All Comments on 'Ægir’s Bride Ch. 12'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
elisebeeelisebeealmost 9 years ago
I check in every midnight hoping for a new chapter!

<3<3<3

bearsladybearsladyalmost 9 years ago

Nicely done chapter into the minds of the men. Our own deep, personal fears are the hardest to look at and deal with. Even having guessed that Sven will eventually overcome his fears and accept her, doesn't change the fact that you are taking us on an interesting ride. It's all in the details of how he overcomes his fears and I can't wait for those details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Long chapter!

Thanks so much for a great read. Love, love your long chapters. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please. :D

I know you said your working on other projects, but I just have to say (and I believe I speak for all loyal readers) that we definitely anticipate the new book! This story is just getting started! Many thanks for such great reads!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 9 years ago
Compelling

Compelling reading as always.

Sven is the one that is getting my imagination going, but I just loved her line...it is my submission to give. If that didn't put him in his place then nothing would.

That knife scar bothers me though. It will be like a red rag to a bull....or it would to me anyway..xx

gizy_stilettogizy_stilettoalmost 9 years ago
I check everyday...

Hoping for a new chapter, and I've been disappointed not to see anything but you so made up for it with this chapter. Sven is the last one holding out and you show us the emotional storm behind that and I love that. Please post the next chapter ASAP, I'll definitely be checking every day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing read!

This is such a great story and I've so enjoyed watching the relationships develop! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

joodlejoodlealmost 9 years ago
So beautiful

Very good chapter, again. Even though the chapter lacked sex, it was very strong in content. It must be difficult formulating how to go from one character's POV to another, especially when there are 5 POVs (only because Olaf stays on the sidelines). But you did pull it off. I thought it interesting how vocal Mikael was with Sven. Mikael did not seem the talkative sort, even in a good mood. But maybe that was just when he had his walls up. Maybe baby brother got him going. I am so glad that Sven is being difficult. It would have been too easy and too boring to have him succumb as easily as his two brothers. I have no clue what is coming next. Thank you for keeping the story interesting, and different. Seven Brides just happens to be one of my favorite films. My own mother sat me down to watch it when I was little. And now its one of my husband's favorites too. The big masculine dodo loves it just as much if not more. "Bless your beautiful hide!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Totally captivated

I am very eager for the next chapter, ok, impatiently so. You weave your threads magnificently. Thank you.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
It is her submission to give

yet Sven demands it anyway, or he will take it. Sadly, his brothers back him. To me, this is non consent. Every time he plays her body and her submissive nature against her, he's raping her. I'm not okay with that.

There are many aspects of your story I dislike and I want to drown some of your characters but it's so well written and thoughtful, I keep coming back for more. Looking forward to the brothers' return.

SJayne123SJayne123almost 9 years ago
I need more!

Your story is an addiction, I'm so engrossed I read both Ægir's bride and captive in the same day lol and now I wish that I hadn't because I have nothing to read now. I can't wait for the next instalment. This story has captivated me from the beginning and the writing is so flawless with the plot flowing smoothly ensuring you actually connect with all characters. I've read many "non-con/reluctance" and "BDSM" stories on this sight but this is by far one of if not the best to date. Seriously I take my hat off to you because this is amazing.

eroticreader1000eroticreader1000almost 9 years ago
DNA

I think with the new age technology now, when she eventually gives birth they can have DNA tests performed to know who fathered their children. I'm surprised none of them have suggested this...it would sure bring some comfort to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank You!

My admiration & appreciation for you just grows and grows. Your stories touch me everywhere. Head, heart and yes the nether regions. Often all at the same time! I just can't thank you enough for the hours of pleasure spent with your characters. Please never stop sharing your gift with us.♥

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So addicted!

Please tell me there's more to come. I can hardly wait. This has by far become my favorite story on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please write more. This is my favorite story!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Yes! Please write more....my favorite story as well!

applescherries105applescherries105almost 9 years ago

WONDERFUL Update! Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
next chapters?

i can't wait!!!

Tara CoxTara Coxalmost 9 years agoAuthor
To all of you...

I had said in another comment thread that I was taking the month of July off my sexy fishermen to write other things. I did not get as much written as I had hoped. BUT I will keep my promise to you all and start back on Ægir’s WIFE on Monday morning...August 3rd.

