All Comments on 'Ashley and Mia Ch. 06'

by CharlottePeach

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more

Love it....can we have more....lots more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ewww

She put her tongue up her lover's ass and then they kissed?? No - a thousand times no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Love the story. I remember the first woman i was in love with. Brings back fond memories. And to the "ewwww" comment, women are always sucking a guys cock after he fucks them in the ass,get over it...its fiction anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is disgusting. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

"Your ass tastes good..."

Never in a million years would this phrase be true. What world do you live in? Next you'll be drinking "delicious toilet water" and eating poop with a fork and knife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@Love it

Why are you talking about sucking cock? This is the lesbian sex category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love it

They are so sexy and very mush in love.I'll love to read next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Just perfect

redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

and just when are they going come out and tell brad that she was fucking the sister the whole time and destroy that relationship?

CharlottePeachCharlottePeachover 8 years agoAuthor
Different strokes for different folks

I know anal play will not be loved or well received by some readers but they are my stories and fantasies so I'm not going to apologize to those who don't like it. I started writing for my own enjoyment so I don't want to change or censor my ideas in an attempt to please everyone (which is impossible anyways) I will warn you that there are several other chapters that include some sort of anal play. I would like to point out to the one anonymous poster that she didn't shove her tongue in Mia's asshole, she rimmed her, after she had just come out of the shower. You're missing out, there are a lot of nerve endings in that area. Also obviously an asshole isn't going to taste like an amazing meal prepared by a Michelin star chef but if the person is hygienic and just came out of the shower there should be no taste. P.S. Girls can be very self conscious so telling a girl she smells good or tastes good while you are in an intimate area can help put her at ease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Is this the final installment? Really enjoyed it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous