All Comments on 'Ægir's Woman - Kirsty's Story'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
more

glade to see you back I hope you can finish aegirs wife it is a good store love to read the end

BrazenpeachBrazenpeachalmost 5 years ago
Yes!!

Oh please stop being mad at Sven and give us more Aegir's wife! They are some of my absolute favorite stories on Lit. I actually squealed when I saw Kirsty's story...loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Welcome Back

I'm so glad to see you here again and look forward to this story.😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

So glad you are back!

toridankmtoridankmalmost 5 years ago
OMG

So glad to see this pop up in my notifications!! By far one of my favorite stories on lit!!! I even looked to see if you had published them!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Welcome back!

You've been missed. Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Will you be finishing the series?

Tara CoxTara Coxalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Yes...

I have been blocked for some time.

Like many of you, Sven has seriously pissed me off. I considered killing him off. But that would leave the same kind of scars on this generation as Olaf & Petrine face now.

Having found my own Prince Charming, at last, one thing I deeply get is...bad boys don't become good men. Women gotta go for good guys and stop trying to change bad ones.

I don't want my writing to perpetuate those myths. So, I have been re-evaluating all of my stories on my Three Rules for Life & Love...

1) Life sux.

2) Love is the only thing that makes it worth living.

3) Great (sometimes kinky) sex is the best way to show that love.

That is my life's message and the central theme of all my writing.

So, where does that leave Sven? I am trying my best to figure that one out right now. I have just finished edit/rewrites on the ebook version of Captive. (I am not allowed to self-promote here, but check out my profile on where you can follow me for more details.) I have started Bride today. I am hoping this will help me reconnect to what is salvageable in Sven. My other idea is to skip Chap 10 and write Chap 11 which is the finale out, out of order. Maybe one or both of those will unblock me.

So, yes, I will finish it...as soon as Sven grows the *f* up.

Naiad_AerialNaiad_Aerialalmost 5 years ago

Sven has been quite annoying but deserves another chance. You said that people don't really change but I think people do grow and evolve everyday. Everything you experience changes you even if just a small amount and you will never be the same person you were yesterday. When someone experiences a tragic or extreme event the change can also be extreme. Children are one of the more extreme life changes someone can experience and they force you to look at the world differently. Someone who used to get enjoyment out of going out drinking every night will find new enjoyment in playing pretend on the floor or reading the same 5 page book 20 times or chasing a half naked little person around the house after bath time. Sven almost lost his life and his family but he survived and now has an opportunity to finally embrace everything he was afraid to before. I think the children will bring him out of his shell and they will show him the unbiased love he desperately needs. It may be silly but I like to picture Sven sitting at a tea party wearing one of those pink frilly feather boas and holding a plastic tea cup with his pinky out just because it puts a smile on the girls' faces. He will always be stubborn and controlling. He will always be the dom that will make you stand in the corner if you don't follow the rules. He will always be Sven but he will grow and he will learn how to love and be loved. That's my hope anyway :)

Tara CoxTara Coxalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@ Naiad_Aerial

...And this is why I should never abandon Lit.

Your insights are profound. I will be processing them and taking them on broad. But they were just what I needed. Thank you!

willendorferwillendorferover 4 years ago
Hooray!

So glad you are back writing again! With Kirsty and the 3 brothers.

chance4funchance4funabout 4 years ago
Viking tales!

Great story and excellent descriptions. More of this please.

Tara CoxTara Coxabout 4 years agoAuthor
@chances4fun

The whole saga is complete here on Lit. Check out my profile for a link to my Readers' Guide. Breadcrumbs to it all.

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

I have loved this series sense I first came upon it... and endured anxiously when waiting for new chapters. I love the characters, and the lifestyle you portray. Please please continue AEgir's tale... I want to know what happens to the young lady who came to help with the oldest daughter... does she or doesn't she end up a captured bride for the cousin? What happens to the young lady's mother. I want to know what happens to Kirsten's friend and former boss. Does Kirstens mother-in-law and her husband have a successful voyage around the world and then return home to the Homling? There are many loose ends that could have you writing for quite sometime to come. And I for one am looking forward to reading every word!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...