Ashley & Alexis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah but what do you just - just walk up to some random guy and start making out?"

"Well yes and no, I mean sometimes you want for a signal, sometimes you just find one that's cute. That one," she said, pointing at the one she had just made out with, "was eyeing me all night." Ashley pointed to another guy across the room. "And the one over there - he's been eyeing you. Go ahead, give it a shot."

"I don't know, Ashley," said Alexis. "I don't even know him."

"Oh, come on, live a little, prude!" Ashley shot back, half-joking.

Alexis wasn't in the best frame of mind. She wasn't happy to begin with, and she didn't exactly appreciate Ashley's joke either. Maybe it was the booze talking, but a part of her wanted to silence all the imagined critics in her head - Ashley, to be specific. And Alexis wanted to do something, anything, to get back at Josh, and the booze had just added to that desire. She looked over where Ashley was pointing, looking the guy over. "Well, at least he's really cute," she thought.

Ashley watched as Alexis slowly made her way across the room, weaving through the crowd in the general direction of the guy. Alexis pretended not to notice that the guy was looking at her as she moved. All of the sudden, she just didn't care anymore. She had made her mind up and she was going to do it. Approaching him, she threw her hands in the air and shook her hips, letting her inhibitions fly away and the booze and the excitement control her body as she drew his eyes in to her stomach, tits and legs as she continued to get closer.

Finally, Alexis was almost on top of him. Without saying a word, she threw her arms around his neck and raised her lips to meet his. As if he were expecting it, he wrapped his arms around her back and opened his mouth and pressed his tongue between Alexis' lips. In a matter of moments, he was gently biting her lip, sliding his tongue under hers, and reaching his hand to the underside of her shorts, feeling the small portion of her ass that was visible in her shorts. Watching from a distance, Ashley could see that he had slid his hand into her shorts and was holding her ass in a full-hand grab under the clothing.

In that moment, Alexis found herself succumbing to a rush of emotions. Not only was he attractive, he was an excellent kisser. She let him explore her mouth and then returned his advance, nibbling his lip and sliding her tongue into his mouth, massaging his tongue with hers as she kissed. The excitement of it all, making out with a complete stranger, and the sensations instantly drove Alexis wild. She never knew she could feel this way! More aroused than she had ever been, this moment must have been the most exciting of her life.

Alexis broke the kiss for just a moment, to give the guy a good look at her face and body and try to locate Ashley, and she got an approving smile and a thumbs up and an open mouth from her big sister as she did so. She winked at Ashley, took the strangers hand and placed it on her bare stomach as she closed her eyes and moved in for another deep, passionate kiss, moving his hand to her breast as Ashley watched, amazed from a distance. After what seemed like an eternity of passion, Alexis looked to Ashley for approval again, but she was gone.

The pair continued to treads one another with their tongues, heightening their arousal as they kissed and as he felt every exposed inch of flesh on her stomach and back and reaching under her clothes to feel what might lie underneath. As they broke the next kiss, he unbuttoned her shorts and said his first words to her.

"Damn, you're sexy," he said, gazing into her eyes. "I want you - I want you so bad!"

His whisper sent her mouth flying to connect with his again. They made out passionately, lips and tongues flying like never before. It lasted only a few seconds before Alexis, unbuttoned shorts and all, spoke her first words to him.

"I want you too - but not here," she said in a whisper.

"My place?" He whispered back.

"Lead the way."

And with that, he picked her up, kissing her as he carried her through the crowd and out of the house. Luckily his apartment was only a block away, and luckily, it was empty, but it still must have taken them fifteen minutes to get there. They couldn't keep their hands off each other, and every few steps, they stopped and shared another passionate kiss, arousal and libido running wild each time.

They only made it to be sidewalk in front of the next house before they were at it again. He was groping her exposed skin, and she was responding by moving closer and inviting his hands and tongue to explore more. He unzipped her shorts before the two broke the kiss and continued on. About halfway to his apartment, they embraced one another again, and he untied the front of her top, which fell at her sides, leaving the front of her bra and her cleavage fully exposed as he pressed his hand into her breast and kissed her deeply. She wanted more.

They shared one more passionate kiss when they were most of the way to his apartment. He folded down her shorts, exposing most of her red thong to any passersby. Alexis might as well not have been wearing any shorts at that point. She didn't care, she wanted him so much. He responded by feeling her pussy through the panties, sending a shock wave of arousal through her body as she jumped into his arms, continuing to lock lips with him as he carried her, ass cheeks hanging out in front of him, the final few steps to his apartment.

Once inside, she quickly lost the top and shorts as he was closing the door.

"Wow," was all he could say.

"Where's your bedroom?" Alexis whispered as she pulled his shirt over his head. She jumped into his arms again, and he unhooked her bra as he carried her to the bedroom and placed her on his bed. Once there, she immediately unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down along with his boxers, and he kicked his shoes off and stepped out of the clothes as she reached for his cock, stroking it a few times before lowering her head and teasing the head of his dick with her tongue, looking up at him with lustful eyes.

"Ohhhhh," he moaned. His moan just made her even more aroused as she began to take more of his cock into her mouth. She began to suck and slurp as his cock stiffened and she enveloped more and more of it with her lips, seldom breaking eye contact as she seduced him with her eyes and mouth. He pulled her bra off, exposing her tits, and began to grope them as she stroked and sucked his cock.

"Do you like sucking my cock?" He asked.

"Oh, I love sucking your cock!" She whispered in response, before picking up where she left off. "Am I a good cock sucker?"

"Ohhhh, yes!" He whispered. He pulled her up off the bed, standing on the floor, and pulled down her thong, and for the first time, they were both naked. Alexis fell backwards on the bed, arms around her new friend as he fell on top of her, kissing her more passionately still before moving down to kiss her neck, running the tight skin between his tongue and teeth, sucking it into his mouth, tasting her.

He moved down again, this time to her breasts. Taking each nipple into his mouth, one at a time, he flicked them with his tongue and teased them with his teeth, causing them to stand erect. Placing his hands on her breasts, he moved his mouth farther down to her flat stomach, kissing it delicately while ever so slightly pinching her nipples with his fingers.

Alexis began to buck and gyrate her hips, sensing where he was headed. She wanted so desperately to feel his tongue on her clit, and she didn't have to wait long. His tongue passed through her pure, unpierced belly button and soon found its home between her legs.

"Ohhhhh, yes, lick my pussy," she whispered. She ran her fingers through his hair as he went down on her, stimulating every fold of her pussy lips with his tongue before finding her clit and sucking it in with his mouth, causing her to gasp in pleasure. "Ohhh, that's it," she whispered. He knew he had hit his mark, and he continued to suck, to use his tongue and even his teeth to some degree as he gave Alexis the pleasure she had been craving.

"Yes, yes, right there!" She whispered. Without speaking, he pleasured her clit with his mouth, beginning down a path that he hoped would lead her to orgasm. Slowly, he moved one hand closer to her pussy and, beneath his tongue, slid a finger into her wet, horny pussy. She gasped again.

"Oh, yesss! Finger me while you eat my pussy!" She continued to whisper. He obliged, thrusting his finger into her wet, tight hole and almost completely removing it before thrusting it in again. Over and over he did this. Alexis was wet and slippery, and although she had a tight pussy, he had no trouble at al sliding a second finger inside. Looking up at her, he could see that her face was pink with sexual excitement as he continued to pleasure her.

"Ohhhh, yes, finger me, lick me!" Alexis said, now becoming more of a moan than a whisper. "Yes, ohhhh, yes, you're going to make me cum! Oh, yes, in going to cum!" In this moment, Josh was all but forgotten. Somehow this new guy was getting her far closer to orgasm, much better and much faster than he ever had. Maybe it was the booze, but more than likely it was the excitement of having her pussy licked and fingered by a guy whose name she still did not know. The rush of it all overpowered her, and soon she was bucking her hips into his mouth, sliding down over his fingers.

All at once, it happened. She screamed and moaned and shouted in pleasure as she came, shaking and grinding and unleashing a night's worth of frustration and sexual passion and tension as she collapsed down onto his fingers. He continued to lick and suck on her clit and finger her pussy as she came hard, moaning, shouting in ecstasy as she completely let herself go, completely let herself feel the passion that her body was telling her she needed.

When her shaking had subsided, he crawled on top of her and kissed her again. Tongues swirled, and Alexis could taste her own pussy on his lips and tongue. For some reason, this just turned her on more - she couldn't have explained it if she wanted to, it felt so dirty but it just made her heart beat with more desire still. Beneath him, she spread her legs, feeling his stiff penis on her mound as the two ground their bodies together with passion, and she began to speak.

"I want your cock inside of me," she said in a low, quiet whisper. He needed no further invitation, lining up his cock with her wet slit and thrusting it inside. Back and forth he moved his hips, feeling her pussy tighten around his cock as she spread her legs to accept the pounding she knew was coming next.

"How do you like it, girl?" He asked. "Do you want it slow and romantic, or hard and rough?"

"Sometimes i like to make love," said Alexis, "but tonight, I want to get fucked." It was true. While sometimes she craved a night of passionate lovemaking, with soft sensual thrusts and kisses on the neck, she found herself craving the hard pounding of a good rough fuck. This was hardly the time or place for romantic sex - after all she didn't love him; she didn't even know his name. No, it was a time to let her body be used, to passionately accept the fucking of a lifetime.

"Give it to me hard...rough," she said, looking into his eyes. He quickly complied, pounding her pussy with his cock. The slapping of his skin against hers grew in intensity as the rhythmic pounding continued; he was feeling her tight pussy accept his cock and she was feeling his hard cock pound her desperate hole.

"Ohhh, yes, just fuck me - fuck me - fuck me hard!" She moaned as he continued to pound her. "I want to feel your hard cock fucking me!"

"You like that? You like my cock slamming your tight little pussy? Damn, you feel so good!"

"Yes, give me that hard cock! Harder! Yes, harder! Ohhhh I want your hard cock!"

"Yes, yes! Is that how you want it, is that how you like it?" He moaned, thrusting harder.

"Ohhhhh, yes! Yes! I want you to slam me - use me!" She said, tilting her head back and accepting the fucking she so desperately needed, taking his cock, taking everything he could give her. She was surprised at herself for saying those last two words - "use me" - the thought of being turned on by allowing her pussy to be used a a fuckhole for a rough pounding by a complete stranger had never occurred to her before - but now, in this moment, overcome by passion, she wanted it - no, she needed it, and she needed it badly.

He continued to forcefully fuck her tight pussy, and she continued to accept his cock and allow him to use her tight hole as a receptacle for his cock. "Ohhhh, yes, you sexy, sexy little piece of ass!" He moaned as he thrusted away.

For a very small fraction of a second, Alexis was a little put off by his comment. She had never been called a "piece of ass" before, at least not to her face. It was a little degrading really, the thought that this guy who was sharing this intense moment with her saw her as just a piece of ass, a set of holes to be used. But Alexis was soon overcome by the arousal of allowing herself to be used this way, and she just wanted it more. She was going to be the best piece of ass she could be for him.

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me! Use me! I want you to cum inside me!" She moaned. Her arms encircled his neck as she bent her body to accept his cock as much as she could. He began to pound her even harder, with a fury she had never felt, and she knew he was getting close.

"In going to cum inside - cum inside your tight little pussy," he said. "Oh, oh, yes, yes, take it! You want my cum?"

"Yes, give me all your cum!" Alexis almost screamed at him.

"Ohhhhh, ohhh, im cumming! Ohhhh, oh, yes! Yes!" He screamed in pleasure as he unleashed a thick was of cum deep inside her pussy. He felt her pussy constrict around his cock as she came again, washing his cock with a flood of juices as she did. She dung her nails into his back and he pulled her hair at the back of her head as the two hit climax together before he collapsed on top of her, his cock still inside. They laid in that position for several minutes before he removed his cock from her pussy and sat up.

"Here, let me clean that off for you," she said. Taking his cock into her mouth, she licked the dried cum from his shaft, and he watched as it disappeared somewhere into her throat. She smiled at him, and he smiled back, before both fell onto his bed, embracing.

"Did you have fun?" She asked awkwardly. The booze that may have helped fuel her evening was wearing off.

"Hell yeah. You?"

"Mmmhmm," she said. She reached her mouth to his before another passionate kiss.

"You want to sleep over tonight?" He asked.

"I don't know, I - I went to that party with my sister and she's probably wondering what the hell happened to me."

"She probably knows," he said. She laughed nervously, not really wanting Ashley to know about her evening. They shared a kiss again, and she put her head on his shoulder.

"So what's your name, anyway?" She asked.

"Derek," he said. "You?"

"Alexis."

"Alexis, I had an amazing time with you. And by the way, it was really sexy to fuck first and ask names later," he said with a grin and a laugh.

"Yeah, something like that," she said again, nervously. He could sense the uncertainty in her voice.

"Alexis, you've never done anything like this before, have you, I mean, hooking up like this."

"No...first time," she said.

"Freshman?"

"Y- yes," she said.

"Well, welcome to college."

Alexis didn't know what he meant by that. Did that mean she would be hooking up more? Was it just accepted? Was it a normal part of the college life? Should she just accept that it was going to happen? She didn't know, and she didn't know if she really cared. All she knew is that she just had an amazing time with a complete stranger and she couldn't be happier. Slowly, Alexis drifted off to sleep in his bed, wondering what the future held.

She woke several hours later, the sun shining brightly in the bedroom. Already, Alexis was horny. Derek was still mostly asleep next to her, lying on his back in the bed. A grin crossed Alexis' face as she had an idea.

She pulled back the covers, exposing his penis, and picked it up with her hands and began to stroke it. Slowly, Alexis moved her head down to his cock, licking the head and the shaft as it began to stiffen. Derek began to stir.

"What - what are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm sucking your cock," she replied. He was now mostly awake. Still sleepy headed, Alexis began to take more of the stiffening cock into her mouth as she went.

"Ohhh, that feels nice," he said. She continued to stroke and suck it, just wanting to please him again. She wanted just to be sexy, and to be noticed for it. Alexis didn't plan on having vaginal intercourse with him again this morning - no, she was going to please him and that was all.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," she whispered. "I want to taste it."

"Ohhhh that's hot," he moaned softly. "If you want my cum you're going to have to go down there and get it." Alexis needed no further encouragement. She forced her mouth down over his penis as far as she could, not stopping until she felt him at the back of her throat and she was afraid she might gag. Only then did she pull her spit-filled mouth away from him, and no sooner than she had pulled away, she forced herself to take it in full once again.

Alexis had never seen this side of herself before. All of the sudden, she became extremely aroused. She was just loving it - Alexis was truly eager to let herself be used like that. For some reason that she didn't fully understand, she found it intensely arousing knowing that she was letting her mouth be used as just a fuckhole. The fact that she was forcing herself to do it, not him, and the fact that it was her idea just aroused her more. And the thought of swallowing Derek's cum had her dripping wet. "What is wrong with me? Why is this turning me on so much?" She thought.

But there was no stopping her. Again and again Alexis forced her mouth to take as much cock as she could, covering his cock and her face in spit as she did so, feeling the erotic pleasure of being used. She craved it so much that, with each effort, she forced her mouth and her throat to expand more and more, until she could accept the whole cock in her mouth. She was starting to feel sore, and physically used as well as mentally, but it only aroused her more.

"Are you going to cum for me?" She whispered. "Are you going to fill up my mouth? I'm starving for your cum, I need it in my mouth!"

"You're earning it baby, you're getting close," he replied.

"Yes, cum in my mouth! Cum down my throat! Use me! I promise I won't waste it this time, I will swallow every drop!" As soon as she said those words, Alexis forced her mouth back over his cock, bobbing her head as she worked hard to earn the reward that she craved, even if she couldn't fully understand why she wanted it so much.

"Oh, oh, yes, that's it, I'm going to cum...I'm going to cum! Don't swallow yet, I want - I want you to show it to me first - oh, yes, yes!" Derek said. Within a few seconds, he began to moan, and Alexis felt her mouth begin to fill with warm, gooey liquid. She did as he asked, letting it pool and collect in her mouth, holding her head steady on his cock as he continued to cum, filling her mouth to the brim. She felt his cock spasm inside her mouth, and she knew she had done her job.

After a few moments passed, the spasms stopped, and Alexis knew that he had no more to give her. She slipped her mouth off of his still erect penis, opening it to show Derek the contents. He looked into her mouth and saw that it was filled with hot, creamy cum.

"Oh, that's so hot," he whispered. "Now swallow it."Alexis obliged, closing her eyes and tilting her head back to allow the goo to slide to the back of her throat. Derek watched as her throat tensed and relaxed again, indicating that she had indeed emptied the contents of her mouth into her stomach.