Ashlee's Sister Meets JD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers

Ashlee gave him a serious look, locking eyes with him.

"OK," she whispered.

He walked to the center of the room and she followed. She pulled the thick nightgown over her head and stood naked. He went to pull on his t-shirt, but she put a hand on his chest.

"No," she said. "I'll do your work." She slid behind him and lifted off his shirt. Then she pulled off his sweats.

He stood there naked as she came back around in front of him.

Just then, a noise ripped through the room. His phone alarm sounded again. They both looked over to where it sat, on the bed, next to his pillow.

"I must have hit snooze by accident," he said.

Ashlee rushed over to turn it off.

JD stood, hands on hips, and watched as Susan stirred. Her eyes fluttered, then shot open. She stared at the specimen of manhood a few feet across the room in front of her. JD pretended not to notice, and Susan quickly pulled her eyes almost all the way shut when Ashlee turned off the phone.

Ashlee returned and stood in front of him, naked. "I can't fix 400 years," she said.

"I know."

"I can't even fix the rest of my..."

"I know."

"But I can do this for you," she said. "Because you are a strong, proud man."

She dropped to her knees, causing Susan's eyes to pop wide open again.

Ashlee didn't take him into her mouth, though. Instead, she bent to the floor and kissed the top of JD's foot. She lifted it and kissed the bottom, then ran her tongue along his toes. Then she switched to his other foot.

"I'm at your feet, baby," she whispered.

He felt his dick swell even larger, a change that Susan also seemed to note.

She pulled herself back up to a kneeling position and took his throbbing meat in her hands. She slapped it lightly against her face. Then she took him into her mouth and began to work.

Susan felt herself get wet in a flood. She felt utter shock and horror at the sight of her own baby sister degrading herself at the feet of this black man, but mixed with that was something else.

She couldn't tear her eyes away from him. He looked like he was sculpted out of black marble. His chest and abs were lightly coated in sweat, and she found herself wondering what it would taste like to lick it off of him.

Then there was his cock—like nothing she'd ever seen. It was a giant rod, and she quivered at the thought of fitting it inside of her. She thought of all the drunken college parties, bar crawls and late night dorm BS sessions. She thought of all the black men who had taken passes at her and how she'd turned them away with an arrogant sneer. She could have had this, she thought, then scolded herself for the lust that overwhelmed her.

She watched her little sister suck that massive ebony cock and wondered if she could do a better job. She tried to imagine herself, on her knees, just cutting loose and giving in to the black man and his manhood. She fingered herself beneath the covers.

Ashlee bobbed her head faster and faster. JD was talking to her now. "Your dad doesn't want you doing this to a black man," he said. "Show him what you think of that."

She reached up and cupped his ass with both hands and pulled him forward, deeper down her throat.

Susan watched the whole thing, continuing to masturbate herself. Then, with horror, she realized she'd been caught. JD was staring directly at her, eyes burning into hers.

She looked away quickly, and she fought the burning urge to watch this amazing specimen of a man get serviced by her sister. Finally, she turned back to peek.

He was still staring at her.

"Show your daddy how wrong he is," he said, and Susan wasn't sure which one of them he was speaking to. "Show him."

Susan stared back at him, refusing to drop her gaze. She began to touch herself again. His eyebrow twitched once, and Ashlee said, "mmmm."

As Susan stared deeply into his eyes and he stared back, JD began to cum in her sister's mouth. Susan licked her lips and yearned for the taste.

Ashlee had class early the next morning. Susan's interviews didn't start until 11:00, so she told Ashlee she'd sleep in.

JD lay in Ashlee's bed for awhile after she left, waiting for Susan to react to what she saw the previous night.

The awkward silence stretched out. Finally, Susan said under her breath, "This is ridiculous."

She got out of bed and slowly stripped off her pajama tops. Her breasts were almost exactly the same size as Ashlee's, JD noticed. Then she stepped out of the bottoms.

Susan walked into the middle of the room, then dropped to her knees.

"This is where you want me, right?" she said.

He swung his legs off the bed and sat up. His erection came into full view, and Susan forgot everything else she'd been thinking.

"I thought you were supposed to stay away from black men," he said.

"I get it," she said. "I was wrong. Completely. You win."

"What would daddy think?" he asked.

"He'd be crushed. If he knew that both of his precious baby girls were sharing the same black man, it would destroy him," she said.

"I don't care," she added.

"What would your husband think?" he asked.

"I don't care."

"Your bosses at the bank? When you get to work late, with your breath smelling like black cock?"

"I don't care," she repeated. "I don't care about any of that."

He stood and approached her. She hungrily reached for him.

"No," he said. "Not with your right hand."

She lifted her left hand, and he took it by the wrist. "Any time you grab a black cock, I want you to do it with this hand. So we can see your engagement and wedding rings grabbing onto it."

She nodded. "Ok."

He looked at the diamond and the gold band. "These are going to get covered in black man cum today," he said. "And you're going to lick them clean."

She felt a shudder go through her body. "OK," she said.

He released her hand. "OK," he said.

She reached for him, her mouth already opening clumsily. He could see that her pussy was dripping wet.

He stepped back. "Wait."

She groaned and looked like a little kid about to throw a tantrum.

"I can't do this to Ashlee," he said. "It's not right."

"Come on," she said. "Do you want me to beg? Is that it? I need to be taught more of a lesson? Please give me that black cock? Please?"

JD picked up his phone and typed a quick message, then walked back to face her.

He reached down and took a handful of her dark hair—the color Ashlee's used to be. He didn't pull, but he used it to tilt her head up to look at him.

"If I was going to cheat on her, it wouldn't be with a stuck-up, horny, racist whore like you," he said harshly. "You'll be getting plenty of black cock today, but it won't be mine."

A few minutes later, his boys arrived, and the three friends accepted their gift with open arms. Susan blew each of them, one after the other, working down the line like a trained seal in the circus. By the time she'd swallowed Jeff's load, Tyrell was ready to go again at the front of the line, and each had their turn with her eager white pussy.

She gave up the ass next, then began taking them two and three at a time. JD had her call her husband to check in, while she had Jeff's dick in one hand, Tyrell's in the other, and Kendall on top, tit fucking her.

"Just entertaining college students all day... I love you too, baby," she said as the three black cocks all erupted at the same time, showering her in cum. Later in the day, they'd have her call dad to say hi.

They took pictures and video, and each step of the way, she begged for more.

She never made it to her interviews. The shame of losing her job was lessened, however, by some good news: They didn't need to get fertility tested after all, because Susan's next trip to the doctor revealed that, at long last, she was pregnant.

JD couldn't wait to see the new grandpa's reaction when he saw the baby.

DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers
12