Ashleigh's Carnal Friends Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We cuddled up on the floor together – Linda enveloping me in her arms and clutching me to the voluptuousness of her tits – just like we did years earlier. I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked on it gently as we both fell asleep.

The coldness and hardness of the wooden floor woke us. My leg was numb and my naked arse was freezing. I clung to Linda for warmth. My coat was on an adjacent chair and she pulled it over us.

"We used to have a little secret, Ashleigh ... now we have a big secret ... I think it's best if nobody knows about what we do in private ... don't you?"

"It would only cause problems if anybody knew about our new arrangement," I said, thinking how many secret liaisons would I finish up with before my sexual development was complete?

"I take it you are happy for what you call our new arrangement to continue?"

"Of course I am ... but I need you to tell me something."

"I'd do anything for you, Ashleigh ...what do you want to know?"

"I need you to teach me how to squirt cum when I reach a climax ... you're the second person to do it to me ... and I love it ... but I can't do it."

"Of course you can ... it's easy ... you just need to practise."

"I'll practise with you any day, Linda ... but what do I have to do?"

"Tell me what it feels like when you reach orgasm," she said.

"It's like I've climbed a mountain ... that I'm gasping for breath in the thin air ... that I'm falling over the edge ... but I don't care because all my inhibitions have gone ... and I want it to last forever."

"Is there anything else?"

"What more could there be, Linda?"

"Is there anything going on with your cunt?"

"Yes, it's throbbing and hurting ... a nice kind of hurt ... the kind of hurt I like."

"Is there anything else, Ashleigh?"

I thought for a moment before answering. I'd never analysed what was going on in my cunt when I reached orgasm – I was just so pleased to have reached it.

"The only other thing I can think of is that I feel like I want to piss ... so I hold back to make sure I don't spoil the moment."

"That's the answer ... don't hold back ... do the opposite."

"What if I do piss?"

"Trust me ... you won't piss ... but you will squirt cum ... so the next time you climax and feel like you are going to piss ... then force it out and your lady cum will squirt like mine ... practise when you masturbate ... you'll soon get used to it."

"I can't wait to try," I said reaching up and kissing Linda full on the lips. She opened her mouth. My tongue touched hers and a frisson of excitement ran through me. Before long, she was pressing her super-long tongue down my throat – my experience of swallowing big dicks coming in really handy.

"It's useless here," she said, "we have to move ... follow me."

She pulled me up, pulled me into the bedroom, pulled the duvet back, pulled me into her bed, and pulled the duvet back over the pair of us. Then she rolled on top of me and forced her tongue back into my mouth. I sucked on it like a baby drinking from a bottle of milk.

"Tell me a story ... about what it was like when you were eighteen, like me," I said between kisses.

"I was your age in the swinging sixties ... at least some of us were swinging ... most people weren't at it like us ... we were the first generation to take the contraceptive pill ... there was no porn ... and little opportunity to find somewhere quiet to have sex."

"I went to a pop festival ... can't remember where or when ... I know I didn't hear much music ... I drank a bit and smoked something and ended up in a tent with a boy ... long dark hair and beard and piercing eyes, that's all I remember of him ... except we fucked like animals ... it felt so liberating ... in the middle of a field ... in the dark and fucking ... it was wonderful."

"These days, Linda ... if you look at a boy he expects sex."

"I look at young girls like you, Ashleigh ... dressed in flimsy clothes ... showing off your tits and long legs ... and wish I was your age ... so I could do it all over again."

"Anyway, I fell asleep in the tent ... when I woke up, a different boy was on top of me ... so I thought, what the hell ... and opened my legs and let him get on with it ... then another came and thrust his dick in my face ... so I sucked it down ... and I loved the thought of being a dirty girl."

"Another of them turned me over and spread some cum from my cunt over my arsehole ... before I knew what was happening, his dick was up my arse ... and he was fucking me like a train ... it hurt like mad ... and I loved it."

"The word must have got around because more boys arrived ... I don't know how many ... and I fucked the lot of them ... two and three at a time ... I didn't care ... I got covered in cum from head to foot ... got hooked on group sex ... and double penetration ... and I loved it."

"Then someone else came and it felt different ... it was a girl ... she had long blonde hair, all tousled and wild ... she started eating cum out of my cunt ... she sucked my clit and brought me to orgasm ... the first of the night for me ... and I loved it."

"I thought of my mother and Auntie May ... and was desperate to taste her cunt ... it was also full of cum ... so I cleaned it out for her while she continued to suck my cunt ... and we both loved it."

"Then the boys joined in again ... and I was being fucked and sucking dick and sucking cunt ... and I loved it."

"In the morning, everybody left ... I never knew any of their names ... and never saw them again ... but that night changed my life."

"Having group sex would probably have happened sooner or later," I said, sounding as if I was worldly wise, having experienced a lesbian orgy and a gang bang.

"When I got home, my mother took one look at me and put me straight in the bath ... I looked a wreck ... and my hair was stuck together with cum ... I felt such a slut ... and I loved that feeling ... and couldn't wait for the next pop festival so I could do it all again."

"I always knew there was something different about you," I said, remembering that my mother did exactly the same to me when I returned from my gang bang.

"It's why I never married ... I've always been too promiscuous ... too untrustworthy ... I just wanted to have sex with who I wanted ... when I wanted ... and I've never regretted it."

Everything suddenly made sense: Linda with different men all the time; and different women; never the same person for long; and the looks my mother gave her – not that she was any different.

I made a decision at that moment. I was never going to marry – I'm too promiscuous – and want sex too much – and want it to stay that way. Being a slut for nearly fifty years worked for Linda and it would work for me.

"About a year later," she continued, "I finished university and dropped out to live with some friends in a commune ... it was all the rage then ... to drop out of society and live off the land and be self-sufficient."

"Of course, it was all rubbish ... we were all too interested in fucking to have any energy left to work the land ... so it didn't last long.

"There were about a dozen of us ... and other people would turn up and stay for a while and disappear ... we had a large house out in the wilds, miles from anywhere ... which suited us because we wore hardly any clothes ... it was wonderful while it lasted."

"Free love, we called it ... when anyone could have sex with anyone else ... anytime ... anywhere ... in any combination ... and I loved it."

"In the evening, we had communal meals around a large table ... then one person would lie on the table ... to be covered in fruit, jam, cream, anything we had."

"I'm quite an exhibitionist, Ashleigh ... so I was always the first to volunteer ... I wanted the others to look at me when they licked me clean ... while I played with myself and showed off my party trick."

"What party trick? Show me ... I want to see it."

Linda needed no further bidding. She rolled over onto her back, lifted her legs up and stretched them wide open. She then licked her hand and covered it in saliva. Glistening with spit, she inserted two fingers inside her cunt, quickly followed by another and then the fourth. Twisting her hand, she tucked in her thumb and it followed the fingers up her cunt. Another twist and her whole hand disappeared as she fisted herself.

"Wow, Linda ... how do you do that?"

"It's amazing what you can do with a little practice," she said, twisting her hand again and withdrawing it from her extended twat, covered in juice. I grabbed it – and licked and sucked the juice from her fingers, like the dirty bitch I am.

"I love fisting myself in front of other people ... I love the look on their faces ... like you now, Ashleigh."

"Have you ever eaten fruit from a girl's cunt, Ashleigh ... or chocolate ... or nuts? You should try it sometime ... you'll love it."

"Everyone set to ... licking it off ... and then the sex started again ... and it could go on for days ... until every last one of us was exhausted."

"One day, an Australian turned up ... he called himself Bruce, but it may not have been his real name ... he was tall, with black hair and stubble ... bronzed and fit and handsome ... he had a big, fat dick ... and I fell for him immediately ... we fucked like animals ... in the house ... the barn ... the farmyard ... the fields ... the woods ... we fucked solid for a month ... and he got me pregnant."

"Are you sure it was him, Linda?"

"Quite sure ... he was the only man I fucked in that month ... anyway, your mother has his eyes ... and you inherited his thick, shiny hair."

"So that's why there's a mystery about who my grandfather is." I said, lifting my hair, feeling its lush thickness as it ran through my fingers, and thinking of my tall, bronzed, black-haired grandfather.

"I told him I'd missed my period one night in bed ... the next morning he'd disappeared ... and I never saw him again ... spineless bastard."

"That's why I called your mother Sheila ... in memory of my fantastic Australian lover ... the best ever."

"That's probably why mum and I are both sex addicts ... it's in our genes."

"Some of the other women in the commune got pregnant about the same time and it split us up ... but it was fantastic while it lasted ... my mother and Auntie May came and rescued me in their battered, old car ... and took me home."

"That's quite a story, Linda ... you should write it down and get it published ... it would be a best seller."

"I much prefer to relive it, whenever I can," she said, rolling on top of me and finding my cunt with her fingers ... do you like vibrators?" she asked me.

"Mine costs me a fortune in batteries."

"Have a look in the top drawer and choose something."

I leaned over to find the drawer stuffed with vibrators of all shapes and colours – all entangled with wires and plugs. I chose the largest: at least twelve inches long and as thick as my arm, with a wire to plug in so there was no problem with batteries. It was impossible to imagine I could get it up my cunt, but I always was open to a challenge.

"You've chosen my favourite, you dirty bitch ... you'll need lubrication to get all that inside your cunt."

Linda picked up a tube of gel but didn't pass it to me. Instead, she squirted a dollop onto her right hand – the hand that had just been up her own cunt – and pushed me back into the pillow with the other hand.

"Open your legs, bitch," she said, taking the vibrator from me and plugging it in before laying it down between us.

She pushed her index and middle fingers into my cunt in a single stroke, quickly following it with her ring finger. My cunt expanded easily to take them. Her little finger followed and she stroked the four fingers in and out of my cunt in line with my slit.

It felt divine as she fucked me with four fingers, massaging her thumb against my clit at the same time. Then, she twisted her thumb and pushed it into the mix up my cunt.

"Wow," I shouted, as her knuckles passed my pubic bone, stretching me wider than even having two dicks up my cunt the previous Saturday night.

"This cunt's seen plenty of action ... I'll soon have it ready to take the vibrator," she said and, with another twist of her wrist, she turned her hand at right angles. I felt her form a fist inside my twat.

My vulva felt as if it was about to split open. My pubic bone felt like it would be crushed. Just when I thought I could take no more, she started working her fist inside me, as if I was a punch bag.

I laid back and placed my feet down on the bed, my legs as wide as they could go. This was the kind of sex I wanted – vigorous and excessive and fabulously dirty – the sort of sex normal people only dream about.

I reached down and lifted up my right breast and raised it to my mouth and fed the enlarged nipple into my mouth and sucked on it harder than I'd ever done before.

Then everything changed. She removed her hand from my cunt in a single movement. Even more painful than when she inserted it, I shouted out and started sweating and gasping for breath and thrashing my head from side to side.

There was no time to recover or even think about it. Linda thrust the vibrator up my cunt to the full extent of its more than twelve inches. It disappeared entirely, but I felt its girth as it massaged every square inch inside my twat.

It took my breath away when she switched it to full speed. It seemed to fill the whole area from between my legs up to my stomach – and it vibrated like a goods train – shaking every fibre of my body.

"I knew you could take it all, Ashleigh ... you're my sort of girl ... a dirty and sexy fucking bitch," Linda said as she knelt in front of me, enjoying the fun of fucking a young girl, reliving her youth.

I was lost. I felt like I was teetering on the edge of a cliff – about to fall off at any minute. My cunt expanded as the vibrator did its business, filling every inch of it. I started to grind my body into the rhythm of the vibration. Then I became aware the vibrator was bringing me to orgasm – something that had never happened by penetration before.

It didn't take long. I gasped as the orgasm swept through my body, from my clit to my brain and back again.

I felt like I'd fallen over the cliff. Like, I could take no more – like, I was about to piss. I didn't hold back. I pushed down as Linda withdrew the vibrator from my cunt, her face close to my twat, watching its reaction.

I felt a squirt of ejaculate fill my twat – a second squirted across my thighs – another squirted down my leg

"That's my girl ... keep squirting," she said, her face so close it took the next squirt – her breath on my cunt – and another – then I felt the liquid running down and around and across my arsehole.

I lost count of the number of squirts from my cunt – and ended up lying in a pool of wetness.

It was one of those times you remember for the rest of your life – when you have total sex – and end up completely satisfied and spent.

I fell asleep in Linda's arms and woke up hours later, because she was working her long tongue up and down the slit of my cunt – the dirty bitch.

"I want more, Ashleigh ... much more," she said. "I want you to fuck me ... and hurt me ... and make me cum."

Who was I to argue? I loved fucking women of all types ... and she was one of the best. I dived back into her drawer and found a long purple dildo with a handle and bobbles running down it – and knew exactly what to do with it.

"Turn over bitch," I said, and squirted a dollop of lubricant across her arsehole. She shivered when the cold gel hit her and I rubbed it over and into her arse, working it well up with my fingers.

"Yes, Ashleigh ... I want more of that."

The dildo slipped easily up her arse, each bobble forcing a whimper out of her as it disappeared inside her body. I took it slowly, making every movement count towards her enjoyment – and my delight in fucking a woman up the arse with a lethal weapon.

I let it rest there for a moment until the tension in her body started to ease. That was the moment I was waiting for – the moment to begin my attack on her arse. I felt the lust cross my face as my lips retracted into a smirk.

I pulled the dildo almost out. She gasped. I pushed it back in again, full, to the hilt, in a single motion. She gasped harder. Then I fucked her with the dildo like I was rodding the drains – and she screamed the house down – the dirty bitch.

"Don't stop ... I want more," she shouted.

I got her to kneel up and rammed the twelve inch vibrator up her cunt, turning it to the maximum. I liked the look of the double penetration of dildo and vibrator, and my smirk widened as it was my turn to enjoy the fun.

Holding the vibrator up her cunt with my left hand, I resumed the rodding action with the dildo in and out of her arse. No woman could last long with me fucking them like that, and it proved to be the case.

Linda's screams diminished as she got into the rhythm and she started to gyrate her lower body in time with my fucking actions. She was sweating heavily and the smell was dirty and sexy at the same time.

It didn't take long. Her body tensed. Her head went back. Then she let out an enormous moan – long and deep and loud. Then she collapsed into the bed as wave after wave of orgasm washed through her body.

I kept the vibrator going and watched her body squirming. She begged me to stop. I kept going. She cried. I kept going. Her body went into spasm. She told me to keep going. I continued to rod her arse. She let out a wild scream. The energy drained from her body as she writhed about on the bed.

After a while, she switched off the vibrator and we fell asleep again – her with the vibrator up her cunt and the dildo firmly embedded up her arse – me with the broad smirk on my face. I'd taken sex with a woman to a new level and felt even more depraved than ever. And I liked it.

12