Ashley and Her Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Bryan," I nodded understanding my new role as his submissive.

"Oh, and another thing, for now at least, when we're alone, I want you to call me 'sir' or 'brother', not Bryan," he finished.

"Yes, sir," I corrected.

He let me get dressed. I pulled my t-shirt over my cum stained breasts, letting the cum dry on them only reinforced my image of being a horny wanton slut. His cock still on my breath, his cum still on my tits, what a dirty sister I turned out to be. I adjusted my skirt and headed out.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" he asked before I left.

"What," I asked puzzled. I was searching the floor looking around to see if I had left something, some evidence of our lust.

"Rule Number Two," is all he said.

Fuck, I was still wearing my panties.

"Sorry sir," I apologized before hooking my thumbs into the elastic and quickly pulling them down my hips and legs.

"Good girl, but don't let it happen again or you'll be punished."

Punished? What did he mean punished? My nipples involuntarily hardened again at the thought.

He let me leave and I returned to my room trying to focus on getting some actual homework done.

The next day when I came home from school, I knew Bryan was going to want to see if I had remembered Rule #2, so before getting out of the car I shimmied out of my panties and placed them in my purse before heading into the house. Turned out, I was right as he was waiting for me in the foyer expectantly.

"Welcome home, little sister," he said, "did you remember to follow your rules?"

"Yes, sir," I responded, proud of myself for beating him to the punch.

"Good girl, let me see. Put your hands on the wall, spread your legs and stick out your ass."

I obeyed feeling like a criminal getting frisked for the first time, a mix of excitement and a twinge of fear. I felt him lift the back of my skirt with one hand revealing my naked ass. God, how slutty presenting my ass to him like this was. His other hand grabbed my ass cheeks a bit before his middle finger slid down between my legs and grazed my slit.

"Mmmm... you're already wet Ashley. Does your big brother playing with you turn you on?" he asked.

I nodded sheepishly.

He continued, "You've been a very good girl lately... making me so hard... showing off your beautiful little body... I love it. Because you've obeyed so well, I want to make you feel good too."

His fingers continued playing across my slit rubbing my mound from behind. It made me squirm.

"I want to taste that smooth twat of your Ashley," he cooed in my ear. "Would you like that? My tongue between your legs? Tasting you?"

As he said that a finger slid deeply inside me making me groan in response. I pushed back against his finger my hands still pressed against the wall.

"Say it, Ashley. Tell me what you want me to do," he instructed as his finger fucked my dripping hole.

"Please lick me Bryan," I whispered.

"What?"

"Please... please, please put your mouth on me! I need it! I'm so wet for you!" I replied more forcefully, needy. His finger slid out of me.

"Go sit on the couch."

The couch? He was going to eat my pussy in the living room? It was risky enough fooling around upstairs, but what if mom or dad came home. My mind tried running through the risks but it didn't matter, I was already doing as I was told. I walked to the living room aroused and excited and desperate to feel Bryan's tongue on me. I sat on the center of the couch and looked up at Bryan following behind me. I scooted my butt toward the edge of the couch and leaned back on the soft cushions.

"My, my so eager," Bryan teased, "now spread your legs."

I was eager and spread my legs, fully aware of the vulgarity of the scene. Sitting in the middle of the living room, my skirt pulled up to my stomach, my legs spread wide revealing my pink hairless and glistening pussy to my horny big brother. He kneeled between my legs and kissed my inner thighs. Small light pecks that travelled up and up. The sight of him tenderly kissing me was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen in my life. He reached my pussy but annoyingly avoided my clit, instead kissing my mound before travelling back down my other thigh. I needed more.

As he kissed he talked about the difference between being a good girl and a bad girl.

"You see Ashley." Kiss. "Good girls obey." Kiss. "They don't hesitate." Kiss. "They get kissed." Kiss. "They get licked." Kiss. "They get to cum." Kiss. "They get to feel so good." Kiss. "Bad girls, however, don't." Kiss. "They get spanked." Kiss. "Punished." Kiss. "Used." Kiss. "Abused." Kiss. "What kind of girl are you Ashley?" Kiss.

"A good girl..." I half stated and half asked.

"We'll see," he smiled.

Then, he kissed me right on my clit and it sent a bolt of electricity through me. I shuddered and gasped. For the first time, someone's mouth was on me. On me there. And it was Bryan's. I lifted my knees up and opened myself for him more. He put a hand on my thighs and held me open before devouring my pussy. He ate me out expertly. He didn't spend too much time tormenting my clit, just kept it on edge, licking around it, flicking it, sending waves of pleasure through my body. His tongue explored lower, finding my tight hole and actually fucking it as best he could. It felt weird, but good. His lips pulled gently on my small labia, tugging and licking. I was annoyed when my orgasm started to build; I didn't want to cum just yet, this felt too good. I wanted him to eat me forever. I guess he could sense I was close because he slid two fingers inside me. His tongue worked my clit, while his fingers worked inside me, stroking the roof of my pussy. It was intense and overwhelming. Pleasure consumed me. Then it happened. A crescendo. I came hard, my pussy gripping tightly onto his fingers which seemed to only make me cum harder. Wave after wave came crashing through me as his tongue continued playing with my clit causing me to gasp and shudder. Too much. It was all too much. He slowed when I slowed and I cruised down from my insane high. I collapsed back on the couch, my legs returning to the floor.

His fingers slid out of my pussy and I could see them coated in my creamy cum. He brought them up to me.

"Open," is all he said.

I did and soon his fingers were at my mouth and I tasted my juices on them. I had tasted my pussy before when I had masturbated, but this was different somehow. Better. Sexier. Kinkier. I sucked myself off his fingers, cleaning them. I did taste good at least, I thought to myself.

"Get on your knees baby sis," he instructed.

Oh god, now what? Couldn't we just enjoy that for what it was? I turned over and knelt on the couch, my hands supporting myself on the back of it, my ass pointed straight at him.

"Pull up your skirt"

I did and then out of nowhere his hand came down and smacked my ass hard. I whipped my head around staring at him incredulously. Before I could get another word out, his hand came down again striking my other ass cheek. It stung

"What was that for?" I asked a mix of shock and pain. It was too hard to just be playful.

"I don't remember giving you permission to cum." Smack. His full palm struck me on my ass cheek so hard I swear it would leave a mark.

"Please sir, I'm sorry I didn't know."

"Do you think good girls should cum without permission?" Smack.

"No, sir," I whimpered knowing what he wanted to hear

"No! Exactly, that's what bad girls do." Smack. "Bad girls cum whenever they want." Smack. "Without permission." Smack. "Good girls ask if it's alright first." Smack.

"Yes sir." My ass was on fire yet my pussy tingled. "I won't do it again."

"Good girl." Two more spankings and it was over. "I just want you to be the best submissive girl you can be. You want to please me right? You're going to have to learn not to greedily cum whenever you want. Do you understand?"

By the end of his little monologue his hand was gingerly stroking my ass, caressing me. It was still alive with heat from the spanking, but his tenderness was endearing.

"Yes sir, I understand." And I did. I wanted to do the right thing, to please him, to be appreciative but I was too caught up in getting my pussy licked for the first time and forgot.

"Now turn around and you can start showing me what a good girl you are."

I turned back around sitting back on the sofa. My ass was tender but not unbearable. He unzipped his fly and worked his cock out it. I loved his cock. Is it weird to say that I actually missed it since the last time? Without being asked I opened my mouth and took him in. He was in not fully hard but on his way. I loved that. I loved feeling it get harder and harder in my mouth. He stood proudly in front of me while I blew him. Every once in a while we would make eye contact and it left me only wanting to please him more. I loved him so much, and I could now finally express that to him in a very primal, physical way. He was throbbing in my mouth, and rock hard. I knew he wasn't going to last that much longer. His hands worked their way into my hair and soon he was humping my face. I sat there and let him. His prick tickling the back of my throat. In just a few stroked it had switched from my sucking him, to him fucking my mouth. I was fine with it, I wanted it to feel good and clearly he was enjoying himself.

"Oh fuck, Ash, I'm going to cum... Fuck yeah... Right down your throat... Swallow it all!"

He fucked my mouth a little longer and then held me down on him. I felt his dick expand and start spewing deep in my mouth. In fact, I couldn't even taste his cum which made me a little sad, it just kept shooting into the depths of my throat and I kept swallowing. He pulled his penis out of my mouth and looked triumphant.

"Good girl... you're such an awesome cock sucker. I've never been with a girl who could take it all the way down her throat like that."

His dirty compliment made me blush. He tucked his spent cock back into his pants.

"Mom and dad will be home soon," he said. And with that our intimate sibling bonding time was over.

12