Ashleigh's Ride Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nispe
nispe
52 Followers

Ashleigh was probably the hottest coed who had sucked on his dick, but she wasn't the first by far - his prime location had attracted hundreds of naive auditioners a year back in the day. It had been years since he commanded that sort of power, though, and watching Ashleigh's warm mouth bob up and down on his cock made him rethink his retirement. She was a pretty good cocksucker, by amateur standards. She had good tongue technique and worked the base with her hands. Mr. Summer had an idea, and he turned down the volume on the TV to ask her something.

"How much money is a lot of money to you?" he ventured. Ashleigh shrugged without taking her mouth off his cock (was she a pro?). "How'd you like to walk out of this house with $300 in your hand?" Ashleigh knew what he was asking, and she took her hands off of his dick to give him the finger. She was a little frustrated that he hadn't cum already - usually, sucking someone off until they blew their load in her mouth took her no longer than 10 minutes. It was coming up on 10 minutes already and he wasn't even close.

"$400?" The truth was that even $300 was a lot of money to Ashleigh. Despite her designer clothes, Ashleigh was attending State only because she had a scholarship, and almost had to go to community college for two years when at first they only offered her a half-scholarship. Mr. Summer noticed her hesitation and pounced. "You let me fuck that sweet little pussy of yours, and I'll make it $500," he offered.

Ashleigh took his dick out of her mouth for a second. "$1,000," she countered. "And you have to wear a condom." Now it was Mr. Summer's turn to be taken aback. Ashleigh wasn't as dumb as she appeared to be. "For $1,000," Mr. Summer smiled, "I'm going to either tape it or stick it in your ass. $600 for the straight lay." This was getting more expensive than actual hookers.

Ashleigh mumbled something that Mr. Summer took to mean yes, and went back to sucking dick. Mr. Summer pulled out a condom and a wad of $100s from the side drawer, laying out six bills on the table. Ashleigh sucked all the excess spit from his dick and rolled the condom on, then climbed up on top of him, straddling him. She lifted up her pleated skirt so he could watch his dick slide inside of her, and he immediately realized that no panties meant he overpaid by at least $200. Then his dick slid effortlessly all the way into her, and he kicked himself for ever thinking a wet slut like this should ever need more than $200 encouragement. Still, Ashleigh fucked like a real pro.

Mr. summer reached over to turn up the volume on the porno still playing in the background. The grunting and moaning from the TV mixed with the grunting and moaning as Ashleigh bounced up and down on Mr. Summer's dick like she was riding a mechanical bull. He lifted up her shirt and pawed at her breasts, gently rolling her turgid nipples between his fingers.

And then he came. Ashleigh didn't even notice his spasming dick at first as she ground against him hard, jamming her clit into his public bone and gritting her teeth in anticipation of a powerful orgasm. Waves of pleasure crashed over her body and she threw her head back, moaning loudly. Eventually, she realized that it had been long over for him and she dismounted him. "You could make good money doing this," Mr. Summer offered. Ashleigh grabbed the money and keys, and then opened the drawer and peeled off an extra $200 from the wad. "Thanks for tipping," she waved as she scurried off.

Chapter 5

Ashleigh's pussy was still throbbing when she got back to her room. Her Facebook and Twitter were filled with a billion messages about some 21+ club that had just opened in the city, which is probably where all the Kappas and Delts were. There was also some messages from Jason asking whether she wanted to come over and "fuk." Ashleigh had plenty of fucking for the day, so she tweeted about needing a ride, then hopped in the shower to wash all the cum off her body. Nobody answered her (not even her big sis!) by the time she had dried herself off and put on a sleek, black minidress, but that didn't bother her, as she had an extra fake ID in her jewelry box and $800 cash from Mr. Summer, so she called a cab.

The cab ride was nearly 30 minutes, so Ashleigh did all the usual stuff to pass the time - pretend to masturbate when truck drivers were watching, actually masturbating when truck drivers were watching, pretending to be offended and flipping off truck drivers when she caught them looking - the usual stuff. One truck followed them all the way into the city until a low underpass forced him to exit.

Ashleigh instructed the driver to drop her off at the entrance, even though the line snaked all the way around the building. Huddled masses of 18-21 year olds shivered beneath shared umbrellas, but Ashleigh strode right up to the entrance as she owned the place. It probably wouldn't work since this was a new club, but it didn't hurt to try. Surprisingly, one of the bouncers even lifted the rope for her as she walked right in.

The first order of business had to be finding her friends (god knows she wasn't going to be seen in a club alone!). The first floor seemed to be playing mostly rock, with some dance music coming from upstairs. Ashleigh meandered through the two floors, trying to find anyone she knew, but she couldn't spot anyone. She had to shove two guys who tried grabbed her ass and another who tried to grab her boobs.

Eventually she scanned the entire floor and turned around to head back, only to bump into a well-dressed man who had, in fact, been yelling her name and trying to tap her shoulder for the past 5 minutes. He gestured for her to follow, and she nodded approvingly. Ashleigh followed him back to the staircase and he unlocked the ropes blocking off the VIP (3rd) floor. He pointed her up the stairs and closed the gate behind her. Ashleigh didn't quite know what was going on, but it was the first time she had ever been in a VIP room, so she wasn't going to complain. Maybe some rich dude wanted her to blow him.

She paused at the first landing to check herself out on the mirror wall. Her red lipstick and blonde hair were just perfect, and her diamond Kappa necklace shone brilliantly under the purple lights. She was showing just the right amount of cleavage, and her matching purse and diamond-studded shoes seemed far too elegant for her true age of 18.

The VIP lounge was truly a sight to behold - a third dance floor with its own DJ playing some house remixes, and the people were beautiful. Like she'd-fuck-every-one-of-them beautiful. Like she-felt-ugly beautiful. As her eyes adjusted to the light, she got to see into the sides of the room, where couches ringed the dance floor. Some slut was blowing a guy right there in front of everyone! To her further shock, the guy getting blown looked over, saw her, and said something to the girl currently slobbering over his dick. She turned her head towards Ashleigh and Ashleigh realized it was her big sis, Brenda. She motioned for Ashleigh to come over and went back to sucking dick.

"Ithn't thith gweat?" asked Brenda, looking up without removing the cock from her mouth. The guy she was sucking off reached over and pulled Ashleigh right by the couch, and then boldly just reached in between her legs and caressed her inner thigh. Ashleigh wasn't sure what she should do so she just let him. His hand crept up to her ass, fondling her butt cheeks through her thin, silky panties. Suddenly, he grabbed her ass hard. Ashleigh realized he was coming, and watched Brenda as she milked every last drop into her mouth.

Brenda swallowed and tucked the guy's dick back into his pants. He looked up at Ashleigh and said, "I'll be back for you later, babe." Ashleigh shrugged and followed Brenda to the bar, where her big sister explained everything. The Kappa House had reached an agreement with the club that they could come and party whenever they wanted, but they had to suck or fuck the VIPs. Ashleigh didn't have to participate, but she couldn't wear her Kappa necklace on the premises if she didn't. "Look," Brenda explained, "We'd probably have done it anyway, right?" It was true. Kappas didn't exactly hide the fact that they slept around, and part of the reason Brenda picked Ashleigh as a little sis was because of the unabashed sluttiness she saw in her.

"No piss, no shit, no blood?" confirmed Ashleigh. Brenda nodded. "Same house rules that we have for the common areas," she beamed. She ordered two Tequila Sunrises and toasted Ashleigh. "Kappa sluts!" Ashleigh nearly choked as the drink had a shitload of tequila.

Ashleigh didn't even get to finish her first drink before two guys asked them if they wanted to dance. Brenda just wrapped her arms around one and planted a lusty kiss on his lips as a response, drink in hand. Ashleigh giggled and put her drink down before grabbing her guy's arm as he led her to the dance floor. She was 75% sure his name was Lars and that he was from Denmark, but she didn't particularly care. He was totally ripped, and Ashleigh ran her hands over his chest every chance she got.

After a few minutes, Lars figured that the "I'm not a slut" pretext time was over and began to move in for the kill. He didn't usually like the "arranged companionship" that they had in these sorts of clubs, but these sorority girls were different. This is the first place where the girls seemed like they wanted to get fucked as much as people wanted to fuck them. He danced closer and closer to her as the mass of humanity around them gyrated to the beat, and eventually his dick bumped her crotch with every thump of the bass drum.

They moved to the couch where he removed Ashleigh's panties and threw them off the balcony into the public dance floor below. Laying her down on the couch and rolling her dress up to her hips, he opened up the fly to his pants and nestled his cock against her pussy lips. "Take off your shirt," whispered Ashleigh hoarsely. He carefully peeled his shirt off and let Ashleigh's hands roam a bit before he fucked her.

Ashleigh's mind reeled from the tequila starting to hit and from the music, which seemed to be turned up higher than normal to drown out all the fucking noises. She counted no less than 6 of her sisters getting penetrated with a dick at that exact moment, plus a few more on the dance floor. Not even their monthly keggers were usually this bad!

Lars continued pistoning into Ashleigh's cunt. His balls screamed for release already, but he tried to keep it going as long as possible. Out of the corner of his eye, he already saw a line forming, and he realized Ashleigh was going to be a huge, sloppy mess by the time he got to her again. All the girls were hot, but Ashleigh was a step above the rest in his mind. Her innocent beauty and adoring eyes were - oh, shit, he was coming. He grunted and sent a huge load flying into Ashleigh's pussy. Collapsing on top of her, he let his throbbing dick finish pumping her full of semen before whispering, "Thanks, honey," into her ear.

Lars barely got off of Ashleigh when the next one climbed on. He was Boris, one of the Russian enterpreneurs who had seeded the funds for the club, and he couldn't be more pleased with his investment. He started to talk some bullshit with Ashleigh while he fucked her, but realized she couldn't hear him and he didn't give a fuck anyway. He could feel Lars' load slosh around every time he pumped all the way into her, and after a few minutes, he made his deposit into Ashleigh's sperm bank.

The third guy wore a condom, which Ashleigh found hilarious, but then she saw the ring on his hand and figured it was about not coming down with an STD while fucking strangers in nightclubs. Come to think of it, she should probably be worried too. Maybe next week. Chubby married guys didn't really do it for her, and when he came and tossed the condom onto her dress, she was more relieved than excited.

Ashleigh went back to the bar and met up with Crystal and Katrina. They shared a round of peach cosmos before Crystal got pulled away by some underwear model. Brenda returned from the bathroom where she had just finished a marathon fuck session with Brandon (Lars' friend - apparently they were some sort of Internet millionaires) where she apparently got him off three times while he got her off twice. Ashleigh and Katrina helped her wipe all the cum out of her hair. Brenda, Katrina, and Ashleigh ordered a shot six-pack to share, but Katrina got a tap on her shoulder and by Kappa house rules when someone abandons drinks to go fuck, Ashleigh as the younger sister had to drink Katrina's share. She got three of the four down pretty easily, but she was visibly hesitant on the fourth.

"I'll tell you what," Brenda offered, "I'll help you drink the last one." Ashleigh laughed irrationally. She was still sober enough to know that made little sense, but not drunk enough to ignore it. Kappa house rules were pretty clear on this - she had to do the shot, even if she spat it back up or threw it up.

"What do you mean?" asked Ashleigh. "Just close your eyes and put the shot in your mouth, but don't swallow," answered Brenda, cryptically. She had a mischievious grin on her face, but Ashleigh trusted her big sis completely. Ashleigh closed her eyes and held the shot in her hand for a few seconds before draining it into her mouth. She wasn't sure whether Brenda was going to take some out or what, but it felt like a whole shot in her mouth.

A sudden warm softness on her lips startled her, and Ashleigh opened her eyes, only then realizing it was Brenda's lips on hers. Brenda pressed her lips even more firmly against Ashleigh's, and her tongue snaked out to part Ashleigh's lips, allowing the rum to dribble through. Ashleigh was so surprised that she gasped, involuntarily parting her lips and breaking the seal. Rum and saliva dribbled down her chin and soaked her black dress, but neither Brenda nor Ashleigh cared. Their lips and tongues danced with each others'. Brenda wrapped her arms around Ashleigh, pulling her close and rubbing their breasts together. Ashleigh was a little taller than Brenda, but Brenda was wearing higher heels so their heights matched. Ashleigh caressed Brenda's back as they made out.

Brenda and Ashleigh continued their lusty kiss even after two dudes came up behind each of them and started grinding on them from behind. Without unlocking lips, Ashleigh and Brenda had their respective dresses pulled up over their asses and their pussies fucked, all while continuing to caress each other's neck and breasts. The guy behind Ashleigh reached over and began playing with Brenda's clit, and in response the guy fucking Brenda reached over and began playing with Ashleigh's. The human knot continued to writhe as all four of them approached orgasm. Brenda broke off the kiss for a brief second to whisper to Ashleigh, "I want you to come with me."

As if on cue, all four came simultaneously. Ashleigh vaguely felt the guy behind her coming, but it was lost as she herself was lost in the flood of orgasm. Brenda panted into Ashleigh's mouth as she milked her lover's cock with her pussy.

Ashleigh and Brenda continued kissing even after the guys had finished coming and pulled out; Ashleigh never even got to see the his face. After a few minutes, the two blondes collapsed onto a nearby couch as amused onlookers touched themselves. Brenda kept kissing Ashleigh until she passed out, mostly from alcohol. Ashleigh sat up and sucked off two of the guys, while another two jerked themselves off onto Brenda's face.

Chapter 6

It was three o'clock in the morning and Ashleigh was in the bathroom, pissing and scooping another three loads of cum out of her pussy with her finger. The music had ended an hour ago and the non-VIP portion of the club had been closed for half an hour, and even the VIP section was almost empty. Most of the Kappa girls were gone, mostly with someone back to their places for private extended fuck sessions. A few were finishing off sessions on the couches and one couple on top of the bar. Ashleigh was actually a little miffed that none of the guys had offered to take her home, but anyway she felt responsible for taking Brenda back to Kappa house so she would have had to say no.

Brenda was a sticky mess. In the hours since she collapsed on the couch, maybe a dozen guys had taken it upon themselves to cum on her body, leaving cum stains all over her. Ashleigh managed to wake her up and get her down to the entrance. As promised, a limo was waiting for them and Ashleigh managed to push Brenda into one of the seats without bumping her around too much. Brenda passed out again, and Ashleigh poured herself a glass of champagne as they started the ride back to the university. There was a TV and the last thing that Ashleigh remembered before falling asleep was half an episode of Jersey Shore.

Ashleigh's head was spinning as she woke up. Everything was dark and she heard someone fucking, but it took her a few seconds to realize she was still in the limo. She sat up to see Brenda's legs wrapped around some guy's naked ass, his dick plunging in and out of her. Ashleigh groaned and flopped back down on the seat. Brenda and the guy continued to fuck for another ten minutes before he groaned and dropped a load into her. He wordlessly slipped his pants back on and left the cab.

"Where the hell are we?" asked Ashleigh as the door closed.

"I have no fucking clue," replied Brenda, "but I think we might be in some deep shit."

Apparently, nobody had given any directions to the limo driver, and left to his own devices, elected to take his two cum-covered passengers to an abandoned drive-in parking lot and charge his friends to fuck their unconscious bodies. Brenda woke up in the middle of one such session and they had a spectacular argument. Eventually she agreed to finish off the line if they got half the money.

"How many are left?" asked Ashleigh.

"Just one," replied Brenda, "but he's fat. Like 400 lbs fat."

Ashleigh sighed and volunteered. Brenda had done three while she was asleep, so it was only fair. Besides, how bad could it be?

She soon found out the answer to that question when the guy boarded the limo. He poked his head in but it took at least the limo driver behind him to cram all his fat through the door. The dude was FAT fat, and he kind of smelled like someone hid a hamburger in his folds of fat a few weeks ago. He didn't make Ashleigh's job any easier when he announced, "Oh, good, the young one's up. I want her." He went straight for her boobs, groping her with his greasy hands, and she was afraid he was going to pin her beneath him.

Eventually, she convinced him to lie on his back in the middle of the limo so she could be on top. The guy's dick was kind of small, or maybe there was just so much fat around it that it looked small. He was already hard so Ashleigh hiked up her dress and started to climb on top of him, but he stopped her and wanted to do some 69 first. Ashleigh didn't really mind since she wasn't wet at all, and she turned around to sit on his face. Besides, if she were able to get him off with just a blowjob, maybe he wouldn't fuck her.

It was a little hard to reach his dick around his gigantic stomach, but she was able to wrap her fingers around it and stick the tip into her mouth, while the guy started lapping at her cunt furiously like some kind of dog. His dick, when fully erect, wasn't really that bad, she thought. And once he calmed down and licked her clit with broad, powerful strokes, she realized he wasn't that bad of a pussy eater, either. If he were 250 pounds lighter, he'd actually be pretty fuckable.

Ashleigh felt a small trickle of juice flow from her pussy, and the guy took that as a "good enough" sign and flipped her around. Ashleigh carefully lowered herself onto his dick, while he pulled her top down to expose her tits. His dick sank easily into her well-fucked vagina, and she bounced up and down a little to ease him all the way in. The two quickly found a rhythm, and Ashleigh prayed that he wasn't going to last too long. Too bad she was unaware he had jerked himself off right before it was his turn, so that he could last longer.

nispe
nispe
52 Followers