Ashlee's Weakness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pointless
pointless
299 Followers

"Why? I like your belly. It's so cute," Ashlee said truthfully.

"Thank you. You're belly is also exceptionally beautiful, but you're turning me on and I really, really don't think my pussy could take it right now. Oh, and it's like five in the fucking morning and I. and you. really need to go to fucking bed or class is going to be a waste of fucking time," Macy said seriously before adding "And I really need to pee."

"Spoil sport," Ashlee said teasingly as Macy rolled away from her, got up and hobbled to the bathroom before adding a little bit more loudly since Macy was already in the bathroom with the cheap overly loud fan/ light "You thirsty?"

"Yes! Yes I am!" Macy yelled back through the din.

"Well, then be a doll and get us something to drink before you come back to bed," Ashlee said with a smile followed by a light laugh when Macy predictably yelled back "Lazy-ass." Ashlee rightly took that as a yes as she straightened the covers that their lovemaking had thrown into a disarray before pulling them over her naked body and laying back on her pillow as Macy came back into the bedroom with a bottle of water from the fridge which she greedily sucked down on her own as Ashlee protested saying "Hey! I said for us, greedy."

"Oh, shut up," Macy said as she finished It off and then threw a bottle on to the bed next to Ashlee that she'd hidden behind her back as she said "You're welcome, lazy."

"And thank you, you teasing bitch," Ashlee said as she opened her bottle and took a few small sips. Macy placed her empty bottle on the bed stand before getting in under the covers and cuddled up next to Ashlee who jokingly said "Hey, I'm drinking here!"

"Then drink with your other hand. I wanna cuddle," Macy said before kissing Ashlee's shoulder as Ashlee felt her arm slide under her back before Macy's head came to rest on her breast. Despite her protests Ashlee lifted her own arm to accommodate Macy as she finished her water and enjoyed the feel of Macy's finger absent mindedly toying with her navel until Ashlee was done replenishing her precious bodily fluids and slid down to lay next to her lover and kissed her on the lips softly saying "I love you, baby."

"I love you, baby," Macy came back in a sleepy voice followed by a deep yawn. The yawn was contagious as was the sleepiness of her lover who was quickly breathing softly and quietly as her head rested on Ashlee's shoulder. Ashlee, of course, didn't mind one little bit. It just felt good to have her lover by her side once more.

It was comforting to know Macy wouldn't be pulling away as desire to sleep began to overtake Ashlee as well. No, she'd be there at Ashlee's side until the end of the world or until the alarm rudely woke them up come morning. Either way, Ashlee was content and at peace as her eyelids grew heavy and sleep began to overtake her as well.

As she let her mind drift into peaceful unconsciousness Ashlee was too at peace with herself to even realize that she didn't even feel guilty anymore. There were no thoughts of Carrie or anything else besides the warm, soft, beautiful and loving woman who was now snoring softly against her breast. Sadly, it was a feeling that wouldn't last long, but while it did Ashlee would be safe from the doubts and fears that had allowed her to betray the sweet, angelic soul that felt so very, very good in her arms as she drifted off into a dreamless, easy sleep.

pointless
pointless
299 Followers