Notice...this will be a new book, though same characters. So keep a look out for Ægir’s Wife Chapter 1 somewhere between the 8th and 11th of August. Basically, the series is working out to equal the 'fall' of one brother per book...first Bjorn in Ægir’s Captive, then Mikael succumbed (so-cummed maybe?) to Kirsty's charms in Ægir’s Bride. So only stubborn Sven remains to fall under their loving WIFE's spell in this one. But the road will be anything but easy...for any of them.

I am so glad that you are all enjoying this book, but please realize that I will be releasing edited and vastly improved versions of this saga on ebooks soon...and hope you will consider purchasing, reading and reviewing those as well as checking out my blog at http://taranealeauthor.wordpress.com. See you all soon.

Tara

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you for the update!!!

I am so excited for the next book in this series!! Thank you for taking the time to post an update! I hope you had a relaxing time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I've got to say that I'm totally engrossed with this story. I can't wait until the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love this book!!

When is the new chapter ?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent work

Waiting for the next chapter

late2thepartylate2thepartyover 8 years ago
Eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Still a big fan of this series. Had hoped to see a blog update but the last one was on 8/4. Hopefully, if real life commands your attention, you are having a delightful time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next book???

Hello... Still waiting. You said August 11th....

NaughtypnsltNaughtypnsltover 8 years ago
Great engrossing story!

More please!!!!

Seriously. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more please

Please write another chapter. Ur book is my Saturday guilty pleasure.

Tara CoxTara Coxover 8 years agoAuthor
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This was the final chapter of Ægir’s Bride...BUT not of the story obviously.

This story is a trilogy with three books for three brothers:

Book 1 Ægir’s Captive was mostly Bjorn...how he picked Kirsty and shared his intensely romantic love with her and in essence won her heart for all of them.

Book 2 Ægir’s Bride was about Mikael, her bad boy and the perfect father (a lethal combination for a girl's heart) learning to trust again and take the risk of opening up to another woman.

The final Book 3, which I have just begun (https://www.literotica.com/s/ashgirs-wife-ch-01) is Ægir’s Wife...can Mister Perfect, I don't need no one Sven learn to love and open himself up as he never has...or will he ruin it for all of them and push away their 'one'?

So keep reading, folks...something about a rose by any other name would smell as sweet...

Goddess bless,

Tara

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I’m in full agreement with ‘can’tfighthate’

Most cliches are what they are because they ring of truth. Sven did rape her, her body’s reaction to it a physiological response. She’s falling for him too but hates herself for it because she’s seeing the cold facade that he’s projecting.

Submission is a gift not a right, I feel the same way about respect too, that has to be earned as well. If he forces himself on her it’s nothing but rape. The same holds true for the safe word situation but I’ve already ranted about that on a previous chapter.

Your story is incredibly compelling and whilst yes it is a fantasy ironically it’s lacking some realism, you keep referring to it in the story as their reality being different to the books she’s read and even to the brothers play in clubs. She doesn’t have any limits (there’s been a lot discussed and done that holds no appeal for me) and she’s only shown mild defiance, to me she’s coming across as a doormat albeit a doormat with a heart of gold.

I’m damned sure I couldn’t have a baby with a man who couldn’t love me and doesn’t respect me, he can fuck right off and find a surrogate. Rape and abuse is so much harder to cope with when your body is manipulated against your will. Physiological responses are meaningless. I know the next book is already written even if it wasn’t I wouldn’t want you to change your vision for the story because it’s your story.

Tess (UK)

Tara CoxTara Coxover 4 years agoAuthor
@Tess UK

I can't wait to hear what you think of Kirsty...and her Doms after you read Wife.

Many of your comments have validity. Some in theory and some in practice. These stories in someways reflect my own journey with BDSM over the span of years. It also took me 7 years and 18 days to write the damned thing. Lots changed in me...and them during that time.

And I can't wait to see what you'll think of my current WIP. It is tentatively called 2nd Best.

Email me if you want...I love chatting with brilliant minds.

OCafuneOCafuneabout 1 year ago

Now I am off to read the Book Three. Excellent work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES