All Comments on 'Ægir's Wife Ch. 09'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
AT LAST!!!

I was sooooo happy to see this in the New Stories list. I had all but given up that you would ever finish the story. I sent you messages on facebook, Twitter and emails pleading with you to write the next chapter. I never heard back so I figured you either didn't read them or had quit writing. Funny that even after almost a year and a half, I remembered right where the story left off and didn't need to go back and reread any of the other chapters to refresh my memory. Now PLEASE tell me it won't be that long before the next chapters are posted!!! This has been one of my most favorite series EVER on Lit. Well done Tara_Neale!!

Marcia

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Welcome back...

So good to see you, and this title, back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A shorter version was published 7/3/16

Why are you replacing an apparently shorter version of this from over a year ago?

Tara CoxTara Coxover 6 years agoAuthor
WHY?

To anon who asked why I posted this one...

I said at the time that the chapter was not complete. I even clearly titled it Part 1. When I submitted this one, I asked the Lit goddess to remove that one...but who knows?

Anyway this is the finished Chapter 9. I hope to do rewrites on Chapter 10 and submit it before the end of September (2017). That will leave only one more chapter...and possibly an Epilogue to complete the whole trilogy.

I know I'm bad...but between an autistic child and meeting the love of my life and living Happily Ever After, I have been kinda busy. Besides G. R. R. Martin is much worse. Unfortunately, HBO did not turn this into a raunchy TV series.

Tara CoxTara Coxover 6 years agoAuthor
I spoke too soon...

Sorry it looks like I spoke too soon. I just checked and the magnificent Lit goddess DID remove the earlier version. Thank you Laurel!

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 6 years ago
Welcome back...

Have missed you and the continuation of this story! Glad to know you are happy! Hope this story will continue for a while yet though...

5* Jules

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So Happy

I kept wondering what happened. Now I know of the child, your love and joy. Must say, I have read each of your stories, since I discovered you and I'm very very happy for you to be living happily every after :)

On a side note, I do hope that you will continue writing more. Please

gentleone58gentleone58over 6 years ago
A Slight Delay But Still A Great Story

I have also been hoping to see more of this story or trilogy. As readers of your work we are sometimes impatient but then we all must remember real life effects still occur in a writer's life that may cause delays. You have included the young abused girl and I wonder if her situation will be settled in this story. You have accomplished so much in this story. I am assuming Sven will survive but how long he takes to recover may be longer than some of his family think. I am beyond happy that Kirsty told him she loved him and he acknowledged her as his wife finally is a way that is meaningful. I am a little confused as to why she had to submit on the boat when she had already submitted other than she had lived in the city with Bjorn which may have changed the dynamics of the relationship. She did this time, however, board the ship willingly and not as a captive as it has been described in the past.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 6 years ago
Glad life is treating you well and that you're back.

While I still wish this story could have just been about Bjorn, I am glad Kirsty is going after what she wants. I'm also wondering what kind of torture I'm setting myself up for by wanting to read the next story, with 5 brothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow.

That was amazing. Each chapter in your trilogy keeps me captivated. I love the series and when I saw the newest chapter out this year I refreshed the page because I was so shocked. You are doing a wonderful job and I hope to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

I've read all three of your books and they are wonderful. I've felt like commenting on several occasions but have refrained til I finished. Pay no mind to the small minded people out there. Your story is captivating and I am now mourning the friends I feel that I have come to know. You have a true talent for storytelling and I have been wrapped up in the world you have spun for the past couple of weeks. Thank you for sharing it with us. Do not stop writing and I will be visiting regularly in the hope that you decide to continue, I feel there is so much more left to tell.

joodlejoodleover 6 years ago
Excellent continuation

We have all been waiting for you. A long time. But it is always worth it. Like most of my favorite authors, you make the wait worth it. After starting my own story with only two main characters, and experiencing much difficulty with blending love and pain, I marvel at how you managed this with four characters. And so gracefully. You are a brilliant author. Well done, and I look forward to your next chapter whenever it may be. -J

willendorferwillendorferalmost 6 years ago
BBW Polyandry forever!

Whew, just binge-read the whole trilogy! Beautiful, powerful stuff! The BDSM bits don't do anything for me (chacun a son gout), but fraternal polyandry with a generously-proportioned BBW wife had me really, um, engaged. (Check out my polyandry story, Berhem's Two Husbands.) It's not just the hot sex, it's the exploration of all the conflicting emotions within and between Kirsty and the 3 brothers, and how those conflicts get resolved, that's so beautiful. Masterful construction of the story arc. I really hope you write more. I'm afraid need a proof-reader though. The beauty of your writing is marred by frequent misspellings, missing words, and malapropisms.

willendorferwillendorferalmost 6 years ago
PS: Sequel!

A sequel needs to be written: Ægir's Seed. If you don't write it, Tara, I may have to do it myself. But yours would be so much better. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow...

Simply wow....

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 5 years ago
Have just re read all three books...

And wanted to thank you once again for such a brilliant trilogy. For me, your edit strikes the perfect balance. You've kept in (and even enhanced) the brilliantly written hot and gloriously kinky sex! At the same time you've allowed us to know much more about the characters - (Sven, Mikael & Bjorn in particular) - how they think, how they feel & even more of how their their lives have shaped them.

Sadly though, in this last chapter, Kirsty's eyes changed colour from blue to green...

Am still keeping my fingers crossed that, perhaps one day, you'll be able to pen some kind of update for the whole story...

Jules

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Incredible story!

All three books are fabulous! I do think I've fallen for Mikael.

Book Four is a must. Pretty please.

MdabbMdabbabout 5 years ago
Please more!

I love your stories! All I can do is beg you for a fourth!

JulielleJuliellealmost 5 years ago
I’ve just finished reading these stories for the second time. I love the characters and your writing. When I read them the first time I thought that there was another series coming. Is it possible it is under another name or sight? I would love to read

See above

Naiad_AerialNaiad_Aerialalmost 5 years ago

I read in your profile that you have a bit of writer's block on where to go with this story soo would you be open to doing a bit of a prequel? It doesn't need to be anything crazy long. Maybe just a couple pages? I think it would be pretty cool to read when they first found each other online, the struggle to pick the right mate, and what effort they all put into the messaging back and fourth. Think about it!! :)

Tara CoxTara Coxalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Working through it all...

I am working on this one again. As I said I have been blocked on this one, primarily because I am frustrated (as some of you are) with Sven. I have a few ideas playing around in my head. But starting at the beginning with re-writes for publication as an ebook. That should help too. No promises but by the end of the year? Maybe. Possibly.

TheNaiadTheNaiadover 4 years ago
Breathlessly Awaiting More!

You have painted such a lovely story! It has warmth and depth and character development---- it's truly wonderful. I have every confidence that you will know how to continue; and I don't think a re-write is necessary, I think Sven has been somewhat of an enigma--- but now is the chance to develop him into as rich of a character as Bjorn and Mikael and the others.

TheThornsOfGaiaTheThornsOfGaiaover 4 years ago
For Christmas, I want the next chapter!!!

I love your work, have been coming back for years for more of it. I long for the next chapter, for the next step this wife will take with her husbands. Please don't make me wait any longer, please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmmm...

I am so confused. I thought I read these last few chapters already years ago on your blogging website. I also thought you had left for good due to plagiarism. NOT that I'm complaining though! You are one of my all time favor Lit authors and I'm overjoyed to see you're back here. I am torn between reading this trilogy over again now or waiting to purchase your e-book. I read a lot of kindle books and have often thought about how much better your work is than many of the those that have disappointed me. I've ran across the occasional book series on Amazon that have also started out here and was always hoping to find you also. No one deserves compensation more for all your hard work and amazing talent! Be sure to let us all know how to find your published works. Till then I'm going dive into your other new stories.Thanks for coming back!

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

Oh how I love this story... wouldn't want to live it, but love reading it! I was so happy to find that you added more chapters!

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

The story gets better and better as it goes along.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2492 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES