Ashleigh's Ride Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nispe
nispe
52 Followers

Eventually the limo driver climbed in to the back, having collected all the money and seen everyone else off. He laid out Ashleigh and Brenda's share on the seat besides Brenda. Brenda counted the money and then went back to looking at her fingernails, disregarding the driver's horny gaze. "Come on," he blurted out, "we're just sitting here anyway." Brenda gave him the middle finger.

Ashleigh looked at the stack of cash on the seat with glee. It looked like $500, which meant the driver had at least another $500 and probably more (having hidden some part of his earnings to avoid sharing with them). "I'll let you fuck my ass," she offered, "but you give us that $500 and you've got to cum before this guy does." Even Brenda was surprised when he instantly accepted the offer. She elected to take a walk instead of having to watch her little sis fuck two creepy, smelly guys at the same time.

The limo driver was already hard and let Ashleigh suck him off for a bit while he unwrapped a condom he pulled out of his pocket. After lubing up his wrapped dick, he circled around to behind Ashleigh and pushed her forward to expose her asshole a little more. Her tits fell into the fat guy's waiting mouth and he sucked at her nipples. Meanwhile, the limo driver nestled his cock against her asshole and started applying some pressure.

Ashleigh had only done anal a few times and she was still a little nervous, and plus, the fat guy's dick in her pussy already stretched out her taint. But the driver was insistent, and eventually with a little more lube, he punched the tip inside of her. The three of them paused to acclimate to the new sensations before slowly resuming their fucking rhythm. The limo driver kept stopping to apply more lube, which was actually helpful.

Ashleigh was just starting to enjoy herself when she felt the fat guy shudder and dump a load inside of her. He started to slow down as he came, breaking the rhythm they had going. "Okay, that's it," declared Ashleigh, but the limo driver wasn't having any of it. On the verge of coming himself, he held Ashleigh down and drove into her ass with deeper, more powerful strokes. The guy below her wasn't doing anything now, but his dick was still inside her cunt as she was driven down onto it. Eventually, he felt his cock starting to stir again and he started fucking her again. Ashleigh made a few more whimpers of protest, but she had no leverage and could barely move her legs.

Now it was the limo driver's turn to cum, pushing his dick so far in that the edge of the condom was inside of her. Later, as pulled out, her tight asshole stripped the condom off his dick, and the used condom was stuck in her ass, which Ashleigh would have to fish out in the shower the next morning. But in the meantime, he left his shrinking dick inside of her to enjoy the bucking sensation as his fat friend Bernie hammered away at her from below. Eventually, Bernie came a second (third!) time, with a meek dribble of semen being added to the mix.

Ashleigh and Brenda were pretty excited about the money on the way home, but neither knew that the limo driver actually collected in excess of $3,000 from his friends, making the amount he gave them less than a third of the total.

nispe
nispe
52 Followers