this series.

I enjoy how you use the premise to explore the different personalities, needs, and hangups within relationships. It's the way you share the characters feelings that propels the plot.

They say to never go to bed angry, I hope you don't have them say &amp;quot;goodbye&amp;quot; with unresolved issues. Lasting regret is just something I'd personally prefer to avoid when reading fiction.

One slight request when you rewrite: when Mikael cuts Kirsty, the mention of his cutting through flesh and muscle implies an extremely deep wound - more than a dressing would help heal.

You noted that the next chapter will be the last. Most stories do end after the characters emotionally commit themselves and I wonder if &amp;quot;real life&amp;quot; is tedious and less compelling.

Can't wait to read the next chapter and I desperately hope you write more about Rachel in another series, it's going to be difficult to say goodbye to this one.

Tara CoxTara Coxalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Clarifying...

Next chapter is the last one in THIS book, but not the final one of the series. There will be a third book...Ægir’s Wife...to straighten out the shit between Kirsty and Sven. I think *fingers crossed* that this will be a trilogy series...one husband for each book...sort of anyway. She won/seduced Bjorn in Captive. She broke through Mikael's walls in this one. And that final one, she wins her 'man' with Sven. Of course, not as simple as all that...loads of surprises.

BUT the bad news...you are gonna have to wait a bit between Bride and Wife as I am working on a short story/novella for an anthology with my writer's group. I then need to write Book 2 in the Sergeant Mike's Miracle Tour series (Esther's Story and My Country Tis of Thee here...popular and award winning, some of my best). Fingers crossed Chapter 12 of this one will be up before this weekend...and I am hoping to be back to Wife by the 1st of August. But you are all free to pester me on Facebook or my blog at:

http://taranealeauthor.wordpress.com

Oh...and yes, there will be future spin-offs of this tale...a retro of Rachel's struggles as well as another surprising kidnapping of Kirsty's friend when she comes to the wedding and Christening...but no more spoilers of whose wedding or who's your daddy.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 7 years ago
DAAAAMMMMM!!!!

Very sexy and erotic. Just when I think who I have picked for the favorite husband, you throw a monkey wrench into it. But in a good way. Can't wait for the next chapter!! I have a feeling I will be awake late tonight moving on to Ægir’s Wife series. I'm going to be really bummed when I get to the end of that unless there will be another "book" afterwards. TEN stars but since it will only let me do 5 that is what I gave it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES