Ashley & Alexis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis turned to face Andrew, letting her breasts graze his chest and even his face. She pulled off his shirt and moved closer, grinding her pussy directly on his hard cock and her stomach and chest on his bare skin. Before she knew what was happening, his hands had unclasped her bra and she had thrown it across the room, mashing her tits into his body and kissing his neck as he squeezed her tight ass with both hands.

"That's it, girl," said Andrew. "Give me that sexy body." His words sent Alexis into a frenzy, humping his dick through his pants as she gave the lap dance of a lifetime. Slowly she slid down to the floor and removed his pants, eager to feel his hard cock without so much material in the way.

Once finished, Alexis turned around again and climbed back on top, placing her knees on the couch near his elbows and letting her bare tits caress his dick through his boxer shorts.

"Yeah, that's it, you sexy little..."

"Slut," said Alexis, softly cutting him off.

"What's that?" Asked Andrew.

"You were about to say I'm a sexy little slut," said Alexis. She didn't look, but Ashley was grinning ear to ear as she heard Alexis ask to be degraded like that. If she didn't already know she had her sister in her grasp, she did now.

"Well, you sexy little slut, bring that ass up here," he said, placing his hands near his chest. As she did, he helped her out of her panties, leaving her completely nude. She turned around again as he began to fondle her body, and she ground her pussy on his cock to the beat of the music as she dove in for a passionate kiss, moaning.

Reaching down, Andrew quickly removed his boxers, his penis springing up into the air before quickly disappearing inside Alexis' wet, waiting pussy.

"Ohhhh, yes, fuck me like the little slut I am!" Alexis moaned. Looking over, she saw Ashley a little too preoccupied to signal her approval - she was nude as well, and so was Garrett, and she was sucking his cock like her life depended on it, taking his shaft balls deep into her slobbering mouth.

Realizing what was happening at the sound of Alexis' moans, she looked up. "Here you go, Alexis, I brought them here for you, and this one's all ready!" Alexis looked to see Garret's hard cock, just as Ashley had prepared it. "Maybe you want to use my bedroom - it'll be more comfortable?"

Andrew scooped Alexis up and carried her off to Ashley's bedroom, Garrett not far behind. He was going to close the door, but Ashley stopped him. "I want to listen - maybe even watch," she said.

Ashley was quickly placed on the bed, on all fours, and Andrew mounted her from behind, thrusting his cock deep inside of her while Garrett displayed his cock directly in front of her face. Alexis slowly began to tease the tip of his dick with her tongue.

"You want to have two cocks at once, you sexy little slut?" Asked Garrett, practically his first words to her. The thought of it, and the humiliation of it all, began to sink in, and Alexis knew what she needed.

"Yes, please, I want that cock," Alexis moaned. She soon had Garrett's cock deep in her mouth, sucking and moaning as Andrew fucked her pussy from behind.

Meanwhile, in the living room, Ashley had settled in nicely, placing a plug in her ass and thrusting a dildo in her pussy as she listened to the moans and gurgles of her sister, who was nicely developing into the slut Ashley wanted her to be. Ashley really did get aroused at the thought of her sister getting pounded by two dicks, and slowly began to slip out of reality and into a land of fantasy where the two girls became the campus sluts for use by any dick at any time, anywhere, in front of anyone, together.

"Ohhhh, please give it to me, both of you, use me, use my slutty body!" Alexis moaned. "Yes, yes!" As soon as she had finished speaking she was sucking Garett's cock again. She sucked and bucked her hips dutifully, allowing the two guys to use her just as she begged them to do.

"You like that you little filthy slut?" Asked Garrett.

"Yes, I love having two cocks inside of me, please, please give me more." Again she was soon sucking him, taking his hard cock as much as she could before stopping to speak again. "It makes me feel like such a fucking slut to have two cocks inside me...but I love, ohhhhh, I love feeling like a filthy fucking slut!"

"Ohhhh, yes, you are a filthy fucking slut taking two dicks like this," Andrew chimed in from behind and Alexis went back to sucking Garrett's cock. Alexis couldn't believe what she was hearing or saying or feeing. Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine she would actually be having a threesome with two guys instead of fantasizing about it, or that she would be admitting that she actually wanted to feel like a slut or to even be one. She felt so dirty, so slutty, so used, and she was absolutely loving it.

"You know what would make me even more of a slut?" Alexis asked rhetorically. Both guys stopped momentarily as they waited for her next words. "If - if - if one of you fucked me in the ass." As if on cue, Garrett laid down on the bed, pulling Alexis on top of him as he positioned his throbbing cock to enter her pussy. Meanwhile, Andrew positioned himself behind her and, after taking some lube Ashley had kindly left on the nightstand for the occasion and squirting her ass in preparation, slowly slid his hard dick into her asshole.

The sensation of having one cock in her ass and another in her pussy was too much for Alexis, and now that her mouth was free, she began to really talk dirty. "Ohhhh, yes, fuck my ass!" She moaned. "Yes, yes, I'm such a slut, fucking two guys at once and taking it up the ass! Ohhh, yes, use my ass! Use my pussy! Ohhhh, pound me, fuck me hard!"

"You like being a filthy little slut?" One of the guys asked. Alexis had no idea which one. She hadn't even known the guys long enough to tell their voices apart.

"Yes, ohhhh, I love being a filthy little slut and letting you guys just use my slutty holes!"

"You like fucking two guys you just met? Do you like being a piece of ass for us?"

"Yes! Yes! I love getting fucked by guys I just met! Ohhhhh fuck yes! And I love having two at once, ohhhh god yes, fuck me!" Alexis truly meant those words. She really was starting to enjoy letting loose and just letting her body be used by strangers - and she was starting to learn that two cocks felt better than one. It made her feel like such a slut to be used like that, but in this moment, it was everything she craved to be. Her body arched and bucked as she greedily accepted the pounding the guys were giving her. Her libido was in complete control. She needed to be the biggest slut she could be.

After a good long pounding from the two guys, Andrew took his cock out of her ass as he admired his work. "Wow, look at that gaping asshole," he commented. "It looks like it's been through hell!"

"Well why don't you put it through hell again, please, please just fuck my ass!" Begged Alexis.

"Sure, but since you want to be a nasty slut and all, maybe you want to clean it off for me, and then we can switch? Something tells me you really might enjoy that." As he spoke, Andrew moved around to position his dick in front of Alexis' face, hoping she would suck his cock, freshly removed from her ass, but she shook her head in protest.

"I'm sorry, but that's just too nasty," Alexis said, laughing. She wasn't really put off by it, or turned off for that matter, and if she were honest with herself she would have had to admit that she considered it briefly, but she just didn't feel like she was willing to suck clean a cock that had been inside her ass a moment ago.

"Oh, come on, a slut like you, you have to be an ass to mouth girl!"

"Sorry," she said. Before she could say more, another figure appeared before her. It was Ashley. Looking at her, Alexis could see that her makeup had been running and she was sweaty and nude and holding a dildo in her hand.

"Ashley? What are you doing?!"

"I've been out there fucking myself listening to your debauchery," she said with a wink. "But I thought you needed a little encouragement. Here, watch me." Alexis watched in amazement as Ashley turned around, bent over and pulled a medium sized plug out of her ass, and turned back around and brought it to her face.

Sure, Alexis still hadn't quite gotten used to the fact that Ashley got really horny watching and listening to her have sex or even masturbate. It was strange to her - after all, they were sisters! She was a little surprised that Ashley had freely admitted to fucking herself to the sound of her getting nailed by two guys. Alexis began to wonder if Ashley wasn't a little too turned on by her sexual exploits. "If she gets this turned on listening to me and watching me," Alexis thought, "if she finds me this sexy - does she want to hook up with me?"

Alexis almost shuddered at the thought. They were sisters! It was a line Alexis wasn't wiling to cross. She thought it was strange when Ashley wanted to masturbate together, although she eventually got over that. Now, she thought it was a little more strange that Ashley got so turned on by listening to her fuck two guys and beg to be their little slut. "Would she ever try - no, no, she surely wouldn't to that!" Alexis thought.

Those thoughts, however worrisome, were quickly washed away as Alexis watched in amazement as Ashley seductively began to tease the tip of her plug with her tongue. She licked the plug fresh out of her ass, teasing its length before opening her mouth, readily accepting the toy and all the nastiness that came with it. Alexis watched as Ashley began to touch her pussy as she used her tongue to massage every inch of the toy that had just been in her ass.

"Ashley, oh my god, that's so nasty!" Alexis said.

"Yes, it's nasty," said Ashley, removing the plug and reinserting it into her ass. "Nasty, filthy, disgusting, it tastes awful - and it's really humiliating, and it is such a turn on! So sexy and slutty! Are you sure you don't want to try?"

Ashley watched as Alexis took a moment to respond. She could see the wheels of thought turning in Alexis' mind. After a few long seconds, however, she decided Alexis might need just a little more encouragement.

"Here, let me show you again," said Ashley. This time, she didn't use the plug - she went straight for Andrew's cock, still fresh from Alexis' ass. Moving in, she teased the head with her tongue before using her mouth to envelope the entire shaft.

"Ohhhh, good girl, clean that cock you little slut!" Andrew could feel her tongue as it swirled, massaging every inch of his dick and deliberately unlocking whatever filth might be coating it, turning her tongue through every fold of skin and every inch she could find. Humiliated, and outrageously horny, Ashley swallowed.

"Ashley! That's - that was just in my ass! We're sisters! That's so wrong!" Alexis objected.

"Maybe a little - but so fucking hot! I never thought I'd get a chance to taste your ass, Alexis, and this way, it's not like I'm actually touching your body or anything, so it's not really that wrong."

"Yeah I guess, but - ". Alexis stopped. She secretly was so turned on by watching Ashley suck Andrew's dick, knowing that it had just been in her ass, knowing that she was tasting her own sister's nasty ass on that dick, that she just didn't have words anymore. She couldn't admit how much she liked it - was she weird? Why would that turn her on so much? Secretly, she began to wonder if she was a little too aroused by her sister, just like her sister was a little too aroused by her.

She didn't have time to contemplate where that mutual attraction might eventually lead, as Ashley began to speak. "Ok, well, I'll leave you three alone. I think you've had enough encouragement - maybe now you'll actually do it - trust me, you'll love it." With that, Ashley left the room.

Ashley began to slowly suck Andrew's cock, knowing her sister had probably dealt with anything unsavory that might have been on it, and Garrett positioned himself to enter her ass.

"You know that doesn't count, Alexis, it has to come straight from your ass," said Andrew.

"I know. I'll be a good little slut for you next time." Alexis couldn't believe she was actually saying those words. They sort of slipped out before she knew what she was saying, but she just agreed to do ass to mouth. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad. Slowly, she settled back into a rhythm of letting one guy use her ass and the other her mouth, rocking her body to accept each thrust. And slowly, she began to want to be told how much of a filthy slut she was, and began to even want to try to taste her own ass.

"Yessss, fuck my ass," she moaned. "Make me your little ass to mouth slut!"

"Oh fuck yes, take it up the ass for me, you little fuckdoll!" Garrett moaned. It just turned Alexis on more to be called names like that.

"You guys want to - want to trade places?" Alexis asked shyly. "Come on, I want to learn to taste my own ass, to clean your dicks after you fuck me. I want to be the biggest slut on campus!" Alexis was so turned on she actually thought she wanted just that - although she had a long ways to go to catch up with her whore of a sister.

The guys didn't have to be told twice. Garrett pulled out of her ass and Alexis turned around, facing his cock, as Andrew began to penetrate her gaping hole.

"Want me to be a nasty little girl and clean that cock for you?" Alexis asked Garrett, seductively.

"Yes, taste your ass on my cock, bitch!" Being called "bitch" for the first time in her life drove Alexis wild. It was less than a second before she was teasing Garrett's cock with her tongue, and soon she no longer wondered how nasty it might be to suck a cock right out of her ass.

"Wow, this is fucking sick," she thought. She almost couldn't bear the taste at first, but something about that awful taste made her feel extremely humiliated, and something about that humiliation was so arousing she couldn't stop herself from wanting more.

"That's it, slut, how does your ass taste?" Garrett asked.

"It tastes so fucking nasty, so nasty!" She said. Immediately she opened her mouth and took the whole cock as far as she could, savory my every bit of the nastiness that she tasted and felt.

"There you go, slut! Taste that nasty ass!" He pushed the back of her head so that she actually gagged on his cock before letting go.

"Oh my god that's so disgusting," Alexis said. "And I want more." She really meant it. Fucking two guys and tasting her own ass, she had never been more turned on in her life. She really was a little fucking disgusting slut and she craved even more. Her sexual energy would not let her even think about stopping or turning back - instead she turned around again to taste her ass on a different cock.

"Come over here, slut," said Andrew. "Do it again." Alexis didn't have to be told. She didn't even bother with the teasing this time; instead, she went straight for the prize. She opened her mouth and took his dick as far into her mouth as she could, scrubbing every inch with her tongue.

"Do you like tasting your own ass?" He asked.

"Oh god, I love tasting my own ass! I'm such a little slut, I want more! Fuck my ass, Garrett, pound me really deep. Make it hurt! Make me take it, and then make me lick it clean!" No sooner had she said those words than he was buried balls deep in her ass, pounding her as she continued to suck Andrew's cock.

"Ohhhh, fuck, pound my ass! Make it sore!" She moaned. Her ass had swelled and now readily accepted the brutal fucking he was giving her. There really was no need to beg - he was giving it to her ass with all he had.

"You know what you're going to do, slut? You're going to take it up the ass until I'm about to cum, then you're going to suck my cock while I cum in your mouth. And then you're going to swallow, and then we switch and you do it again."

"Ohhhhh God that's so hot, make me cum first, I want to cum while I taste my own ass! Yessss fuck me, fuck my ass!" Alexis began to use a free hand to touch her pussy - it hadn't been fucked in several rounds of switching now but it was dripping wet and eager to be used. As she closed her eyes and closed her mouth on Andrew's cock, she wondered what it would be like to have three guys instead of two.

It only took her moments to cum. The humiliation washed over her and she pushed against Garret's body, forcing his cock as deep as it could go as she convulsed. "Ohhhh fuck yes, fuck, ohhhhhh! Yes fuck me! Use me! Make me a whore!" She moaned. "I'm such a fucking nasty - nasty ass-tasting, used up - nasty ass - I'm such a - ohhhhh, I'm a dumb little slut!" She came as she moaned those words at the top of her lungs, but she knew she was far from finished.

Soon Garrett had pulled his cock out of her ass and flipped her onto her back, pulling her face to his cock. "Taste that nasty ass, slut, ohhhh I'm going to cum!" He moaned as she eagerly took his cock into her mouth as far as she could. He pinned her tone bed and roughly fucked her mouth like he had her ass, thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Ohhhh, you fucking love this nasty shit, don't you, slut?" He asked.

"Mmmhmmm."

"You love tasting your ass on my cock, don't you, slut?"

"Mmmmhmmmm."

"You want me to cum in your mouth, ohhhhh, I'm going to cum!"

"Mmmmhmmmm."

With that, Garrett's cock exploded, filling her mouth with a thick load of salty semen. He moaned as he filled her mouth with his cum, splurt after splitting hitting the back of her throat as her tongue mixed the taste of his cum with the taste of her ass inside her mouth, turning the mixture into a foul mess she couldn't wait to swallow.

He pulled out, and Alexis opened her mouth to show the guys the load inside before swallowing it down eagerly. "Mmmmmm," she moaned. "Your cum and my ass taste so good together."

"Ok, you filthy fucktoy, now it's my turn," said Andrew. He lined up behind her, bending her legs until her knees were near her face, and put his cock into her ass yet again as she moaned in ecstasy.

"I'm going to give you another load," he said, "and before you swallow it, you're going to go show it to your whore of a sister. I think you'd both like that, wouldn't you?"

"Ohhhhh, fuck yes!" Moaned Alexis. The thought of showing Ashley a mouth filled with cum immensely aroused her - it was humiliating and slutty and just what she needed. Ashley was listening in the next room, of course, fucking herself furiously, and she couldn't wait.

"Yes, yes, fuck my ass and make me taste it and give me that cum, please fuck me!" Moaned Alexis. Andrew was happy to pound her ass, his balls slapping against her and his cock becoming buried deeper with each thrust. It didn't take long before he was ready to cum too.

"Ohhhh, damn, such a sexy piece of ass, you want to taste your ass and get another load of cum?"

"Ohhhh please, make me taste my ass, fuck my mouth and make me show it to Ashley!"

Andrew did just as Garrett had moments prior, and pulled out of her ass and moved quickly to her mouth, grabbing her by the back of the head and fucking her mouth as if it were her pussy. He used her hard as she moaned and gurgled in delight, savoring the taste of her ass as she basked in her use.

"Mm, mbg, mm!" She moaned as he fucked her mouth.

"Yes, ohhhh yes you little slut, take my cum in your mouth," Andrew moaned. A second later, he began to unleash a stream of cum inside her waiting, willing mouth. Alexis moaned as her mouth was filled to the brim once again.

"Okay, slut. Now go show her," Andrew said, pulling his cock out of her mouth. She exited the bedroom with both guys behind her, only to see Ashley on the couch, her knees near her ears, with the plug still in her ass, fucking her pussy. She paused as Alexis came closer.