Ashley and Her Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilamisakh
lilamisakh
225 Followers

She then licked her lips and Blake seemed to notice her eyes looked intense. She lowered her mouth and again inserted his cock. She moved lower and lower, her eye watered with his pulsating cock now was three quarter in her mouth. She tried opening her mouth more and Blake groaned when his warm shaft moved slightly more into her stepdaughter's sweet mouth. She squeezed her eyes trying not to gag. She really wanted to make her stepfather happy and satisfied with her. More happy and satisfied than what her mother had ever been.

Ashley felt his cock had touched the back of her throat and she could not push further. With her hands, she massaged the base of his cock while her mouth began moving, giving pleasurable pressure on his warm throbbing cock. Blake trashed on the sofa and groaned every time she lapped, sucked and moved her lips on his cock. His hands were stroking and gripping her hair forcing his stepdaughter to give him more.

"Good...girl...yes...Ashley." He said through uneven breath.

His hip buckled as he shoved his cock more into her mouth. Ashley tried so hard jerking and massaging the base of his shaft while her mouth clasped and moved on it. She then noticed the rapid movement of his hip and knew that he was nearing his climax. She increased the movement of her fingers and ceaseless sucking, licking and ramming his cock between her lips. Her fingers grasped and massaged his straining balls; and she continued her assault on his cock. Her stepfather groaned and thrashed his body. Blake grunted and arched his lean body, grabbed a handful of her hair, tore her mouth away from his cock and he cum on her. His cock spurted its creamy milky cum all over mouth while she eagerly accepted his semen, licking and lapping it while her hands held his thighs for support. His creamy semen was everywhere and he smiled as he saw how his stepdaughter eagerly licking it.

She continued licking his now flaccid cock cleaning it from the residual cum that was still sticking to it. After sometime, she moved higher and higher; lapping and licking his pubic hair. Her small hands then moved higher to his chest and massage the broad muscle. She eventually rested her head on his chest still between the warm legs of her stepfather.

"Blake...can you fuck my pussy now?"

She lowered her body slowly from his, making sure that Blake could feel her tits moving as she slid away from his body. She raised her sweaty radiant body and spread her lean legs; she then inserted her finger into her soaking pussy and purred. She then took her finger out and it was drenched with her juices. She put the soaked finger on his lips and she was thrilled when her stepfather grasped her hand with his strong hand and brought the finger into his mouth. He sucked it hard.

She slowly took her hand away from him and turned her glistening body around. She unhurriedly spread her legs and knelt. She could feel his gaze burning on her back. She continued to move forward and lay her hands on the rug. She could feel how her pussy dripped and felt her juices leaked from her vulva. She too could feel how it throbbed with eagerness. She could hear Blake raised himself from the couch and he moved slowly towards her. Her pussy oozed more and more juices as her stepfather approached her.

Then, Ashley felt his hand on her abdomen while another hand started rubbing her pussy. He opened the lips of her throbbing pussy and she moaned. His fingers probed into her wet canal and she began moving her hip. His hand on her abdomen too moved higher as it kneaded and massaged her tits. His hands continued to finger her wet pussy and squeezing her tits. When suddenly he went still, she arched her back, waiting for his thick cock to penetrate her pussy.

"I hope that your pussy can take me Ashley." He whispered from behind her.

She screamed as her pussy was roughly thrust with so much force. Her knees quivered. She could fell her stepfather's thick throbbing pulsating cock filling up her drenched vulva. She could feel how thick and big his cock was.

"Oh...Ashley...you're tight!" Declared Blake.

He moved both of his hands to her small waist, he held her tight. Ashley in turn, waited, waited for her stepfather to ram his cock again, and again, and again into her pussy as he had promised. He rammed his big engorged cock into her pussy with such force that made her arms gave way. The upper part of her sweaty body was sprawled on the rug while her young creamy ass in the air with Blake behind it. Her pretty face was on the carpet and she moaned and groaned loud. Her supple young ass was slamming onto Blake's groin every time he shoved his thick cock into her soaking vulva. Her pussy was stretched and filled up beyond believe; and Blake thrust his solid throbbing cock ruthlessly into it.

"Little...delicious...Ashley...I...love...your...soaping...pussy."

She could hear her stepfather said through his ragged breath as he persisted in shoving and thrusting his cock into her wet warm sheath. She was overjoyed that he had fucked her after she was denied the pleasure of having his cock in her pussy. She wanted him the first moment she laid her eyes on him. A hot muscular man with the most sexy looks. She did not care anymore even if she was as lustful as her mother or as cheap as her, but for Blake, she wanted to be better than her slut of a mother. She relished the feeling of her vulva being forced into by his thick cock. She loved the feeling of his strong hands on her waist as he held her ever so tightly, bruising her. Her ass slammed on his hairy groin, she savored the feeling of his pubic hair scratching her sensitive delicate skin. And, she treasured his cock the most. He kept on shoving and thrusting ceaselessly into her small delicate body. She cherished the feeling of this big man slamming her pussy with his cock.

Then, she felt it building. Ashley knew that she was about to cum. Her pussy quaked and quivered even greater; while Blake intensified the movement of his pulsating cock in his stepdaughter's quivering dripping pussy. Both were moaning louder and louder. Her stepfather shoved and shoved his cock, deeper and deeper into her sheath as her vaginal wall contracted with the promise of their climax. He rammed and rammed hard into her, until she screamed and arched her back while, her vagina shuddered and quivered with her release. Blake instantaneously cummed inside her soaking pussy, filling her vagina with his warm creamy semen. His face contorted with the pleasure he was experiencing, a state of euphoria after fucking the warm young pussy. He squirted the last drop of his cum inside her pussy, wrapped his arms around her damp clammy abdomen and fell to his side carrying his petite teenage stepdaughter with him.

Both were gasping for air after the sweet ordeal they just experienced. Ashley was panting so hard, yet she felt calm with Blake's limp cock still in her pussy. His hands around her waist slowly moved further up her body and grasped her tits. She moaned fervently. He kneaded her young boobs, feeling how moist they were and even more tantalizing. He slowly withdrew his cock from her pussy. Ashley murmured words of disappointment when he removed his hands from her tits. She turned to look at her handsome stepfather. He was on his back, his body was damp and glistening from sweat. His huge cock now was resting on his groin, limp, exhausted. He covered his face with his right forearm. His chest was still heaving from the climax her just had with her. she closed her eyes, smiling and relishing the glorious sex she had with Blake. She wanted more. So much more. Her eyelids grew heavy. She moved nearer to her stepfather, nuzzled his neck. She then put an arm on his chest and draped her lean left leg over his muscular body. She was drifting into sleep. Then, everything went dark.

* * *

Ashley was thrashing on her bed as Blake sucked and licked her pussy. She could see his body between her legs and he was nibbling on her clit. Juices poured out from her depth. She closed her eyes savoring the pleasure he created on her pussy. He called her name. She answered wantonly. He called again. She screamed answering him.

"Ashley!" Her mother's loud voice shattered her deliciously succulent dream.

"Ashley, I'm going to Greg's for the weekend. See you on Monday?" she poked her head into her room.

"Okay mum." She answered her mother groggily under her thick duvet.

"I can't seem to find Blake, tell him...don't wait for me. He won't mind." She gave Ashley a smile and closed her door.

Ashley hastily sat on the bed and removed the thick quilt that was covering her naked body. She touched the lips of her pussy and her pretty mouth formed a smile. Blake did fuck her pussy. It was sore. He did fuck her! It immediately dripped with her juices as she could still remember how his thick big cock was relentlessly shoved into her wonderfully wet warm depth. She spread her legs and twiddled her fingers into the folding of her pussy. She inserted one finger in her warm sheath and she moaned. She moved her fingers in her dripping pussy and enjoyed the building of pleasure created by it. She inserted another finger and they stretched her canal more. She started panting and moaning even louder. Blake suddenly opened the door to her room. He was fully clothed and he looked magnificent as usual.

"How can you start without me?" he asked and entered the bedroom. His eyes were focused on her fingers that were still in her wet sheath.

"I want your mouth again on me Ashley. I did not get my cock into your throat last night." He whispered as he moved closer to the bed.

He pulled her leg roughly and turned her body clockwise. She was forced to take out her fingers from her pussy. Her head was now at the edge of the mattress, at the foot of the bed, while her legs were on her pillows. He then walked to the foot of the bed where her lovely head lay, and he stood there looming with his stepdaughter pretty head in front of him. She was confused with what her stepfather wanted. He took out his engorged cock from his jeans and moved even closer to her head.

"Blake...I want to see all of you. Take off your clothes...please?" His stepdaughter begged.

He slowly peeled his t-shirt from his toned body. Then, he pushed his jeans down together with his boxers; and he kicked them to the side. He was gloriously naked. He moved closer to the foot of the bed where Ashley's small lovely head lay on the mattress. He looked deep into her eyes, they were hazy from the lust and passion she had for him.

"Open you mouth." He instructed his young stepdaughter.

Her tits trembled and shuddered with her now labored breathing. She little by little opened her lips.

"More Ashley...more." He said from the top of her head.

She opened her jaw wider and wider, slowly, timidly. Blake then put his right knee next to her small right shoulder so that his cock was directly hovering above her lovely face. His arms held her small supple waist. Her eyes were wide staring at his thick cock pulsating, glistening with his pre-cum., Blake held her body tight with his big strong hands and rammed his cock into her warm mouth. She buckled on her mattress, and she felt the head of her stepfather's cock touching the back of her throat. She nearly gagged. He continued shoving and ramming his inflamed shaft filling Ashley's mouth and throat with his thick throbbing cock. Her eyes watered as her throat tried accommodate the intrusion of his cock. Ashley could taste her stepfather's pre-cum on her tongue. She moved her arms above her head and held Blake's muscled thighs. Her hands held his thighs as he thrust his cock into her opened lips. She too raised her delicate shoulders and neck trying to fill her mouth with his cock and she loved the feeling of her lips touching his balls when he moved inside her wet mouth.

He roughly raised her body even higher so that he would be able to force all his hot burning cock into her lips. Ashley felt his cock penetrated even deeper and she could hear Blake's groaning increased. The movement of his hip too increased making his cock lodged itself deeper and deeper, faster and faster, incessantly into her oral cavity. Ashley trashed on her bed and she moaned deep in her throat bracing herself, preventing herself from choking and gagging. Her hands had moved from his thighs and they now grasped and pulled her bed sheet as she thrashed on her bed.

Blake's movement became more feverish and intense. He groaned and slammed his cock relentlessly while his arms raised her young supple body higher and higher. He continued his assault. Again, and again, and again. He finally grunted thunderously in her small bedroom and filled his stepdaughter's mouth with his cum. She coughed and chocked on his semen, simultaneously struggled to swallow the creamy fluid. He jerked his body again and again, as his cock spurted its wonderful cum into her mouth. He pulled his cock out and fell on the bed gasping for air. He used one big hand to wipe the sweat on his brows.

Ashley was still lying there gulping for air and swallowing the creamy cum of stepfather's. Her pink tongue licked the residual liquid from her cheeks and chin. She was panting and gasping for air for quite some time. She then, turned on her side facing the limp cock that invaded her mouth just minutes before and it was resting in the nest of his damp pubic hair. She could see that her saliva and his own semen still on his cock. She could not help herself but began fondling the cock, licking it, cleaning it from his cum.

Ashley gasped when her stepfather raised her lean supple left leg and pulled her crotch closer to his face. He put her leg on his broad muscled shoulder making her dripping soaking pussy opened for his eyes. Her pussy squished with its sound as he opened her legs. It was drenched with unquenchable lust for him. They were now on their side. His lips were nibbling on her mound while she was still busy and diligently cleaning his cock from the previous fuck.

Ashley moaned when her stepfather nibbled on the lips of her pussy arching her back and pushing her groin further into his warm lips. Juices trickled from her pussy and he sucked her throbbing pussy lips fervently and lapped the opening of her pussy making the young girl dizzy with lust. His fingers searched the enfolds of her pussy and found what he wanted. He pinched her clitoris lightly and she trashed leaking more warm juices from her opening. He licked and bit on sucked the sensitive bud, she again buckled, moaned and thrashed on her bed. Her leg on his shoulder squeezed and clasped on him, urging her stepfather to intensify his ministration of her wonderful wet pulsating pussy.

She moaned when she felt his tantalizing warm tongue burrowed itself into her vulva making her pushed her pussy more to his mouth. Ashley suddenly felt her stepfather moved. He pushed her body to lay on her back and he was now straddling her petite damp body with his legs on either side of her body and she lay on the bed looking up to the ceiling. His mouth continued eating her pussy while his semi-hard cock dangled enticingly over her head. She moaned and thrashed harder when her stepfather inserted his lean long fingers into her tight dripping sheath. She buckled when he rotated his fingers and moved his fingers.

"Lovely...pussy." He murmured.

Ashley was in heat and moved her hands to her quivering clammy tits. She squeezed her tits and tweaked her nipples, feeling wonderful with lust. Blake had intensified the movement of his fingers and he had now three long thick fingers moving in and out her wet pulsating pussy. She arched her back and thrust her hip up from the soft mattress to welcome her stepfather's fingers. He drove his fingers again and again into the young girl's tight canal, rotating them so that the wall of her vagina could feel him there. His thumb constantly rubbed her stretched clit and her hip would buckled each time Blake stroke her clit.

He intensified the movement of his long fingers when Ashley's vaginal wall contracted and shuddered more and more violently signaling him that his stepdaughter was about to cum. Her juices leaked from her pussy and he greedily licked and sucked the liquid that was on her groin, on her stretched out pussy lips and on her anus. He continued to move the fingers and nibbled her clit over and over again. She cummed on his hand and his fingers could feel her vaginal wall contracted, shuddered, trembled and quaked releasing the intense rapture of her climax spilling more of her warm juices on his hand. He took out his fingers slowly after he could no longer feel the quivering of her vaginal wall. Her warm liquid trickled and leaked from her pussy damping her pink cotton bed sheet. He moved his body from her and lay on his back with his now delicious thick engorged cock between his legs.

Ashley lay on her back for quite sometime relishing the last quiver of pleasure in her pussy. Her small hands on her tits continued to knead and tweak her ample tits. She simply loved touching them. She turned her head to her right and Blake was on his back while his throbbing shaft had grown in length and size after she had cum on his long thick fingers. She trailed her hand from her tit, moved it to her mound, and smiled with satisfaction. Blake unexpectedly turned to his left and raised himself from her soft bed with his back to her. She hurriedly raised her body and grabbed his left thigh, molding her young body to his back thigh. She rubbed and ground her tits with their pebble-hard nipple on him. He turned his head around and smiled at his petite stepdaughter. He pushed her away with his very strong hands and she whimpered in frustration.

"Please...don't leave me Blake."

"I want your cock." She said and opened her lean legs while she inserted her finger into her still dripping sheath.

Blake turned his body towards her and Ashley beamed when she could see his cock was pulsating and throbbing with lust. She could see how the veins of his cock pumped more blood making it larger and longer. She licked her lips greedily with her tongue.

"Stand here in front of me." His raspy voice instructed.

The young petite girl scrambled to her feet and stood in front of her tall muscular stepfather. She felt so vulnerable standing in front of him. He was nearly a foot taller than she was and he was muscular and strong. His throbbing cock nudged the her skin under her tits. She looked down her body, sucked her breath with the delight and pleasure of looking at his cock. It pulsated and throbbed, pre-cum oozed from its head.

Ashley steeled her body with apprehension when she felt Blake's big strong hand grasped her ass. She quivered and shuddered when his hands kneaded and massaged her toned ass moving her abdomen closer and closer to this throbbing shaft. The head of his warm cock touched her abdomen and she bit her lips preventing herself from moaning loud. She was so tempted to beg her stepfather for his warm thick cock. His strong hands squeezed and massaged her tight ass bringing her nearer and nearer to it.

Ashley could not take it anymore and grasped his inflamed cock in her small delicate fingers, guiding her body up to insert it into the opening of her soaking sheath. His hands pushed her body away from him and his right hand held both her delicate arms stopping her from touching his cock. Ashley whimpered with his intrusion and struggled. He used his superior strength and size to subdue the small sexy young girl. He dragged her struggling body to the bedroom door and held her there with her back to the door and her hands above her head held tight by his left hand. She thrashed on the door.

"Fuck you Blake! Your cock...I want your cock!" she pleaded and trashed while her pussy dripped with her liquid lust.

lilamisakh
lilamisakh
225 Followers