Ashley & Alexis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi there, you have something to show me, I hear?"

"Mmmhmmm," Alexis hummed as she nodded, not wanting to spill the contents.

"We'll come closer, I'm not getting up." Alexis moved closer, standing over her, unsure how to go about doing what Ashley was asking her to do. Ashley helped her figure it out, though, taking her hand and pulling her gently until her face was no more than a foot or two from Ashley's.

"Ok, open up, and count to thirty. I want to get a good long look at you." Alexis did as she was told, opening her mouth to display the gooey white mess inside, and began to count.

"Wow, what a little slut you're turning out to be!" Ashley commented. "Your first threesome, your first ass to mouth, shouting how much of a slut you are - isn't she a little slut?" She asked the guys. They nodded and answered in the affirmative.

Alexis just stood there, utterly humiliated by showing her big sister a mouth full of cum and listening to the commentary. She felt so used, so worthless, so slutty, and yet she was so aroused by it that she loved it and found herself craving more.

Finally thirty seconds had passed, and Alexis closed her mouth, accidentally dribbling a small amount of the cum out as she did so, and she watched as it landed squarely on Ashley's stomach. Ashley scooped it up with her finger and watched as Alexis seductively swallowed. They guys clapped their hands and high fived as they knew their mark had been left in the pit if Alexis' stomach.

Ashley took the cum on her finger and, looking at Alexis, placed her finger to her lips and licked seductively, cleansing the goo from her finger before swallowing the little bit that was spilled. Alexis looked on in awe, knowing that it contained not only Andrews cum, but also her saliva and ass mixed in. She couldn't believe Ashley would actually do that, but now there was no doubt.

"Mmmmm," Ashley moaned. She picked the dildo up off the couch and began to insert it back into her pussy. "Well, you guys can go if you want, or you can stay here and watch me," she said. Andrew and Garrett sat down to watch the show; however, Alexis started to pick up her clothes.

"I think I'm going to go, actually, Ash. I'm a little sore and kinda tired. Call me?"

"Yeah, we'll talk," Ashley said with a smile, and Alexis knew she meant there was more to come. Alexis quickly left and headed back to her room.

Neither sister was really finished. Alexis headed back to her room where her urges overcame her again, and she threw open her blinds and gave the guys across the way another show - a show that included an ass to mouth performance on a dildo this time. She went from her ass to her mouth to her ass to her mouth over and over until she collapsed from exhaustion.

Ashley, meanwhile, fucked herself crazy in front of the two guys, all three talking dirty and calling her a slut and a cumrag and a stupid bimbo. Ashley fantasized about the day that she might swallow a load of cum spit into her mouth by none other than her slut of a sister, and the day that she would thrust her tongue into her sister's gaping asshole. The guys listened in awe as she recited these fantasies, fucking herself into oblivion until she called it a night and the guys went home after jacking off onto her tits and stomach and face as she fucked herself.

Both girls were fully satisfied, and slept well, thinking and dreaming of what sort of adventures they might get into when they next saw each other. For Ashley, it was just another chapter in her slutty story, but for Alexis, this was still just the beginning.