All Comments on 'Ashley and Jack's Turkish Delight'

by Curiousaboutlove

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 9 years ago
I just fucking loved this!

I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This story was smokin' sexy. The descriptions really pulled you on, especially the emotional journey each character undertook. Bravo. Let's have a sequel of these characters meeting up again in Oxford or wherever, like a planned weekend getaway to Brighton. You painted such in depth, rich characters, and it'd be a pity to throw them away after only one story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot, completely captivating

I loved this. Not only was the sex hot, but the character development drew me in. Liked all three of them as people. Especially loved that the threesome added to Jack and Ashley's relationship in a believable way. Would love a follow-up.

irisheyesgirlirisheyesgirlover 9 years ago
Very, very good

Falls just short of great for me, as there were some very distracting grammatical errors that took me several attempts to figure out. The material is great though, love the interplay between the characters. Looking forward to your next one!

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Hot

and enjoyable 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful threesome

Beautifully written. Hot and sexy. The threesome met the needs of all three people and I would love another chapter. 5+

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful threesome

You entranced me with character development. And I loved the description of a threesome that was fulfilling for all three. Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly one of the best stories I've ever read don this site and I've read hundreds of them. Time to go read you brothers, I suppose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous