Ashley and Her Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilamisakh
lilamisakh
225 Followers

With one strong hand, Blake lifted her left leg, pushed her left knee up, and wrapped it around his waist. Her dripping pussy was visible to his eyes and he smiled when he saw how wet and soaking her pussy was. Her pussy's lips were wide apart exposing her clitoris and her vulva. It oozed more and more juices and she felt his eyes penetrated on her wet core. He moved his hip forward and rested his throbbing cock at the opening of her pussy. He nudged the head of his thick cock a little into her pussy; she buckled to insert more of him; but was denied as he pulled out his inflamed cock from her dripping opening. She groaned in frustration and again she thrashed about violently. She pulled her arms from his iron grip and winced when she could only feel pain and his grip did not even loosen.

Blake once more prodded his cock into her wet quivering pussy, stopped a few inches at her opening and she wriggled her hip passionately to have all of her stepfather's cock in her dripping pussy, yet again failed as he removed his cock again. She cursed him again and thrashed. Her sweaty body was trembling and her eyes watered with unshed tears from the frustration that was created by the man in front of her.

"Please...please...fuck me!" she whimpered in defeat.

Blake lowered his head and kissed her lips. She immediately opened her lips, sucked, nipped and bit her stepfather's warm lips. She opened her mouth and moaned when she felt his tongue probed into the depth of her warm mouth. He then rammed his thick pulsating cock into her wet sopping sheath. She felt her back slammed onto the bedroom door; it creaked and thudded. His throbbing cock filled her pussy up, she looked down her belly, and she could see a huge bulge forming on her groin. He was so thick and big, she could not breathe with the intrusion.

Her hot stepfather let her aching arms go and she quickly moved her hands to his face, touching and feeling it. She kissed him fervently tasting his mouth, loving the taste of him. He then began moving his hip slowly. He pulled his thick cock slowly out of her tight wet sheath and pushed his cock in again gradually; an inch at a time. Ashley sucked in her breath each time he pushed his cock. The hands on his face moved to his neck and held his strong shoulder. Her head was tilted to the back on the bedroom door, her succulent wet lips opened with every breath and whimper she made. Her glistening young body, squirmed and trembled with every inch inserted by her stepfather.

Blake deliberately withdrew his pulsating cock yet again, clenching his teeth. Her arms on her shoulder encircled his neck drawing her stepfather's head to her damp tits. She lifted her other leg and wrapped it around his waist trying to lock his body, stopping him from withdrawing his throbbing cock from her soaking canal. She could feel the hard bedroom door on her back and winced. She tightened her arms around his neck yet, her stepfather still stopped there in her core, with only a few inches of his cock inserted in her.

"I...need...your...cock Blake! I...want it!" She pleaded.

Blake hands that were holding her waist went lower and grasped her ass. He kneaded and squeezed her ample ass. She pulled her face from his neck to look at his handsome face and she knew it was coming. Blake suddenly thundered into her body with his cock again, and again and again. Her pussy was so wet making his exceptionally thick cock moved smoothly in her vulva. With every thrust and shove, her body was slammed onto the bedroom door. Every thud was heard and her moaning too filled the room. Her drenched pussy was opened wide, and her legs behind him tried to squeeze him, forcing Blake to shove his cock deeper into Ashley's tight wet cavernous depth.

He slammed his cock over and over again into her. She too moved her hip welcoming her stepfather's inflamed cock incessantly. She did not even notice the ridges on her bedroom door were hurting her; red marks started forming on her back. Blake used the bedroom door to support Ashley's body when he continued impaling her soaking pussy with his cock. She could feel his cock deep within her depth, with each thrust; Ashley felt his cock deeper, and deeper.

Both Ashley and her stepfather sensed that their inevitable climax was near. Ashley felt her vaginal wall quaked and shuddered more forcefully. That made her legs gripped his buttock tighter and her arms encircling his neck were rigid with apprehension. He too was aware that her warm sopping sheath convulsed and quivered around his engorged cock when each time he burrowed deep in her wet vulva. Both intensified their movement, making the pleasure increased. She moaned quicker and louder. Ashley was gripping his body tightly in her embrace. He in return relentlessly slammed his cock into her hot pussy.

They cum together. She yelled out his name while arching her back while he pushed her body even more onto the bedroom door, driving his quivering cock deep in her warm pussy. His cock felt all the shudder, quiver and quake made by Ashley's delicious vaginal wall. She embraced the warm creamy semen spurted by her stepfather in her vagina. She relished the feeling of his warm cum filling her; making her juices and his cum trickled out from her pussy. They both held each other's damp sweaty bodies tightly; savoring and enjoying the last quiver and tremor of each other's pussy and cock. Both were panting and gasping for air. Her head was tilted back on the bedroom door, while her handsome stepfather laid his head on her small right shoulder. His rough strong hands were still on her sweaty ass and her legs wrapped around him.

He gently lowered her petite supple body off him and her knees wobbled. He withdrew his large cock from her watery canal while she held his damp hairy chest to steady herself. Blake put his arms on either side of her head on the door, panting still. She laid her body on the door and her legs simply could not support her; she slumped on the floor of her bedroom. Her stepfather was still standing bracing the door with her starring his magnificent physique from below.

"Thank...you...Blake. Now...I know...how...my mum...feels when...you fucked her." Ashley said after a few moments.

"By...the...way, she'll be...at Greg's...this weekend. She asks...you...not to wait for her.," she continued.

After that, both did not say anything and the bedroom was only filled with the sound of them panting and gasping. Blake rested his head on the door recuperating from the aftermath of his sexual orgy with his hot stepdaughter while Ashley still on the floor rasping too. She then little by little moved from her spot. She crawled to her left towards her bed and raised her damp body on it and laid there with her legs dangling at the edge of her bed. Blake turned around looking at the tired and sweaty young girl lying on the bed with her pussy still oozing her juices and his cum.

"I won't...wait ...for you mum. I...have you." he said through ragged breath.

"Your pussy...is mine." He whispered while staggering towards the bed. He knelt on the floor and started licking his cum and her juices from her exposed pussy.

"I can't...get...enough of you." He murmured into her dripping pussy.

lilamisakh
lilamisakh
225 Followers