All Comments on 'Ashlee & Jessica Get Closer'

by jadoreslash

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Horrible

You have no writing skills whatsoever. Do you know the difference between a period and a comma?

TrollyTrollyabout 19 years ago
From Under the Bridge

I have to concur with the other commenter. This is crapola, pure and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
not long enough

It was a good story. Some people just need to appreciate that this is a site for amateur writers not a pulitzer site. i thought it was a great story and I wish it was longer. But alas maybe nest time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
nrrds more work

needed more detail ashelee should of went down on her sisters juggs. then ate her pussy not just fingerd her. plus jessica should done the same too ashlee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
not that bad

it was a good story can be a little longer but it was real good.can't wait for a new story about ashlee and jessica

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Keep Trying

Yes, it was a bit weak, but this is the first one you have on this site, and it shows promise. Keep trying, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot

Yes it could have been a little longer but overall I liked it. Apparently everyone is now being judged grammatically as well???

RufusTRufusTalmost 18 years ago
pretty good

grammar and structure could use a little work but overall i think you did a nice job. the sex was pretty hot,i only wish they had more of it. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
needs improvement

My cock didn't even grow and here's why.your errors were where was the exitementthere's not anothsex,ot long anoth,& the ending could be better.

P.S. my computer is freeking out so sorry about the errors

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Lame

Jesus Christ. Can This Damn Story Be Any More Boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Gud 4 a noob

Not bad, could hav been a little longer. Keep up the work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Story

I liked the story very much, and I would have given you full marks, but the lack of commas and overuse of periods made the story too choppy, which cut down on the excitement. However, this is your first story, so you should definitely keep working at this. Everyone could improve somehow. I look forward to your next story.

TromeoQueTromeoQueover 12 years ago

Why isn't this tagged as incest? It's smoking hot, but it's incest.

TromeoQueTromeoQueover 12 years ago

Also, needs to be longer.

scott72scott72about 12 years ago
Good story..........but

Really like story.........Can be longer, u need to have Jessica fuck Ashlee's ASS..........Need to update this story, continue this one.........

mchinnimchinniover 7 years ago
sequel

You should write a sequel / continuation. Ashlee got Jessica off, now Jessica needs to return the favor to Ashlee.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous