Ashley & Alexis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All gone," said Alexis. She opened her mouth again, showing him that her once cum-filled mouth was now empty again. Alexis smiled at him, pleased with herself for satisfying him in this way, and very aroused by what she had just done.

"Good girl," Derek said. "That was the best blowjob I've had in a long time."

"Well, it was my way of saying thank you for last night," she said. At the mention of those words, thoughts of the night before raced through her mind In reverse chronological order. She thought of the passionate sex, the clothes she had left lying in various rooms of his apartment, the kissing, being at the party with Ashley - Ashley! All of the sudden Alexis realized she hadn't seen or spoken to her sister since she disappeared from the party last night, letting Derek bring her home for a night of passionate sex. Even worse, Alexis still had the clothes she had borrowed from her sister. Surely, Ashley had a good idea what Alexis had gotten herself into last night.

"I had a really good time last night," Alexis said, all of the sudden feeing nervous. "But I have to go." Derek said nothing, probably expecting as much, as Alexis gathered her clothes, put them on, thanked him again and quickly left.

Alexis was still buttoning her shorts and tying her shirt as she stepped out the door. She thought for a moment about what she looked like - she hadn't bothered to check herself in the mirror, but she could tell by the texture that her hair was a huge frizzy mess, and who knows what her makeup looked like. Even worse, she was wearing short denim shorts that left her ass slightly visible in broad daylight, along with a shirt that really didn't cover much - her whole stomach was out! She really looked like she had been out on the town, out to get picked up the night before, and was just now making her way home.

Alexis started walking down the street. "So, this is what the walk of shame feels like," she thought to herself. She stopped in her tracks, not knowing whether to walk back to her dorm room, clean up, and play it off with Ashley as if she had spent the night in her own room - but that would mean walking clear across campus in her current condition and attire - or whether to head for Ashley's apartment to get her own clothes and fix herself a little before leaving for her own room. As she stood there, on the sidewalk, a car honked at her. She looked up to see two guys in a car, both staring her down. One whistled as she returned their stare. Dumbfounded, she just waved at them.

Alexis immediately realized that she couldn't possibly walk across campus. Not looking like this, anyway. She smiled, still anxious, but she did sort of like the attention from the guys in the car, even though she knew they just saw her as a piece of ass, like she had been called the night before. Whatever judgment Ashley might pass on her was nothing compared to the judgment she would receive as she did a full-on walk of shame across campus. Besides, Ashley had encouraged her to let loose, to live it up. Certainly she couldn't be too disappointed.

With her mind made up, Alexis began the walk to Ashley's apartment. The route wasn't as free of peril as she would have liked it to have been. There was a lot of traffic for a Saturday morning, and Alexis could just feel the guys staring at her exposed skin as she walked, just wishing the trip would be over as soon as it began.

Alexis arrived at Ashley's apartment and knocked on the door, gulping air nervously as she did. Ashley answered the door a few seconds later, inviting her in to eat some microwaveable French toast sticks. Alexis, though she hadn't thought about food yet this morning, was quite hungry. A couple minutes later, the girls sat down on the couch ready to eat.

"So, what did YOU do last night?" Asked Ashley. "You were out of there and I never saw you again, until you walk in here with your smeared makeup and sex hair," Ashley said, picking up a few strands of Alexis' hair from her seat next to her on the couch, and smiling at her, satisfied with her implication that Alexis had hooked up last night.

"I met a guy, we - we made out, hung out at his place - "

"Was it good? Did he make you cum?" Ashley was now being more filthy and direct with her.

"Ashley!" She protested.

"You can't walk in here looking like that and expect me not to ask," said Ashley, grinning wide. "Well?"

"I - he - yes, he made me cum," said Alexis. She turned bright red with embarrassment, although having to admit that did turn her on a little bit, in a weird way. She shoved a French toast stick in her mouth, though, to avoid having to answer any more questions.

"Good," said Ashley. "So I take it you had fun last night! See? You really needed that, didn't you? To let loose and just have fun for a night and not worry about anything. Just let yourself have fun! Try things! You know."

"Yeah, I guess I did," Alexis said after finishing her French toast stick. "I just - it's not something I think I want to do all the time. I mean it was good to do it once I think, but I just don't want to turn into a slut or anything."

"Oh, no, that's what college is for, Alexis. To experiment and have fun. It's not like high school. You're really not a slut here unless you really want to be. You really have to try."

Alexis looked at her for a moment, not really understanding what she meant. She was getting the impression that her sister was on the verge of really wanting to be a slut, but maybe that was her own perception, and her own perception didn't count for much. "Well, we will see. I mean I definitely get what you mean about being more open to trying things - I'm just not sure if that means I want to sleep with every guy that looks at me," said Alexis.

"Yeah, because there were dozens of them last night," said Ashley, laughing. Alexis hadn't realized she had gotten so much attention. The booze must have dulled her senses and her perception of who was looking at her. She wasn't used to showing a lot of skin, so when she did, she normally felt every eye that fell on her, being extremely conscious of the looks she was getting. But not last night.

"So what did you do last night," asked Alexis, changing the subject. "You disappeared about the time I started making out with that guy."

"Yeah, I could tell you were in for a hookup," said Ashley. "So I found one too. I went back to his place and we had sex and then I came back here when we were done." Alexis wasn't really surprised, but she was at a loss for what to say next. Finally she spoke again.

"And - and was he good? Did you cum?" Alexis just repeated the question Ashley asked her moments ago.

"Not great," said Ashley. I did manage to cum but it took a while." Ashley wasn't about to tell her sister that a hookup with a random guy, noting new to her, didn't excite her the way it used to. Lately, she had been fantasizing about much more degrading sex - sex with an audience of frat boys, threesomes, gangbangs, sex with girls, and sex with nasty guys, not the hot ones she used to target. She wanted to swallow load after load and maybe even be pissed on. But she wanted her sister to experience the same things she had, to get to the point where she was now. So Ashley held her tongue, not telling Alexis that one-on-one hookups eventually got boring too.

"Well," said Alexis, finishing her breakfast, "I should change and go. I have to call Josh. I'm dumping him. But I'm not sure yet whether I'm going to tell him about last night. I just didn't want to walk across campus wearing these clothes, it just screams walk of shame." Alexis laughed a little as she said that.

"Yeah, well, I thought I would be a nice big sister and wash your clothes for you, so they are in the washing machine," said Ashley. Alexis could hear the machine whirring in the next room. "Besides, I think you should try a walk of shame once - I dreaded my first one, but by the time I got home I was loving it. You never know. You said you wanted to try new things, right?"

"Yeah, I - I guess so - but everyone is going to know! And to see me wearing...this!" Alexis protested.

"Nope. You're going to show everyone what a good time you had last night. I think you'll enjoy it anyway."

"Fine. I'll come back for my clothes later," said Alexis. She stood up and walked out the door, a little angry with Ashley for making her walk across campus like that. She walked a few blocks to campus, noticing the stares of the guys and the nasty looks of some of the girls as she passed. Taking a deep breath, Alexis crossed the street and began her walk across campus.

One guy whistled. Alexis waved at him, embarrassed, but not minding as much as she thought she would. As she walked, she continued to notice the looks she was getting from the people she passed. All of the sudden, a weird thing started to happen - she started to enjoy it! She started to like the attention! She might have even been aroused by it, getting wet from the looks she was getting.

All of the sudden, a girl from one of her classes appeared on the sidewalk. "Hi, Alexis! Have fun last night?" She asked.

"Yes, I did. You?"

"Yeah, did my walk of shame an hour ago, actually," she said. "Don't worry, no big deal. Love that outfit, though, damn. I wish I looked that good."

"Thanks," said Alexis, nervously. Maybe the girl was right. Maybe Ashley was right. Maybe this wasn't such a big deal. As she continued on, she approached the building in which her dorm room was located. All of the sudden she noticed a guy sitting on a bench with his phone trying to get a picture of her. "I'll give him a show," she thought, aroused by the idea.

Alexis reached her arms to the sky, stretching out her hands as she stood, stretching her stomach to expose more skin as she pretended to try to fix her hair. She could not explain it, but it was terribly arousing to her to be the center of attention like this. She paused long enough for him to get a good picture, then she reached for her phone. She "accidentally" dropped it on the ground, bending over to expose her cleavage as she picked it up. She took a few more steps and pretended to drop it again, turning around and bending over to expose half her ass cheeks as she picked it up.

Alexis hurried back to her room. She planned to call Josh, but that could wait. She had more pressing matters on her mind now. Stripping her clothes, Alexis felt a surge of pleasure as she laid on her bed and began to pleasure herself, thoughts of the activities of last night and this morning filling her head.

Ashley, meanwhile, already had two fingers buried in her ass and a dildo in her pussy as she laid on her own bed. "I'm going to turn her into a filthy slut," thought Ashley. "She's going to do threesomes and fuck for an audience and get gangbanged and pissed on. And I'm going to be right there with her. She's going to be a filthy, nasty slut like me."

It didn't take Alexis much time to cum. When it was over, she laid in bed, naked. She didn't really understand yet the meaning of everything that had happened, but she knew one thing - Ashley was right. She wanted to experience more, to learn to let loose, and she would trust her sister and follow more of her suggestions from now on.

Ashley came quickly as well, remembering the time she had sex with a guy at a frat house in front of thirty or so onlookers. She remembered the time she had four guys in a single night. And she fantasizes about the depths of her sexual awakening, wondering just how nasty and how deep she would go. And Alexis, she somehow knew, would be coming along for the ride.